Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2015, 18:14   #5431
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Anyone know if there are any discounts/offers that I can squeeze out of Hyundai on the Santa Fe? Looking to trade the XUV for something a bit less DIY mechanic oriented
Old 15th October 2015, 18:25   #5432
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeesh View Post
Anyone know if there are any discounts/offers that I can squeeze out of Hyundai on the Santa Fe? Looking to trade the XUV for something a bit less DIY mechanic oriented
I read in the local news papers a few days ago - there was an offer of Rs. 1,00,000 off on Santa Fe.
Old 18th October 2015, 09:56   #5433
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday I had a casual visit to Deccan Honda showroom in Pimpri, Pune to enquire about the Mobilio. Even before I asked for any schemes/ offers, I was told that the S-MT (i-Dtec) has a cash discount of 65K and a corporate discount of 7K, so 72K cash discount on on-road price in total. Same discount was extended to V-MT. The RS(O) had a whopping cash discount of Rs 1.5 lacs. The details of the various on-road prices after the discounts and variant's availability are listed below:

For a moment I though the SMT i-Dtec, would be a steal, but then it misses on some must have features like fog lamps, rear wash and wipe, bluetooth (although it has steering mounted audio controls). Honda, poor product planning on skipping these features for SMT and forcing customers to go for VMT, which is 1.5 lacs costlier.

The Mobilio RS(O) is a mere eyewash, other than the projector lights and touchscreen AVN, all other additions are mere cosmetics. There is no point in pricing a car exorbitantly high and then giving 1.5 lacs discount on it.
AutoIndian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2015, 17:05   #5434
BHPian

Durga Puja Offer from Tata Motors and M&M

Came across these in the local news paper.
I believe this is the first time M&M has announced an offer on the refreshed XUV 500
Check with your local dealers for the final offer
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_20151019_212517.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_20151019_212543.jpg  

goswami.j is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2015, 17:26   #5435
Distinguished - BHPian

Best offers for the season, courtesy Gaadiwaadi.

Be minded that some of them end on Dashami day (22nd October) while others are till 31st October.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersfiatcars.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountofferschevroletindia.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersskodaindia.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersrenaultduster.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersfordindia.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersmahindracars.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersonhonda.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffershyundaiindia.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersmaruticars.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-best2015festivediscountoffersaudiindia.jpg

Happy shopping!

GaadiWaadi

Last edited by RavenAvi : 20th October 2015 at 17:28.
RavenAvi is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 21st October 2015, 02:37   #5436
BHPian

RavenAvi,

Do you know if the Mahindra Scorpio discounts are available only in Delhi or across other states as well?

Thanks in advance.
Old 24th October 2015, 11:28   #5437
Senior - BHPian

Benefits on Rexton upto 80000 Rs, Should be valid all over incase anyone is interested.
Old 25th October 2015, 09:08   #5438
BHPian

Tata genx nano has minimum 15000 discount on manual variant. I got close to 30k after much negotiations. I spent 15k in accessorries. Apart from this you have the cash back scheme where the minimum assured cash back is 2000.
sairamboko is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2015, 16:45   #5439
BHPian

In the Maruti Suzuki showroom in Mumbai I was offered a Rs 15,000 discount on Petrol Swift (all the variants ). This was prior to the Baleno pricing announcement. I guess they had a hint that Baleno will be priced closer to the Swift. With upcoming Diwali season they may sweeten this further.
manishkapadia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2015, 00:45   #5440
Distinguished - BHPian

Anyone negotiated on the 3 series recently? With sales numbers of BMW down big time as well as the facelift around the corner, I bet the 3 is going at a steal.
Old 30th October 2015, 00:55   #5441
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Anyone negotiated on the 3 series recently? With sales numbers of BMW down big time as well as the facelift around the corner, I bet the 3 is going at a steal.

I am negotiating for a price in the early 30s OTR for the prestige model. Hopefully will close the deal soon. Was given a 37L offer initially which I rejected.
shivasuma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2015, 08:50   #5442
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
I am negotiating for a price in the early 30s OTR for the prestige model. Hopefully will close the deal soon. Was given a 37L offer initially which I rejected.
Thanks! Do keep me posted on the final deal.
What does the prestige model skip?
Old 30th October 2015, 11:02   #5443
BHPian

Quote:
I believe the prestige comes with 16in vs 17in wheels, misses out on leather seats and sunroof. These were the main omissions compared to the luxury/sportline. I will keep you updated on the deal.
shivasuma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2015, 11:54   #5444
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sahil, the 320D prestige is going for around 34.5 OTR without octroi in Mumbai. This is without hard negotiations.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2015, 12:01   #5445
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
Tata genx nano has minimum 15000 discount on manual variant. I got close to 30k after much negotiations. I spent 15k in accessorries. Apart from this you have the cash back scheme where the minimum assured cash back is 2000.
Great - What is the final On Road Price. Also Can you share the contact please. Even I am looking for buying a Nano for my wife.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks