Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2015, 10:34   #5506
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
I just had a chat with the sales assistant at BMW. The prestige 3 series is costing around 33L OTR and luxury line around 37L according to him. PM me if you need his contact details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
You need to tell me your Email ID as due to your status, I can't send you a PM either.

Regards,

Mohit
Here it is - rahul.arora00087@gmail.com

Once again, thanks a ton. Appreciate this a lot.
Old 15th November 2015, 04:36   #5507
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi,

I've decided to purchase Polo 1.5TDI HL. OTR chennai is 9.31L.

Since I sold my Polo petrol and now purchasing the diesel, including the loyalty bonus etc, the SA gave me 60K cash discount plus accessories like floor mats, mud flaps, reverse camera (lol) etc.

Is this a good deal or is there any room for negotiation?
Old 15th November 2015, 19:01   #5508
Senior - BHPian

At Blr, Bmw sales guy messaged that there is no 320d prestige available, and he only expects prestige model in 2016 - I guess with facelift?
lancer_rit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2015, 18:44   #5509
BHPian

Today I was quoted a discount of 3 Lacs on 320d prestige Delhi coming to an on road price of 37 lacs. This doesn't seem like too much of a discount.

I wonder where you guys got a better deal?

Plus, he also told me that the next gen will be available starting Jan-Feb and the big difference is that it will come with slightly better ground clearance.

Last edited by rahul_jo : 17th November 2015 at 18:49.
Old 17th November 2015, 20:38   #5510
BHPian

Anyone recently booked or got Jazz ? I'm planning to buy one, looks like amaze is being offered discount in tune of 80k. Can similar discount be expected for Jazz ?
Old 17th November 2015, 21:46   #5511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
Guys,

Booked an i10 Sportz from Trident. They offered first year insurance and 14k cash discount totaling around 34k (diwali offer). On haggling, they agreed to waive off zero depriciation and extended warranty (around 4.7k) and parking sensor.

Does this look ok or is there any room for negotiating more? Also should I take these in writing?

Regards,
Abhishek M.
Can you share the on-road price??
Old 18th November 2015, 10:02   #5512
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkum View Post
Anyone recently booked or got Jazz ? I'm planning to buy one, looks like amaze is being offered discount in tune of 80k. Can similar discount be expected for Jazz ?
Couple of my cousins are planning for a Jazz in Hyderabad. Looks like dealers are offering no discount on Jazz and City. Other models have good discounts though.
Old 18th November 2015, 11:31   #5513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkivaturi View Post
Couple of my cousins are planning for a Jazz in Hyderabad. Looks like dealers are offering no discount on Jazz and City. Other models have good discounts though.
Jazz is a new product and City is selling well.
But if possible wait for 6 months or so. Just like Amaze is having discounts to the tune of 80K, I am sure Jazz will follow the suit, especially when Maruti has priced its Baleno so well.
Old 18th November 2015, 12:36   #5514
BHPian

Tata Bolt Revotron XM- 560,000 on-road Pune. I am expecting to get a further discount of 5,000 on-road and a 5,000 discount on Insurance, bringing it to around 550,000 Rupees
Old 18th November 2015, 14:33   #5515
VKM
BHPian

Guys
with the news of pajero sport facelift gathering strength, can we expect the existing ones to be offered at discounts? i'm interested in the 4*4 MT. any ideas about how much discount i can get & any freebies will be offered with it?
Thnaks in advance.
Old 18th November 2015, 16:43   #5516
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKM View Post
Guys
with the news of pajero sport facelift gathering strength, can we expect the existing ones to be offered at discounts? i'm interested in the 4*4 MT. any ideas about how much discount i can get & any freebies will be offered with it?
Thnaks in advance.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Pajero is just due for a redesign, not just the regular facelift. The new one will most likely be launched next year, pictures are all over the Internet for the 2016 Pajero.
Old 18th November 2015, 17:27   #5517
VKM
BHPian

ok, my bad, but seems to be coming with 2.4l engine, but auto.ndtv states power will be close to 150bhp & some others say 178bhp. any educated guesses? now the confusion would be to wait or not to wait:(
Old 18th November 2015, 18:16   #5518
BHPian

For the Pajero, I'd recommend to wait. That's one car which comes up with quite a different look / design / performance in each iteration.
Old 18th November 2015, 18:31   #5519
VKM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
For the Pajero, I'd recommend to wait. That's one car which comes up with quite a different look / design / performance in each iteration.
that's the dilemma, i loved the sfx's looks, ruggedness & chracter, not impressed with pajero sport's looks, the next iteration's looks i totally hate, but like the 7 airbags & security features. i feel it is losing its true blue suv looks & nature & going for more crossover'ish look. what i want is a true blue, go wherever suv. this new avatar doesn't seem to be a go anywhere suv, looks more like a volvo softroader.
Old 19th November 2015, 11:09   #5520
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKM View Post
that's the dilemma, i loved the sfx's looks, ruggedness & chracter, not impressed with pajero sport's looks, the next iteration's looks i totally hate, but like the 7 airbags & security features. i feel it is losing its true blue suv looks & nature & going for more crossover'ish look. what i want is a true blue, go wherever suv. this new avatar doesn't seem to be a go anywhere suv, looks more like a volvo softroader.
I was thinking the exact same thing. God did they make the new gen weird looking.

From looking at the leaked images so far, the Fortuner looks slightly better with Endeavor/Everest looking at the best. At least from the front.

Most Viewed