Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2015, 11:06   #5281
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Special Rebates for American Express Card Holders from BMW

Looks interesting , don't know yet if further rebates from Dealers are avaialble
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-bmw.jpg  

Last edited by Turbanator : 2nd May 2015 at 11:22.
Turbanator is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2015, 13:43   #5282
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Special Rebates for American Express Card Holders from BMW

Looks interesting , don't know yet if further rebates from Dealers are avaialble
Is this discount on ex-Showroom?
Old 2nd May 2015, 22:35   #5283
BHPian

I am planning to buy Honda Amaze Petrol (S) in a week or two. The dealer is not offering any discount. Only a paltry sum of 1500 is being waived off as corporate discount. Any suggestions and guidance would certainly help.
Old 5th May 2015, 22:13   #5284
BHPian

Guys any ideas on any discounts currently going on the Toyota Liva diesel?
Old 6th May 2015, 06:37   #5285

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmachine View Post
Guys any ideas on any discounts currently going on the Toyota Liva diesel?
I checked in Nandi Toyota, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore yesterday. They do not have any deals from Toyota. But dealer is ready to give 10k discount both on Liva diesel and Cross diesel. No discount on Etios diesel.
guru0101 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2015, 07:52   #5286
Distinguished - BHPian

My uncle is planning to pick a Tata Zest petrol in exchange for his old Indica. What kind of deal can I expect or would it be better to wait till Diwali and then make the purchase?
Old 6th May 2015, 10:47   #5287
BHPian

Got a message today from TATA,
"Get 3 years of free Service, warranty, RSA on purchase of Zest before 31st May"

Looks like a sweet deal.
Ajitsingh208 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2015, 14:51   #5288
Senior - BHPian

Hi, I recently came across this website claiming there's a 1.2Lakh discount on Tata Safari Storme upto 11th May.

Link

The Tata Bolt apparently has 55k worth discounts & Zest too has a healthy discount.

I understand Tata Motors to be quite financially sound, yet they're probably keeping prudent by clearing inventory to ease liquidity & working capital for the launch of Nano AMT & Refresh Storme.

Last edited by GrammarNazi : 7th May 2015 at 15:07.
Old 9th May 2015, 18:20   #5289
Senior - BHPian

Any info on discounts offered for the Duster in Chennai? Looking at a AWD one for my sister but the prices creep past 15L and the car's interior just doesn't seem worth that much money.

The drive and ride were good though, hence trying to see if we can get some info on a deal before going to talk with the dealers.

Current car is a Innova. Don't need 7 seater but they are not able to come out of that mindset having been used to this car for 7 years now.

Last edited by SchumiFan : 9th May 2015 at 18:22.
Old 10th May 2015, 10:29   #5290
BHPian

Does anyone know of any discounts on the Fortuner or the Corolla Altis Diesel in the DELHI+NCR area?
Old 10th May 2015, 10:38   #5291
Distinguished - BHPian

Enquired about the Tata Zest and Bolt. The way the sales numbers are falling is not being echoed in the amount of discounts being offered. The Bolt is currently carrying a discount of 20k cash benefit + 20k exchange bonus while the Zest only has an exchange bonus of 15k.
Old 13th May 2015, 02:37   #5292
BHPian

Offered a 60k discount (including 1 year insurance, registration and corporate) on the Xylo H4 ABS variant today, I was told that the OTR in WB is 942000 (ex) + around 65K ish (RTO, insurance etc) so effectively it is at its ex-showroom price plus a few grand

The discount is being offered on OTR, however when I asked them to give the 60k off ex showroom (had read somewhere that it is more beneficial to the buyer) he is offering to give a VAT invoice showing 9L (instead of 942000) and the remaining (registration, insurance etc) as a separate debit note

To be honest I did not really understand how that benefits me, and his explanation made me lose the plot, so I moved on to topic of a TD etc

Please advice if this is a good enough discount, or what else should I ask for?
Old 13th May 2015, 12:59   #5293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalnirvana View Post
Offered a 60k discount (including 1 year insurance, registration and corporate) on the Xylo H4 ABS variant today, I was told that the OTR in WB is 942000 (ex) + around 65K ish (RTO, insurance etc) so effectively it is at its ex-showroom price plus a few grand

The discount is being offered on OTR, however when I asked them to give the 60k off ex showroom (had read somewhere that it is more beneficial to the buyer) he is offering to give a VAT invoice showing 9L (instead of 942000) and the remaining (registration, insurance etc) as a separate debit note

To be honest I did not really understand how that benefits me, and his explanation made me lose the plot, so I moved on to topic of a TD etc

Please advice if this is a good enough discount, or what else should I ask for?
Reducing the Ex-showroom (or VAT invoice) reduces the insurance straight away. As far as I know, the insurance premium is to be calculated on 85% of the ex-showroom value. Some dealers use 100% for insurance premium calculation, just to pocket more commission at your cost.
Aroy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th May 2015, 16:20   #5294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
Reducing the Ex-showroom (or VAT invoice) reduces the insurance straight away. As far as I know, the insurance premium is to be calculated on 85% of the ex-showroom value. Some dealers use 100% for insurance premium calculation, just to pocket more commission at your cost.
Ajoy, thanks, will ask the rep on this. When I had told him I want to take insurance on my own, he offered a) to give as discount an amount of 50% of the insurance quote given by insurer or b) 1 year free insurance arranged by themselves (which is included in the 60k discount)

Overall does 60k off OTR make it vfm or is it sub-par? Any views please
Old 17th May 2015, 19:43   #5295
VKM
BHPian

Hey guys
I'm looking to buy either of the following:
1) Volvo S80 D4/D5 - Considering that it is too outdated and S90 is to be launched very soon what price can I ask? The dealer is quoting on road 57l for D4 & for D5 61l.
2) BMW 530d - dealer quotes 76l on road
3) Mercedes E350 - 74l on road

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 17th May 2015 at 20:14. Reason: Mercury > Mercedes. :)

Most Viewed