Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2015, 08:49   #5206
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by swopsk293 View Post
I was looking to buy either an Audi A4 or an A6 in a week or two.

Does anyone have any idea of the discounts being offered on these two models currently?

FYI I'll be buying from one of the two Mumbai dealers.

Thank you!
I believe a6 has a 5 lakh discount as per ACI however you should be able to haggle more since the A6 facelift is a few months away. The A4 is not a good buy at this time as the all new gen is on its way. However if you do choose this the discounts should be very hefty.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2015, 15:48   #5207
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

A friend is looking at the City SV or Ciaz VXi+/ ZXi whereas, I am interested in an Xcent SX(O) Petrol or Elite i20 in Mumbai.

If anyone is aware of any ongoing discounts on either of these, please do share the details as, both me and my friend are looking at booking the vehicles(of our choice) by next weekend. Thanks.

P.S.: Per my interaction with a couple of Honda/ Maruti dealers, City and Ciaz have absolutely no discounts of any kind whereas, a colleague was able to still extract a 10000 cash discount on the Ciaz, not too long ago.

Cheerio,
-Shivang Gandotra

Last edited by MetalBuff : 3rd March 2015 at 15:50.
Old 3rd March 2015, 18:14   #5208
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swopsk293 View Post
I was looking to buy either an Audi A4 or an A6 in a week or two.

Does anyone have any idea of the discounts being offered on these two models currently?

FYI I'll be buying from one of the two Mumbai dealers.

Thank you!
My friend picked up an A6 2.0TDi (base model) for around 46-47L IIRC a few months ago (End 14). Out of Mumbai registered.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2015, 18:51   #5209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I believe a6 has a 5 lakh discount as per ACI however you should be able to haggle more since the A6 facelift is a few months away. The A4 is not a good buy at this time as the all new gen is on its way. However if you do choose this the discounts should be very hefty.
AFAIK the A4 has discounts of upto 10 lacs OTR with some more to be had with a bit of haggling. But its from a multicar dealer and not the Audi dealer. Lets see whether the Audi dealer gives a similer discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
My friend picked up an A6 2.0TDi (base model) for around 46-47L IIRC a few months ago (End 14). Out of Mumbai registered.
From what I garnered from carwale, the OTR for Thane without LBT registration for the A6 2.0 TDI Base is around 50L odd. So this seems like a discount of about 3 to 4 lacs roughly.

I will be taking a TD of the A6 tomorrow.
Lets see if they have increased the discounts now with the A6 facelift a few months away.

Thank you guys.
Old 3rd March 2015, 21:51   #5210
BHPian

Any ideas about discount on a XUV. I went to a Mahindra showroom in Chandigarh and they said nothing's planned for March as yet and I should call and ask them after 6th for offers. Had a look at the Xclusive edition amd I liked the sun roof. Its not that small as I thought it to be. Now the only confusion is whether to go for one now or wait for the facelift.
Old 5th March 2015, 14:30   #5211
BHPian

Hello everyone any discounts reported on BMW 3 Series GT, please share it would be a good help.
Old 9th March 2015, 10:48   #5212
BHPian

Hi,
I was looking to buy a Ciaz Zxi+ at Bangalore, is anyone aware of current discounts and offer on the car.
Thanks
Old 9th March 2015, 11:42   #5213
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post
Hi,
I was looking to buy a Ciaz Zxi+ at Bangalore, is anyone aware of current discounts and offer on the car.
Thanks
I test drove a Ciaz ZDi last week and enquired about the pricing at Kalyani Motors Brookefields. I was told that I 'might' get a corporate discount of ~4000 INR and the waiting period is 1 months. I would be glad to know if there are some discounts.
Old 9th March 2015, 11:56   #5214
Senior - BHPian

The best part about Ciaz is that most dealers are promising delivery in one month and are able to deliver the car within that period. Whereas most Honda City variants command a waiting period of two months minimum and chances are very less that you'll get the car within that period.
Old 9th March 2015, 16:44   #5215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddutta View Post
I test drove a Ciaz ZDi last week and enquired about the pricing at Kalyani Motors Brookefields. I was told that I 'might' get a corporate discount of ~4000 INR and the waiting period is 1 months. I would be glad to know if there are some discounts.
I am told there is an exchange bonus of 20000 for the Diesel version, no bonus on the petrol. I wasn't told about any corporate discounts. Can you please confirm on that?
Old 10th March 2015, 19:35   #5216
BANNED

Quote:
Can you please confirm on that?
yes, the sales guy at Kalyani Motors Brookefields told me that he might get me a 4k corporate discount. this was on 6th Mar. I wasn't aware of the exchange offer though.
Old 11th March 2015, 12:51   #5217
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddutta View Post
yes, the sales guy at Kalyani Motors Brookefields told me that he might get me a 4k corporate discount. this was on 6th Mar. I wasn't aware of the exchange offer though.
When are you buying the car? Mine is expected on March 21st. Meanwhile I'll check with my dealer on the corporate discount.
Old 12th March 2015, 12:06   #5218
Distinguished - BHPian

Duster discounts for March. Text message from Renault in BLR:

Good mrng sir..since we r in the month of march we are running with the great deals and offers for DUSTER upto 88000Rs cash discount!!!
Kindly call back soon to avail this offer
Regards,
Renault palace orchards
Old 12th March 2015, 16:15   #5219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Duster discounts for March. Text message from Renault in BLR:
Good mrng sir..since we r in the month of march we are running with the great deals and offers for DUSTER upto 88000Rs cash discount!!!
Kindly call back soon to avail this offer
Regards,
Renault palace orchards
Is this for the 2015 manufactured model or 2014?
Also, is there any higher discount for Top end variants or standard discount across variants.
thanks in advance
Sid
Old 12th March 2015, 19:16   #5220
BANNED

Quote:
When are you buying the car?
Not decided, maybe April or May 2015. I would wait and look for S Cross, too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks