Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2016, 09:15   #5716
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

All New Ford Figo prices have also been revised upwards as compared to last year. 1.5AT model on-road price in November was 7,87,259Rs and the latest price is 7,99,449Rs in UP.

I am not getting any discounts but have told the dealer than I will buy insurance from outside. Ford is offering insurance at 26,229Rs (including 0 dep).
Old 2nd February 2016, 19:34   #5717
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Cross posting from the Ford Aspire thread for reference.

I am getting an offer of around Rs 8 lakh on road for the Petrol automatic, Nov or Dec 2015 model with (as per SA claim) 10 or 12 kms on the odometer. This is the Ford showroom in Bhikaji Cama place in South Delhi.

Does this seem like a good price?
Old 2nd February 2016, 19:59   #5718
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'estlavie View Post
Cross posting from the Ford Aspire thread for reference.

I am getting an offer of around Rs 8 lakh on road for the Petrol automatic, Nov or Dec 2015 model with (as per SA claim) 10 or 12 kms on the odometer. This is the Ford showroom in Bhikaji Cama place in South Delhi.

Be sure to check the VIN number and do a very detailed PDI sir. Does ford have a plant in Chennai? It may be flood affected. If the car passes your PDI, I would call it a steal.

Last edited by The Dude : 2nd February 2016 at 20:01.
The Dude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2016, 20:17   #5719
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Does ford have a plant in Chennai? It may be flood affected.
I stay near Ford plant, Chennai. There was no flood in this region. And i guess aspire is manufactured in Gujarat plant, not sure though.
Ponbaarathi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2016, 20:35   #5720
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponbaarathi View Post
And i guess aspire is manufactured in Gujarat plant, not sure though.
Yes, Aspire is manufactured in Gujarat plant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'estlavie View Post
Yes, price is good. Check that the odometer of the car is connected, as I had read a case some years back where a test drive car was sold with its odometer disconnected, and connected at time of delivery. Perform the PDI thoroughly, carry a printout of the checklist.

Last edited by swift_guy : 2nd February 2016 at 20:40.
swift_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2016, 22:17   #5721
BHPian

What is the current discount going on for Grand I10 Asta (o)?

I am planning to purchase city hatchback and considering Baleno Delta or Grand I10, since both fall in same price bracket and have their own set of advantages/disadvantages.

I checked with one of the Hyundai showroom today and they are giving 17K cash discount and 3rd year warranty free.

I just wish Airbags + ABS comes in Sportz variant as well due to these safety features i am considering Asta (o) only and price is going 6.5L+
Old 2nd February 2016, 22:30   #5722
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karansm4u View Post
What is the current discount going on for Grand I10 Asta (o)?

I just wish Airbags + ABS comes in Sportz variant as well due to these safety features i am considering Asta (o) only and price is going 6.5L+
No idea about the discounts but I seriously think that this comparison is not fair. Baleno is a better car which competes with the likes of Elite i20, Jazz, etc. while Grand i10 is in the Ritz/Swift range.

If you are okay with interior and build quality of Baleno, Delta is more VFM than Grand i10 Asta O.
Old 3rd February 2016, 07:42   #5723
BHPian

Is there any discounts in Feb for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga? There was a 10k discount in Jan. Not sure if they are continuing it in Feb.
Old 3rd February 2016, 12:30   #5724
Senior - BHPian

Any discounts on the VW Jetta or Passat in Mumbai? A cousin's interested in picking one up. Diesel or Petrol, both are fine.
Old 3rd February 2016, 13:42   #5725
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Any discounts on the VW Jetta or Passat in Mumbai? A cousin's interested in picking one up. Diesel or Petrol, both are fine.
Passat has be discotinued last year
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2016, 15:39   #5726
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Passat has be discotinued last year
Actually VW never officially confirmed discontinuing the Passat in India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/27980641.cms

They have now just unveiled the Passat GTE in the recent Autoexpo, so hopefully it should be on the Indian roads shortly.
Old 4th February 2016, 13:39   #5727
BHPian

Just got a call from Maruti dealer, I’m getting a cash discount of Rs.33000 + exchange bonus for Ciaz Zdi 2016 model. Can we expect an updated Ciaz in the coming days at Auto Expo?
Old 4th February 2016, 13:41   #5728
BHPian

Hey all,

Need bit of a help here. I am looking for a car and have decided on Polo after taking the test drives of nearly all the direct competitors in the market.

I am 90% sure that I'll get Polo. Now when I had a word with the dealer, he said that the new Polo Comfortline will cost me around Rs. 7.2 lakhs OTR in Hyderabad, while he has a December 2015 manufactured model which I can have for Rs. 6.6 lakhs (leading to savings of Rs. 60,000). According to him and the reviews which I have read, the changes have been made only in the top-end Highline varient and all the other varients remain same.

What should I do in this case, which one should I go for? Any help will be appretiated.
Old 4th February 2016, 19:53   #5729
BHPian

Guys checked out special edition s cross today which is primarily an updated xeta model minus reverse camera and touchscreen navigation. Most of the accessories are dealer fitment and I feel it may not be worth the price. Another important point is that dealers says that the revised prices are actually for the 2015 stock only as engines are imported for 1.6. Can anyone confirm if their recent s cross purchase is for a genuine 2016 make model or not? After having test driven this missile 5th time I wonder if there is any car in this price range which gives you terrific torque delivery per Rs spent.
hondacity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2016, 21:37   #5730
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_breakfree View Post
What should I do in this case, which one should I go for? Any help will be appretiated.
60k saving is good. From what I have heard, dealers offer 25-30k for a previous year model in January next year, so you are getting a good deal. Go ahead.

Actually I don't see any negative (except loss of new features, which is only valid for highline) in this decision, you will be getting the car and registering in February. It won't affect resale value.
swift_guy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks