Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2015, 22:53   #5266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
What kind of discount I can expect for a XUV5OO W8? I know the facelift is around but clueless on the tentative launch date so thought of going with the present model as the car will be with us for minimum 10 years. The dealer says there is just a cash discount of ₹19500. Expecting valuable inputs as always. TIA
Expect anywhere between 60K to 1 Lac discount and some deals on accessories.
F150 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2015, 00:17   #5267
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any current discounts on the Ecosport Titanium Automatic?
Old 29th April 2015, 22:48   #5268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Expect anywhere between 60K to 1 Lac discount and some deals on accessories.
All I could get is Rs.27500 cash discount or Rs.19500 cash discount and Rs.8000 worth accessories for a purple XUV W8 here in Coimbatore. F150 where did you get or hear about the offer you have mentioned?
Old 29th April 2015, 23:12   #5269
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any ideas on the discounts available for RAPID TDI DSG Elegance Plus? From what I could hear is an insurance waive off and a meagre corporate discount. Let me know if there are better offers around."
Old 30th April 2015, 12:54   #5270
BHPian

A friend is looking to buy the Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Ambition with Alloy Wheels.. What kind of discounts can he expect?

The on road price quoted to him is 9.74L.. and 25K discount upfront. So, 9.49L effectively. How much more can we push the dealer?
Old 30th April 2015, 18:46   #5271
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abh1nav
A friend is looking to buy the Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Ambition with Alloy Wheels.. What kind of discounts can he expect?

The on road price quoted to him is 9.74L.. and 25K discount upfront. So, 9.49L effectively. How much more can we push the dealer?
After all the experiences owners have had with Skodas, it is good to see brave people still wanting to buy a Skoda. All the best!
Old 30th April 2015, 19:06   #5272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abh1nav View Post

You can easily push for up to 1 Lac discount
Old 30th April 2015, 19:31   #5273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narenteam View Post
After all the experiences owners have had with Skodas, it is good to see brave people still wanting to buy a Skoda. All the best!
Actually from what I hear from my Skoda owning friends, Delhi and Bangalore have reasonably good dealers and after sales service, and Skoda keeps a tight vigil on the workshops here.
Old 30th April 2015, 20:20   #5274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
All I could get is Rs.27500 cash discount or Rs.19500 cash discount and Rs.8000 worth accessories for a purple XUV W8 here in Coimbatore. F150 where did you get or hear about the offer you have mentioned?
Hi,

I negotiated for pre-facelift XUV 500 in the month of APRIL.
I was offered
Cash discount - 45K
Corporate Discount - 10K
Some discount on Insurance - Depends of your negotiation skills
Exchange Bonus - 20K

Easily goes to 75K
Old 1st May 2015, 08:55   #5275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narenteam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
Actually from what I hear from my Skoda owning friends, Delhi and Bangalore have reasonably good dealers and after sales service, and Skoda keeps a tight vigil on the workshops here.
Haha! I've already told him about the kind of experiences shared by people on T-Bhp. Yet, he is willing to go for the Rapid!

But, I believe that though it is far from the likes of Maruti / Hyundai, the Skoda people are getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
You can easily push for up to 1 Lac discount
1 lac? Even for the 2015 manufactured models?
Old 1st May 2015, 09:31   #5276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil0405 View Post
What kind of discount can be expected for a ford classic titanium petrol? This will soon be phased out. The dealer is just offering free insurance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
Should be around 50k on the table. Most dealers have negligible stock. Look for ones that have stock. Once that dont have stock would have to order one, hence the lower discount.

Do make a calculated buy. The car offers the lowest FE this side of 20L.
Recently, I went to the Ford dealership at our town enquiring about the same. The dealer has no stocks and would order one on a non refundable cash advance of Rs.1 lakh. No discounts whatsoever.

I'm wondering, does it still make sense buying Ford Classic 1.6 Petrol? Is there any vehicle out there that can offer similar FTD factor but also VFM?

Sorry if it is a "beaten to death" topic on this forum. Please have patience to point me to the threads, if any on this topic. Thanks.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 1st May 2015 at 10:20. Reason: Edited post to improve readability.
Old 1st May 2015, 17:38   #5277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSree View Post
Recently, I went to the Ford dealership at our town enquiring about the same. The dealer has no stocks and would order one on a non refundable cash advance of Rs.1 lakh. No discounts whatsoever.

I'm wondering, does it still make sense buying Ford Classic 1.6 Petrol? Is there any vehicle out there that can offer similar FTD factor but also VFM?

Sorry if it is a "beaten to death" topic on this forum. Please have patience to point me to the threads, if any on this topic. Thanks.
I visited Talera ford at Pune few days back for the classic petrol. Was offered a discount of nearly 40k.
On asking for a test drive they offered me a drive in a car with a red ribbon on the bonnet. Clearly a customers car scheduled for delivery though the sales person denied the same. He then asked me to sign a form that stated that I will pay for any damage to the car. I refused to sign stating that they need to have insurance. He insisted that all test drives require the drivers to sign the form. I have never signed any such forms with other brands. We walked away without the test drive but not before asking for his manager and assuring him that they will never sell cars with such practices. By the way all the cars parked in front of the showroom were ecosports. Also no other prospective customers at the showroom.

Last edited by nikhil0405 : 1st May 2015 at 17:47.
Old 1st May 2015, 18:19   #5278
BHPian

Quote:

I recently went for a Classic 1.6 petrol just because of the FTD factor because ever since I sold my Ikon I have sorely missed the seating, steering, compactness and power. I tried test drives on several more modern cars keeping an open mind but still gravitated towards the 1.6 knowing fully well about the lower FE and phasing out. VFM, in a way yes because for this money you will barely get a sub 4 m compact whereas here you are getting a mid size sedan. Did not worry about resale value as there will still be many Ford Fiesta admirers in the years ahead.
Old 1st May 2015, 21:21   #5279
BHPian

Quote:

Probably not the right thread for this discussion (there was a Classic price cut thread somewhere) - however, my vote is - go for the 1.6 classic titanium! I still lovingly gaze at the 1.6 Fiesta/Classics that i pass (or the other way around) when im driving my 2014 City SV. Good luck!
Old 2nd May 2015, 10:23   #5280
BHPian

Hi dear all, booked my Honda City VXMT diesel.. Dark Brown color.

dealer reduced waiting period from 2 months to 10 days. Booked on 24 April expected vehicle on 9 May.

negotiating with HDFC for rates.. shall get at 10.1%, no processing charges, EMI of Rs 32010 for 10 lakhs. Stamp duty charges of 0.3%.

There is also a difference in website & dealer quote for ex showroom price of Rs 6116. Shall talk with him for the same.

I have told dealer that i shall be doing insurance, got a quote of 28950 for zero depreciation against dealers 39100. Dealer is not budging but shall do my best in doing so.

Anything extra I should squeeze for !

Last edited by 007 Bond : 2nd May 2015 at 10:26.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks