Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2015, 00:22   #5371
BHPian

Rs 20000 cash discount
+ Rs 25000 exchange bonus offered on Hyundai grand i10.
Choice of Rs 30000 discount or free zero dep insurance plus 3 year free service package along with 15000 exchange bonus offered for Chevrolet beat. All these offers from dealers in Thiruvananthapuram
Old 23rd August 2015, 18:01   #5372
BHPian

Hi Team

Planning to book Ertiga ZXI in Bangalore. Current discount is 25k. Wanted to check if the discount would sustain in the month of September.

Any help will be appreciated.
Old 24th August 2015, 13:59   #5373
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
Hi Team

Planning to book Ertiga ZXI in Bangalore. Current discount is 25k. Wanted to check if the discount would sustain in the month of September.

Seems very less. It should be atleast 60K (30K cash + 30K exchange) + corporate discount + dealer discount
http://www.mycarhelpline.com/index.p...=list&Itemid=9

Also the facelift is going to be launched september/october according to websites. So the discounts should only increase from now.
Better yet if budget allows buy the facelift instead
ssateesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2015, 14:05   #5374
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Hi Team

The Facelift is rumoured to have acc, start/stop and touch screen system.Its confirmed to have 3rd row split seat.Considering all these additional features,it would be wise to have a look at the facelift before committing on the existing model. I own an Ertiga Zxi and i miss these features especially split seat,acc and touchscree. cheers!
keshav1426 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2015, 15:32   #5375
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshav1426 View Post
The Facelift is rumoured to have acc, start/stop and touch screen system.Its confirmed to have 3rd row split seat.Considering all these additional features,it would be wise to have a look at the facelift before committing on the existing model. I own an Ertiga Zxi and i miss these features especially split seat,acc and touchscree. cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
Seems very less. It should be atleast 60K (30K cash + 30K exchange) + corporate discount + dealer discount
http://www.mycarhelpline.com/index.p...=list&Itemid=9

Also the facelift is going to be launched september/october according to websites. So the discounts should only increase from now.
Better yet if budget allows buy the facelift instead

Thanks Keshav & ssateesh !!
I was hoping the same with the new release on the cards. I didn't like the Fascia of the new Ertiga so was thinking to go with the older version. The dealer is trying to convince me to a 3M coating as an offer apart from the 25k discount which I rejected.

Problem is I had given the booking amount 11k. Thinking what to do next. I have not confirmed the booking too. So in this case can I take the money back without deductions ?
Old 24th August 2015, 15:39   #5376
BHPian

Quote:
I was hoping the same with the new release on the cards. I didn't like the Fascia of the new Ertiga so was thinking to go with the older version. The dealer is trying to convince me to a 3M coating as an offer apart from the 25k discount which I rejected.

Problem is I had given the booking amount 11k. Thinking what to do next. I have not confirmed the booking too. So in this case can I take the money back without deductions ?
You can keep the booking amount with the dealer and ask him to use it only for the facelift model whenever it releases. This way you will be one of the first people to get it (if you choose to go for it). If not, i am sure they will have stock of pre facelift cars as well and you can choose that. Either way,its better you keep the booking amount with the dealer and if possible get in writing that its for the new model.
keshav1426 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2015, 15:40   #5377
BHPian

Quote:

Assuming you are going for current model try to get a discount > 60K from another dealer and pit it against the dealer you have booked. If he doesn't agree cancel it as you haven't confirmed.
ssateesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2015, 16:17   #5378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
Assuming you are going for current model try to get a discount > 60K from another dealer and pit it against the dealer you have booked. If he doesn't agree cancel it as you haven't confirmed.
Spoke with the sales guy now he is saying there will be a deduction of 1.5K in case of cancellation in any case even though I have not booked. In case I change the booking within any vehicles of Maruti there will be no deduction.

Though I might not like it but I think its a standard practice.
Old 8th September 2015, 15:59   #5379
BHPian

Any discounts on the BMW GT?
Checked out the Mercedes C and the Audi A4. There are no discounts on the C-Class. It atleast this guys is not budging.
The Audi has a discount of 4-5L depending on your bargaining prowess.

Does anyone know if there are any discounts that can be extracted on the BMW GT?
Old 8th September 2015, 17:06   #5380
BHPian

Hi,

Any discounts on zest xt? Concorde people are saying only 14k cash discount, but no 3x3 maintenance
Girish
Old 8th September 2015, 18:54   #5381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post
Any discounts on the BMW GT

Does anyone know if there are any discounts that can be extracted on the BMW GT?
Standard discount on the 320d for all models is 5 lakhs. This will change with the introduction of F30 LCI.

Standard discount on GT is lesser; roughly 2-3 lakhs. Discounts can go up if dealer has more units in stock.

If the F30 LCI gets more features (reverse camera, large screen, navigation, cruise control, led lights etc) then you can expect the GT to be discounted more as it does not have these features (exception of reverse camera).

New C-Class; you can get 1-3 lakh dealer discount including exchange offers, this is up to your negotiation skills

Last edited by bharatbs : 8th September 2015 at 18:57.
bharatbs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2015, 19:42   #5382
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishv View Post
Hi,

Any discounts on zest xt? Concorde people are saying only 14k cash discount, but no 3x3 maintenance
Girish

Pls check with other dealers in BLR. Normally Concorde is not very aggressive. Also I recently booked the Bolt and observed that in general the discounts on Zest are far lower. I didnt check exactly how much because I was anyway not planning on the Zest but the sales person was not at all keen to have much of a bargaining discussion on the Zest but on the Bolt he was more than willing.
Old 8th September 2015, 20:24   #5383
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Pls check with other dealers in BLR. Normally Concorde is not very aggressive. Also I recently booked the Bolt and observed that in general the discounts on Zest are far lower. I didnt check exactly how much because I was anyway not planning on the Zest but the sales person was not at all keen to have much of a bargaining discussion on the Zest but on the Bolt he was more than willing.
Thanks Mr Narayanan, even I thought so about bolt. Let me try other dealers as see whether I can get done more bargain
Old 8th September 2015, 22:03   #5384
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Mr Narayanan, even I thought so about bolt. Let me try other dealers as see whether I can get done more bargain
Pl. Check with Aadya motors. They are relatively more accommodating & willing to sell - based on my friend's nano buying experience. Only problem is they are near hebbal (sort of out of the way for most people, unless you are in north of BLR).

Btw did you check if there was any difference in discounts across the various trims of zest? Any change in discounts for petrol vs diesel models?
Old 8th September 2015, 22:37   #5385
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

Girish
Purchases before September 16th have discounts in addition to 30K. Please check with Prerana motors, next to Urvashi theatre.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks