Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2014, 18:24   #4801
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseVijay View Post
What are the current discounts and other offers for Toyota Fortuner AT in Hyderabad?
Free floor mats and an amazing car perfume on offer for the month of August. I think its an amazing offer, go for it
Old 3rd August 2014, 18:38   #4802
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Mail from BMW India - on offers for the 5-series.
any pointers if this is on all models or only on 520 .. local dealers here in NCR are not offering this on 530D
Old 3rd August 2014, 20:15   #4803
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
any pointers if this is on all models or only on 520 .. local dealers here in NCR are not offering this on 530D
Not sure of that. But this should be a pan-india offer right?
Old 3rd August 2014, 20:18   #4804
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
But this should be a pan-india offer right?
yes , it should be but last week when I checked with local guys , this was only on 520 . Not sure if this is same or different offer . If this is over & above existing discounts of 3-5 Lac's then surely this looks tempting .
Old 4th August 2014, 21:18   #4805
BHPian

Hello,

Just curious if there are some good discounts on the outgoing Hyundai i20.

On a side note, is it worthy buying a heavily discounted outgoing version of i20? I'm new to this place, sorry if this question is naive. Thanks!
Old 4th August 2014, 22:51   #4806
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramprakashr View Post
Hello,

Just curious if there are some good discounts on the outgoing Hyundai i20.
Thanks!
Right now is the best time to close the deal on old i20. You would most likely get car mats free. If you would haggle more you could get car mats, mud flaps, car cover, car perfume & 4 gb pen drive free.
aseem is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2014, 10:30   #4807
Senior - BHPian

The current i20 always had upwards of 30k cash discount. Now with the new i20, Hyundai will bump up the price by around 90k in comparision to the Grand i10 model.

You can haggle anywhere between 40-60k for the current i20. In effect with all discounts, the current i20 would be 80k on-road cheaper than the new i20.
dipen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2014, 13:19   #4808
BHPian

I had been to KHT motors (Domlur road, Bangalore) to check out the offer on Tata Nano. It is clear from the conversation with the SA that CX and LX variants have not been manufacture in 2014, any and all pieces of these variants are 2013 only. The SA did not knew about the current month discounts and said she would get back to me later. In the previous month the offer was about 30K+10K on the LX which does not make any sense since the cars already a year old. On the 2014 manufactured Nano's, they have only 5K corporate discount.
Old 6th August 2014, 12:55   #4809
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
yes , it should be but last week when I checked with local guys , this was only on 520 . Not sure if this is same or different offer . If this is over & above existing discounts of 3-5 Lac's then surely this looks tempting .
This would probably be in place of the discounts.

A friend of mine mentioned getting a great deal on his 530D bought recently in Mumbai. Got it for close to the ex-showroom price if I am not mistaken (around 65-67L)
Old 6th August 2014, 13:16   #4810
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
This would probably be in place of the discounts.
yes , only discounts over & above will be from Dealer margin more like 50 -100 K

Quote:
great deal on his 530D bought recently in Mumbai. Got it for close to the ex-showroom price if I am not mistaken
Ex Showroom in Delhi is 58,60 , no idea on Mumbai prices . Most of the dealers don't stock 530D any longer and will get from factory in 10-15 days . Maybe BMW is encouraging dealers to keep less inventory so there is no pressure to sell without earning's . Maximum discount that I got in Delhi was Rs 4 Lac on 530D
Turbanator is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2014, 13:38   #4811
BHPian

Guys,

Any idea of discounts and offers on XUV 5oo W8 for the month of August?. Is this a good time to buy or wait for some more time?. Is a facelift expected in recent future?.

Thank you.
Old 6th August 2014, 14:39   #4812
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
The current i20 always had upwards of 30k cash discount. Now with the new i20, Hyundai will bump up the price by around 90k in comparision to the Grand i10 model.

You can haggle anywhere between 40-60k for the current i20. In effect with all discounts, the current i20 would be 80k on-road cheaper than the new i20.
Thank you for the inputs dipen. My head says go for it, the heart says wait.

Thought I'll wait for the specs and price of the elite i20 and then decide.
Old 7th August 2014, 16:34   #4813
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramprakashr View Post
Thank you for the inputs dipen. My head says go for it, the heart says wait.

Thought I'll wait for the specs and price of the elite i20 and then decide.
I have booked the outgoing i20. Same dilemma - and I've asked the question on the i20 thread if I should wait for the new one.

I'm getting 7.31 OTR (free 1st year insurance + corporate discount of 11.5k + dealer discount of around 10k) in Bangalore - with mud-flaps, floor mats, perfume, idol, art leather seat covers, under body rust coating, teflon coating and the Hyundai holiday offer (3N+2D).

It's the discounts that's tempting me - as any loss on re-sale of an older model has probably been factored into the reduced price.
Old 8th August 2014, 16:08   #4814
BHPian

Which dealership did you go with. I dont think dealers here in bangalore have a clue about the Hyundai holiday package. Could this be availed as a cash discount. And i am assuming it is valid even if the deal on the basis of an exchange of an old car

Last edited by Lightening-Fast : 8th August 2014 at 16:09.
Old 8th August 2014, 17:32   #4815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smukherjee View Post
I have booked the outgoing i20. Same dilemma - and I've asked the question on the i20 thread if I should wait for the new one.

I'm getting 7.31 OTR (free 1st year insurance + corporate discount of 11.5k + dealer discount of around 10k) in Bangalore - with mud-flaps, floor mats, perfume, idol, art leather seat covers, under body rust coating, teflon coating and the Hyundai holiday offer (3N+2D).

It's the discounts that's tempting me - as any loss on re-sale of an older model has probably been factored into the reduced price.
Just my personal opinion.

I somehow liked the outgoing 120 face in comparison to the Elite.

Again, strictly from my perspective-the car somehow does not look proportional from the front angle and felt that Hyundai have over done the design bit here!!

Also, you will lose out on all discounts+ some additional hike in the Elite.

All taken together, your deal is sweet!!
arnabchak is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks