Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2015, 17:01   #5611
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Dealer is not giving a full picture.

As per SC order, no new luxury Diesel vehicles with engine capacity of more than 2000cc will be registered in NCR till March 2016. Not even Innova is spared.

Come to think of it, it will be a big dent to the Toyota Dealers in NCR. Imagine a Toyota showroom with only Etios & Liva to sell.
I thought this was effective 1st Jan 2016 till 31st March 2016.
Old 19th December 2015, 01:13   #5612
BHPian

It was! however toyota has stopped accepting registrations
Old 19th December 2015, 11:03   #5613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive View Post
I thought this was effective 1st Jan 2016 till 31st March 2016.
Ban is effective immediately. It's been wrongly reported that it's from Jan 1. It was effective from date of order till March 31.
Old 21st December 2015, 09:48   #5614
Senior - BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-imageuploadedbyteambhp1450671415.327905.jpg

Offers for vento and Jetta in Mumbai.
Old 21st December 2015, 14:20   #5615
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Skoda Octavia 1.8 Tsi Anniversary Edition (Petrol)
OTR - 24,00,802/-
For Mumbai registration.
There are no offers being given on Octavia, as its a relatively new vehicle in the market.
Dealer - JMD Skoda at Andheri east
Old 21st December 2015, 15:11   #5616
BHPian

Team,
I am looking for a Linea T-Jet Emotion Variant (Magnesia Grey OR White). As of now none of the FIAT dealers (KHT & Vecto) has a Emotion model in my preferred color variant. Got a Late Aug 15 model of Dynamic version OTR after all discounts INR10,36,000. Need your advise on the below 2 aspects:
1. If someone has any contacts in Bangalore where I can get a Emotion Model of Linea T-Jet (Magnesia Grey/White).
2. Is the OTR INR10,36,000 good for the Dynamic trim ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 21st December 2015, 15:27   #5617
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
Team,
I am looking for a Linea T-Jet Emotion Variant (Magnesia Grey OR White). As of now none of the FIAT dealers (KHT & Vecto) has a Emotion model in my preferred color variant. Got a Late Aug 15 model of Dynamic version OTR after all discounts INR10,36,000. Need your advise on the below 2 aspects:
1. If someone has any contacts in Bangalore where I can get a Emotion Model of Linea T-Jet (Magnesia Grey/White).
2. Is the OTR INR10,36,000 good for the Dynamic trim ?

Thanks in advance.

Can you please give the break-up of OTR? Your price looks good first cut

PM me for contact details of another Bangalore dealer from whom I purchase Linea T-jet 3 months back.
ssateesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 17:19   #5618
BHPian

Fiat TJET - Hey Sateesh! - okay if I PM you as well for the RM's number?
Old 21st December 2015, 22:31   #5619
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik_S View Post
Fiat TJET - Hey Sateesh! - okay if I PM you as well for the RM's number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
Can you please give the break-up of OTR? Your price looks good first cut

PM me for contact details of another Bangalore dealer from whom I purchase Linea T-jet 3 months back.

Sateesh I did check with the contact and looks like the story is the same. Only minimal Grey available in stock for the emotion version. There are a variety of colours available in Dynamic trim.

Karthik let me know in case you haven't received the contact yet.
Old 21st December 2015, 22:45   #5620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post

Karthik let me know in case you haven't received the contact yet.
Oh I did get the contact, have a conversation lined up with the gent from the showroom tomorrow.

Have been busy "excel - ing" the total cost of ownership for five years

I really didn't think it would be this hard to buy a new car! My last car was so much easier to select and buy.
Old 22nd December 2015, 09:48   #5621
BHPian

I am in the process of buying a Polo/Jazz automatic in Bangalore. Having a terrible pre-sales time with some of the dealers here. Would any one be able to recommend someone good? Also what is the kind of pricing I can expect? Even the On-Road price differences between the different dealers is quite strange.

Thanks!

imp
Old 22nd December 2015, 10:05   #5622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp! View Post
I am in the process of buying a Polo/Jazz automatic in Bangalore. Having a terrible pre-sales time with some of the dealers here. Would any one be able to recommend someone good? Also what is the kind of pricing I can expect? Even the On-Road price differences between the different dealers is quite strange.

Thanks!

imp
If Jazz, talk to Magnum Honda folks. They are in general better responsive compared to others that I have dealt with.

Polo - with all the fiasco you still want to go ahead? Think !
anup7649 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 10:26   #5623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
If Jazz, talk to Magnum Honda folks. They are in general better responsive compared to others that I have dealt with.

Polo - with all the fiasco you still want to go ahead? Think !
Thanks for the heads up with Magnum Honda.

As far as the VW fiasco goes, I'm not sure it really applies to the Polo 1.2 TSI. I'm a very happy Laura 1.8 TSI (bought new in 2009/2010) and Jetta 2.0 TDI owner (2011 DSG model bought pre owned last year with barely enough kms to have been driven off the dealer lot); too early to tell with the Jetta, but my Skoda has cost me less than my Swfit to maintain. Sure VW haven't acted in a very ethical manner, but, atleast their cars are safe and offer decent value for the money in India.

As far as I'm concerned, VW/Skoda cars offer me the best build quality and drive experience that I can afford. In this case, even though the Jazz would be more comfortable for our large family, everyone seems to be leaning towards the Polo because of the way it drives. It appears all of us are enthusiasts! The only reasons the Punto Abarth isn't being considered are lack of auto box and the psychological stretch of the extra two lakhs. Which, considering we keep our cars 7-10 years, shouldn't really matter all that much. Swift has crossed this threshold and now needs to go. Will be sorry to see this happen!

Last edited by imp! : 22nd December 2015 at 10:28.
imp! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 10:32   #5624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp! View Post
Thanks for the heads up with Magnum Honda.

As far as the VW fiasco goes, I'm not sure it really applies to the Polo 1.2 TSI. I'm a very happy Laura 1.8 TSI (bought new in 2009/2010). Sure VW haven't acted in a very ethical manner, but, atleast their cars are safe and offer decent value for the money in India.

As far as I'm concerned, VW/Skoda cars offer me the best build quality and drive experience that I can afford.
Great. If you already have a positive vibe and experience with VW/Skoda, then you could go-ahead. For me while I dealt with two of Skoda dealers in Bangalore last month, none were bothered to sell the car. They rather thought I will go and put my money and they will give me a key. No good welcome, no good talks, no water/ tea also atleast for a prospective buyer.
TSi is a great car for sure though and their build is good too.
Enjoy your decision making and thereafter the ride as well.

Cheers
Old 22nd December 2015, 15:33   #5625
CPJ
BHPian

Hi Guys,
What sort of discounts and offers are currently going on Maruti Celerio Vxi (O) Green? As per dealers here in Pune there are absolutely no discounts/offers on Celerio. Kindly help as we are looking to book the car in the next few days.
Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks