Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2014, 11:47   #5086
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

In bombay, they also claimed no discount, but by the way the sa was talking, they would possibly give a lac off to serious buyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy450 View Post
hi,

I am planning to buy audi Q3 premium, while I checked with audi Bangalore they informed me currently no discounts going on, appreciate any information on offer or possibilities towards it? I intend to buy it in December.

Thank you.
Old 4th December 2014, 14:25   #5087
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys please update about year-end December offers on the following cars -
1) Punto Evo Diesel
2) Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel
3) Honda Amaze Diesel
superbhikari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2014, 14:54   #5088
BHPian

There is a 2014 Feb Tuscan wine Linea tjet Emotion (Pre-facelift) in KHT with fat discounts. Anybody interested can contact them.
Old 4th December 2014, 16:21   #5089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
There is a 2014 Feb Tuscan wine Linea tjet Emotion (Pre-facelift) in KHT with fat discounts. Anybody interested can contact them.
Can you share what kind of discounts? should be in the vicinity of 2 odd lakhs as its pre facelift and almost a year old.

The question that begs itself is what kind of checks one should carry out for a car which is immobile for a year.
Old 4th December 2014, 16:33   #5090
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothatchaway View Post
Can you share what kind of discounts? should be in the vicinity of 2 odd lakhs as its pre facelift and almost a year old.

The question that begs itself is what kind of checks one should carry out for a car which is immobile for a year.
Yes, you are right. The discount offering is a flat 2 Lakh off. Last month I was offered one lakh for the same. I am not able to find a pre facelift model here in Hyderabad hence checked out in Bangalore.

And coming to your second question, if you wish to buy this car please ensure all the fluids are changed and check for electricals functioning. The other important check would be for rust.

Let me know if you need the contact details of the SA. My heart is on this car but it's still over my budget :(
Old 4th December 2014, 17:45   #5091
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeem View Post
Hi
I'm looking to buy an innova. I prefer the 2013 model look.
I seriously doubt there would be any stock left lying unsold after so long. It's been always carrying a waiting period all through its life. You should rather look at the used car market.
Old 5th December 2014, 13:59   #5092
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarunactivity View Post
Keeping my fingers crossed if there are juicy offers for December !
Quote:
@Slick Any word on the discounts for the T-jet?...
Got a call from SE offering 10k discount and informing that FIAT is not offering any discounts on T-Jet.

I thought under the circumstances it is best for me to wait for the new year to book if at all I book a FIAT.

Though the 1L discount on MJDs still stands. So my guess is Emotion Linea MJD will approximately come around 10.6L Mumbai onroad.

Slick
Old 5th December 2014, 14:03   #5093
BHPian

As of now, it's insurance free on the T-jet, or a discount of 10-12k.

I am checking on the handling fee and the fitment changes also.

The 8k handling fee and the 2.5k fitment charges make the effectively make effective discount zero!
tarunactivity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2014, 14:09   #5094
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
As of now, it's insurance free on the T-jet, or a discount of 10-12k.

I am checking on the handling fee and the fitment changes also.

The 8k handling fee and the 2.5k fitment charges make the effectively make effective discount zero!
Handling fee goes to the dealer I presume. What are these fitment charges for? Are you getting anything installed from the dealership?
Old 5th December 2014, 14:13   #5095
BHPian

No, the charges are specified in the price sheet..

This new article claims that incidental charges are not valid..

http://www.newindianexpress.com/citi...cle2444921.ece

I have raised this with fiat and waiting for a reply on what exactly these charges are.

No, I have not asked for anything to be installed. It could be for the registration / number plate.
Old 5th December 2014, 14:19   #5096
Distinguished - BHPian

Getting 2.5 Lakhs off on ex-showroom price of A3 Diesel Premium Plus & 3.5 lakhs off on ex-showroom of the Petrol Premium Plus. Any better discounts around?
Old 5th December 2014, 14:28   #5097
BHPian

My friend is planning to buy Honda Amaze (Petrol). He checked with the dealers in Chennai. They have said that Honda is not offering any discount at all. Is it true for Amaze also? He is finalizing the car in next two days.
Old 5th December 2014, 15:12   #5098
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This new article claims that incidental charges are not valid.
There was an SC ruling that the so called Incidental, Logistics or Handling charges are illegal and cannot be levied by the dealer. These charges are to be straightway refused in the first place.

http://archive.indianexpress.com/new...arges/1007304/
Old 5th December 2014, 15:33   #5099
BHPian

Hi Guys

I have been offered a Rs 70000/- cash discount on Duster RXZ 110 by a dealer in Ranchi.
Seems too good to be true and has raised the red flag in my mind.
Is anybody aware of such offers which are being given on Duster.
Old 5th December 2014, 15:33   #5100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshBabu View Post
My friend is planning to buy Honda Amaze (Petrol). He checked with the dealers in Chennai. They have said that Honda is not offering any discount at all. Is it true for Amaze also? He is finalizing the car in next two days.
Similar situation here in Pune on the City VMT. There are no discounts or accessories offered and the wait time is two months. My friend is booking it with crystal honda on monday. Can pune guys help with references for better pricing or delivery times.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks