Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2015, 22:10   #5626
R17
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Team, any views on what sort of discounts are availble on the Merc E and the Audi Q5 in Mumbai right now?

Id heard upto 10 L of discounts were possible in view of the year-end and the upcoming next generation models. Have lined up preliminary discussions with dealers in this week but would be great to go prepared for those.
Old 23rd December 2015, 01:26   #5627
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by R17 View Post
Team, any views on what sort of discounts are availble on the Merc E and the Audi Q5 in Mumbai right now?

Id heard upto 10 L of discounts were possible in view of the year-end and the upcoming next generation models. Have lined up preliminary discussions with dealers in this week but would be great to go prepared for those.
Yes - massive discounts are to be had on the E Classes that are in stock. I remember getting close to 10L off on the E350 a month back!
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2015, 02:36   #5628
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp! View Post
I am in the process of buying a Polo/Jazz automatic in Bangalore. Having a terrible pre-sales time with some of the dealers here. Would any one be able to recommend someone good? Also what is the kind of pricing I can expect? Even the On-Road price differences between the different dealers is quite strange.

Thanks!

imp
Get in touch with prabhu from palace cross volkswagen, Brilliant guy, just sold me a Vento TSI.

His number is +918123016050

You can give Aman as a reference.

Also forget about fiasco and stuff, nothing will make you smile more then the GT in driving pleasure in its class.

Last edited by AtheK : 23rd December 2015 at 02:39.
AtheK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2015, 04:37   #5629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp! View Post
I am in the process of buying a Polo/Jazz automatic in Bangalore. Having a terrible pre-sales time with some of the dealers here. Would any one be able to recommend someone good? Also what is the kind of pricing I can expect? Even the On-Road price differences between the different dealers is quite strange.

Thanks!

imp
Hi, if you decide on jazz then PM me for I know a lot of the sales and service team members which could be of assistance to you. cheers
sumzup is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2015, 11:33   #5630
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post

You can give Aman as a reference.

Also forget about fiasco and stuff, nothing will make you smile more then the GT in driving pleasure in its class.
Thank you Aman! Hope you are enjoying the Vento! Kiran from Palace Cross as contacted me. Lets see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumzup View Post
Hi, if you decide on jazz then PM me for I know a lot of the sales and service team members which could be of assistance to you. cheers
Thanks for the offer sumzup. I will be in touch if we decide to but the Jazz
Old 23rd December 2015, 23:42   #5631
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Yes - massive discounts are to be had on the E Classes that are in stock. I remember getting close to 10L off on the E350 a month back!
Hi. Can you put me in touch with someone for a E200 CGI if indeed the discount is 10 lacs ?
Old 24th December 2015, 00:35   #5632
Senior - BHPian

Got this message today, Looks like VW is trying everything possible to sell their products, For people in Mumbai.

Loyalty pays.. Refer a friend to us and earn an assured Service voucher worth Rs.7,500! Stand a chance to win a Free International Trip Voucher or a Tab! Call VW Downtown on 9167895888 to register your referral. T&C apply
Old 24th December 2015, 12:52   #5633

No discounts on the Honda City (Specially on the CVT models), will be getting mine in two days now.

VW has an attractive scheme @3.99% finance, but no discounts as such (Loyalty and exchange don't really add up as its in the lower end models + exchange value they offered on my old civic was useless).

Not buying the VW vento TSI (even though i loved the drive more) because i seriously can't trust the DSG anymore. I friends car just stopped moving in the middle of the road after 1500 kms and they took 30 days to get back to him after regular follow ups. Seriously need to rethink how to build trust, as the global emission issue shook up my confidence further, if they could do that kind of a scandal at the top level, i as a small consumer is nothing of value for them.
sidinchina is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2015, 13:31   #5634
BHPian

I decided to buy a Honda Brio VMT in Bangalore. On-Road price is 6,42,000/- (Ex-show room + road tax + B2B insurance). They offered Rs.20000 cash discount and a Honda original reverse parking Sensor with Camera. Do you think this is a good deal?

How to confirm reverse parking camera is Honda original ?
Old 26th December 2015, 17:15   #5635
BHPian

Anything on the Aria and Storme? Thinking of giving a dealership a call but wanted to check here first. Thanks
Old 28th December 2015, 19:30   #5636
Senior - BHPian

Checked out SCross at Nexa. Only Alpha in stock (DDiS 200) and only a max discount of 40k. This after checking with 3 dealers in Pune and the fact that car will be booked in next 2 days, paid in Cash (read as no loan) by my colleague. Did not check out DDiS 320 as he was not interested in it.
Seriously, I was expecting some more discount on S-Cross at this time of the year.

Also checked the Ciaz, and the discount offered was 27.5k and we expect them to call back tomorrow with a 10k more but the discounts are not in the range we were expecting.

City has "0" discounts whatsoever.

Last edited by vinit.merchant : 28th December 2015 at 19:31.
Old 29th December 2015, 14:03   #5637
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Did not check out DDiS 320 as he was not interested in it.
The DDiS 320 is the one with higher discounts.

In terms of the others - you're right, no discounts to be had. Maruti you can still push for something on the Ciaz, and after discounts when compared to the Honda City - it makes a strong case for itself.

Most of these models are doing quite well, so chances of a discount on them are quite slim.
Old 29th December 2015, 14:52   #5638
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibitg View Post
I decided to buy a Honda Brio VMT in Bangalore. On-Road price is 6,42,000/- (Ex-show room + road tax + B2B insurance). They offered Rs.20000 cash discount and a Honda original reverse parking Sensor with Camera. Do you think this is a good deal?

How to confirm reverse parking camera is Honda original ?
Hi sibitg, which dealer is offering it? I know a lot of guys @ magnum honda. IMHO you should talk to them and see if there is anything better and then maybe I could talk to further improve it.
Old 29th December 2015, 15:11   #5639
Senior - BHPian

Checked out the Honda CRV, Ssangyong Rexton, XUV 500 & Toyota Fortuner for a friend. None of the dealers had a TD vehicle. Mahindra's have display vehicles and Toyota had 2 in the stock yard.
Discounts as follows:
CRV: Rs.22000/-
XUV 500: Rs.30000/- off on insurance
Rexton: Rs.110000/-
Fortuner: Nil

Considering it is the year end and these cars don't sell that much, I felt the discounts were pathetic.
Old 30th December 2015, 01:31   #5640
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumzup View Post
Hi sibitg, which dealer is offering it? I know a lot of guys @ magnum honda. IMHO you should talk to them and see if there is anything better and then maybe I could talk to further improve it.
I checked with Brigade Honda. Anyway I booked the vehicle now. I told them, I want to check the vehicle and accessories before registration itself. I will go with Team-BHP's checklist.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks