Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2016, 08:51   #5776
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I have booked a Ertiga AT end of Jan, and there is no news on when it will be dispatched. Is there any way to find out from Maruti itself on approximate dates?
Old 2nd March 2016, 10:34   #5777
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I'm getting a Honda city 2015 Dec petrol sv for 70k discount, please let me know if its any good deal
Old 2nd March 2016, 14:33   #5778
BHPian

Hi,

we have almost finalized between Swift DZire ZDi & Figo Titanium+ (not aspire) and planning to buy in the next week or so. Does anyone have any info on what sort of discounts are going on with these two.

P.S: Planning to buy in Hyderabad, if it helps.

Thanks,
Old 5th March 2016, 00:02   #5779
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezereo View Post
Hi,

we have almost finalized between Swift DZire ZDi & Figo Titanium+ (not aspire) and planning to buy in the next week or so. Does anyone have any info on what sort of discounts are going on with these two.

P.S: Planning to buy in Hyderabad, if it helps.

Thanks,
Re-posting my previous post: Finalized a deal on behalf of my friend for 2015 Figo Aspire diesel trend variant . Started the negotiations from 30k and finally settled at a mouth watering discount of 1.25L. The final OTR comes to 7.00L including basic accessories, 3rd year extended warranty, zero dep insurance, etc registered outside mumbai octroi/LBT limits.
Even if you are looking for the Figo and not the aspire, the discounts should be in the same territory.
auto_enthusiast is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th March 2016, 21:49   #5780
BHPian

Received this SMS today here in Chennai ---

Khivraj Nexa Presents S Cross 1.6 ltr with price reduction of 2.2 lakhs with multimedia system , navigation . limited stock . Book now and save budget hike for details contact : 9841123085 T&C applies.
Old 6th March 2016, 11:03   #5781
BHPian

Just got this from VW, don't know if this offer is specific to the dealer or is pan India.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-imageuploadedbyteambhp1457242372.043549.jpg
Old 6th March 2016, 14:12   #5782
BHPian

Just wanted to see if there have been any reports of discounts on 4x4 AT Fortuners so far? TIA!
Old 10th March 2016, 16:52   #5783
Distinguished - BHPian

Any idea on the discounts available on the S Cross?

Nexa dealer @ Phoenix Mills claims 45 days waiting + no discounts available on the S Cross 1.6! I was under the impression that it would be readily available with minor discounts (given the price reduction that took place recently).
Old 10th March 2016, 18:45   #5784
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Any idea on the discounts available on the S Cross?

Nexa dealer @ Phoenix Mills claims 45 days waiting + no discounts available on the S Cross 1.6! I was under the impression that it would be readily available with minor discounts (given the price reduction that took place recently).
There is a reason for the 45 day waiting period. The 1.6 henceforth will be make to order. Maruti had halted the production to clear the inventory.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2016, 19:21   #5785
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Wagon R Vxi (o) offer from dealer at Bangalore is
30k consumer offer discount plus 30k exchange/loyalty bonus for trading in a Maruti car.
Apparently this is the offer for current month and is subject to revision each month.
Does this seem like the best deal possible now ?
Old 10th March 2016, 20:13   #5786
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Wagon R Vxi (o) offer from dealer at Bangalore is
30k consumer offer discount plus 30k exchange/loyalty bonus for trading in a Maruti car.
Apparently this is the offer for current month and is subject to revision each month.
Does this seem like the best deal possible now ?
Discount to the tune of 50-60 on the Wagon R seems good. Usually there is additional ~5k as corporate discount. Additional discounts depend on your bargaining skills.

What I have seen is the Cash discount to the tune of 25-30k is always there. The exchange discounts keeps changing between 10k - 30k (haven't seen it exceed 30k)

Just make sure it is a 2016 car.
vinit.merchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2016, 22:23   #5787
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Discount to the tune of 50-60 on the Wagon R seems good. Usually there is additional ~5k as corporate discount. Additional discounts depend on your bargaining skills.
Just make sure it is a 2016 car.
Thanks!
I was told by the dealer that Corporate discount will be about 2k not more, let me see if I can bargain any more maybe it will be with some accessories.

The car will be 2016 since I'm looking at Vxi (o) and may have a waiting time of upto 4 months. And I can always verify the manufacturing date by decoding the VIN.

Last edited by NPV : 10th March 2016 at 22:25.
Old 11th March 2016, 00:05   #5788
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Thanks!
I was told by the dealer that Corporate discount will be about 2k not more, let me see if I can bargain any more maybe it will be with some accessories.

The car will be 2016 since I'm looking at Vxi (o) and may have a waiting time of upto 4 months. And I can always verify the manufacturing date by decoding the VIN.
Please make sure you pitch 2-3 dealers against each other. Wagon R does have discounts and I am sure you can bargain better. A direct cash discount may not be possible, make up with useful accessories please.

March end is when they feel the pressure, so please make sure you close the deal around that time and also get your car registered before 01 Apr to avoid additional road tax (based on the budget declarations for for next financial year.
Old 11th March 2016, 09:56   #5789
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
March end is when they feel the pressure, so please make sure you close the deal around that time and also get your car registered before 01 Apr to avoid additional road tax (based on the budget declarations for for next financial year.
That's the difficult part as Vxi(O) is not available in stock with the dealers I've spoken to, hence the 45 days to 4 months waiting time. One dealer said 45 days which is the best number and another said they want to be on safer side on commitments and hence it can take up to 4 months!
Old 13th March 2016, 17:38   #5790

I've been looking for a new car for a while now and was picking between an Ecosport AT, Verna AT and Vento TSI HL. After reading the feedback on the forum, I booked a Vento TSI HL on Jan 6th, just before the price increase. I also got a 20k discount, for a total on road price of INR 11'72'500 in Thane.

The car was ready for delivery on the 30th of Jan, but I had to leave the country for a month. When I got back the budget had just been announced and the Vento price went up further by 5%. He said if you make the rest of the payment today I will not increase the price for you. I said that because it's an in-stock car the price increase will not apply to me.

Anyway, I took delivery today of my Titanium Beige Vento TSI HL and saw that it's actually made in March. The on- road price is 12.57L right now, so I got a 9 day old car for a steal.

That said, they're offering 20-30k off Ventos right now at Autobahn VW in Chembur.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks