Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2014, 07:23   #4921
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by manupriyam View Post
Latest on discounts offered for XUV W8 at Bangalore by Shireesh Auto (Hosur Road):
- First year insurance free, comes out to be INR 31k
- Corporate Discount of INR 10K which is standard across any model

Does anyone has any other information regarding XUV W8 discounts? Also why first year XUV W8 insurance is coming out to be INR 31K versus INR 55k quoted for Tata Storme VX 4X4?

Cheers

Manu
Enquired with the local mahindra dealer.
W8 onroad price was 16.20 L and a discount of 50K was offered.
Insurance was 44.1K add another 7K if we want zero dep cover.
Old 1st October 2014, 09:26   #4922
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Go and try negotiating with Hemanth of Vinayak Skoda. He usually is quite pragmatic on discounts etc, especially at the month end, quarter end or year end period.
You can mention my reference if you want.
The Superb overall is wonderful but I am not very sure if you will be able to pull of a big discount on a 2014 face lifted model. No harm trying though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.blr View Post
Does anyone have an idea about the discounts one can get on the Skoda Superb? I read somewhere on the thread that someone got over 3 lakh discount over a year earlier. Is it feasible to get a similar discount on the 2014 facelifted Superb?
Haven't negotiated on the Superb yet, any suggestions would be welcome.
Old 1st October 2014, 09:32   #4923
BHPian

Any update on on road price for Innova in Bangalore. Are they giving any discounts?

Regards,
Gopi
Old 1st October 2014, 18:05   #4924
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anyone got any deals on the Nissan Sunny CVT offer? which is on the 2013 model (prefacelift) The paper ads say 1.45 lakhs off but thats not a cash discount completely
Old 3rd October 2014, 19:14   #4925
BHPian

Anyone aware of offers on the Renault Duster?
Old 7th October 2014, 11:51   #4926
BHPian

Mahindra XUV

Although I have booked the Ciaz long back, I am now also exploring XUV due to various reasons.

I inquired with Mahindra dealers in Bangalore and Anant cars is offerring me the following offer in W6 - Free 1st year insurance (~ 24K), Corporate discount (10K) and additional discount (5K). The on road price is coming around 14.37L.

I am still waiting for the quote from Sireesh.

Is this the best deal we can get or anyone aware of better offers? Should I wait a few more weeks incase some Diwali offer pops in? Please advice.
Old 7th October 2014, 12:02   #4927
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatmakar View Post
I inquired with Mahindra dealers in Bangalore and Anant cars is offerring me the following offer in W6 - Free 1st year insurance (~ 24K), Corporate discount (10K) and additional discount (5K). The on road price is coming around 14.37L.

I am still waiting for the quote from Sireesh.

Is this the best deal we can get or anyone aware of better offers? Should I wait a few more weeks incase some Diwali offer pops in?
M&M has been tweaking their schemes since past few months. I guess in the past ~4 months rates have remained almost same, the only major change was with the names of offers they provide.

Do check with Sireesh too, I have found them more aggressive on sales front than Anant cars. The offers mentioned by you are same when I had got the vehicle in July mid.
mpksuhas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th October 2014, 13:24   #4928
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
M&M has been tweaking their schemes since past few months. I guess in the past ~4 months rates have remained almost same, the only major change was with the names of offers they provide.

Do check with Sireesh too, I have found them more aggressive on sales front than Anant cars. The offers mentioned by you are same when I had got the vehicle in July mid.
The updated quote from Anant for W6 is as follows :
a) On road price : 14.35L
b) Freebies : Reverse parking Camera + display, Floor mats, perfume, idol, 10L diesel, Teflon coating & some Club Mahindra vouchers.
c) Zero dep insurance at additional payment of 3K.

Sireesh has promised to give a more aggressive quote
I will update more that today evening.
Old 7th October 2014, 13:31   #4929
BHPian

FIL is buying a Honda city, any discounts freebies?
Old 7th October 2014, 14:45   #4930
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras211 View Post
FIL is buying a Honda city, any discounts freebies?
I think its best time to buy Honda City right now with discounts pouring in. You get mud flaps, floor mats, car perfume, car polish and door sil absolutely free. Its time to nail the deal as the offers are only applicable for the festive season.
Old 7th October 2014, 15:23   #4931
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Freebies : Reverse parking Camera + display, Floor mats, perfume, idol, 10L diesel, Teflon coating & some Club Mahindra vouchers.
Do note that the free insurance offer is a M&M offer and not a dealer offer. Hence try to get the maximum possible freebies from dealer. In my case they were ready to give only floor mats + perfume + idol. I was given option of Teflon coating also, which I declined since I felt it was not required.

The 10 L diesel (or was it 5 L?) coupon is a standard thing. They give the coupon which can be redeemed at a bunk towards Jayadeva circle.
Club Mahindra vouchers again is a standard M&M offer.

So what you are getting from dealer is only Camera + Display, Mat, Perfume, Idol and Teflon coating.
Other options for you are body cover,bumper guards, chrome inserts, scuff plates. Based on your like you can try for the same.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2014, 09:35   #4932
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Do note that the free insurance offer is a M&M offer and not a dealer offer. ....
Thanks. Sireesh gave a little better offer than Anant by throwing in an additional 5K discount.

The plan is to book today and then delivery is promised by 16-Oct.

I plan to do the standard PDI. Is there anything else to be careful about before the delivery?
Old 9th October 2014, 00:08   #4933
BHPian

Local VW dealer offering 70k cash discount and 30k exchange bonus on the old 1.6 TDI Highline Vento.

Since the dealer did not have the new 1.5 TDI version was not able to check differences between the two.

Is it worth considering? and any idea about the feature addition in the new Vento?
Old 9th October 2014, 08:06   #4934
Senior - BHPian

Saw a quarter page advt. on Hindu today on Volksfest 2014.

Volkswagen is offering free insurance for the new Polo and benefits of up to INR 90k and 70k on the purchase of the Vento and Jetta respectively.

ACI is also carrying an article on the same. Volksfest 2014
Old 10th October 2014, 14:26   #4935
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I plan to do the standard PDI. Is there anything else to be careful about before the delivery?
Congrats!!
Just make sure you get invoice of all accessory (camera, display etc) and the warranty card of battery.

During PDI check for glue marks on boot lid along M&M badge.

Specific XUV related checks can be found in XUV official review page.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks