Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2014, 16:11   #4891
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
The same thread talks about another dealership opening in Kolkata. So even if one shuts shop, the other can be depended upon. Also being a metro, Kolkata cant be ignored for long and will have its alternative in place.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3529111
It does, but the exact datelines aren't very clear. Hence the advice to 'tread carefully and make an informed choice'. The intent wasn't to scare him off FIAT.
Old 13th September 2014, 00:25   #4892
BANNED

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi!, Is there any discount on the Jetta Diesel?
Trim could be either the comfortline or the highline.
I am also looking to get a GT TSI along with it, but I think there ought to be no discounts on it.
Old 15th September 2014, 12:53   #4893
Distinguished - BHPian

Any info on latest deals of A6, 5 series and E-class?
Old 15th September 2014, 13:12   #4894
BHPian

Any deals on A4,3 Series or C Class. Also is the A4 business edition worth considering ?? My budget is as close to 30L as possible OTR which would mean about 26-27 L Ex Showroom.
Old 15th September 2014, 16:02   #4895
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhatesmyguts View Post
Any deals on A4,3 Series or C Class. Also is the A4 business edition worth considering ?? My budget is as close to 30L as possible OTR which would mean about 26-27 L Ex Showroom.
Go for the A3. It's a fresh design and you can get a premium with sunroof in your budget. A4, C are at the end of their life cycle and even the 3 is now not exactly new. Moreover I don't think you will be able to fit any decent specced car in your budget as base models of these cars itself cost around 30L ex showroom.
ToyotaFan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2014, 12:03   #4896
BHPian

Any one booked Honda Mobilio Petrol Variant?

Would like to know the deal and also the waiting period.
Old 17th September 2014, 12:23   #4897
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukm View Post
Any one booked Honda Mobilio Petrol Variant?

Would like to know the deal and also the waiting period.
My uncle was planning to go for a petrol version of Mobilio. There are no offers. Waiting period is about 45 to 60 days. But finally booked a City petrol with a waiting period of 2 months. No offers for the city too. Not even mud flaps and floor mats.😞
infinitewheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2014, 13:14   #4898
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
Go for the A3. It's a fresh design and you can get a premium with sunroof in your budget. A4, C are at the end of their life cycle and even the 3 is now not exactly new. Moreover I don't think you will be able to fit any decent specced car in your budget as base models of these cars itself cost around 30L ex showroom.
Would it be possible to get an A4 at some sort of discount, I have my heart set on the A4 actually but it exceeds my budget. Also are test drive cars worth considering ??
Old 17th September 2014, 14:09   #4899
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhatesmyguts View Post
Would it be possible to get an A4 at some sort of discount, I have my heart set on the A4 actually but it exceeds my budget. Also are test drive cars worth considering ??
No they are not in my opinion. The business edition A4 (which is around 28-29 lacs ex showroom) is being discontinued (as per the local audi dealer here) and there was around 4-5 lacs discount on it couple of months back. My brother bought one for around 28.5l on road.
Old 17th September 2014, 17:34   #4900
Distinguished - BHPian

Friend is looking to buy the Duster 85 PS RXL plus model in Gurgaon. What kind of discounts can one expect?
Old 18th September 2014, 06:30   #4901
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Friend is looking to buy the Duster 85 PS RXL plus model in Gurgaon. What kind of discounts can one expect?

Two or three months back Renault offered this particular model with a special ex showroom price of 9.99 lac. This turned out to give a saving of 80k to 90k in Chennai as the price before the offer was 10.4+ lac.

In other models though they were offering free insurance + road side assistance + exchange bonus which came to about 40k to 50k
Old 18th September 2014, 15:58   #4902
BHPian

There's an offer going on A4, A6 and Q7. So anyone looking to buy please contact your dealership.
A4 premium plus with S-line kit for 39,90,000 on Road which usually sells for 46,00,000.
Its only a two day offer apparently. Its due to some september depreciation in sales.
And they have only two cars left in chennai. white and black color!
thank you
Old 20th September 2014, 00:05   #4903
Senior - BHPian

What is the best deal that one can get for a XUV W8 in Pune ?
Old 20th September 2014, 09:17   #4904
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Yeah, it is added in EMI's itself so that one is not burdened with the upfront cost.
Will update tomorrow after talking to sales executive, looks like a great deal at 9.6 for top end diesel Rapid.
Whatever you buy from Skoda, please do check the specific VIN code of the specific target vehicle to figure out when it was manufactured. Also, for top-end models, do "alloy" wheels mean all 5 or only 4. Finally, please look carefully at the 2+2=5 years kind of warranty on offer.
Old 20th September 2014, 12:52   #4905
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by malq View Post
Whatever you buy from Skoda, please do check the specific VIN code of the specific target vehicle to figure out when it was manufactured. Also, for top-end models, do "alloy" wheels mean all 5 or only 4. Finally, please look carefully at the 2+2=5 years kind of warranty on offer.
I agree that VIN & warranty on offer needs close inspection before paying up but "5 Alloys" ? Really ? Please refrain from such sweeping statements !

I hope you are aware that this is the practice across manufacturers these days even for D segment cars ! Agree that its ridiculous cost cutting practice but blaming just one manufacturer for it is not fair.

On the contrary it is not a deal breaker if you are using the spare only until you get the puncher repaired. Its surely not something that's gonna influence my car buying decision !

@coolboy007 : 9.6 lac for Rapid TDI Elegance on road is a steal ! Go for it.. You will not regret the buy

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks