Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2016, 19:04   #5881
BHPian

Hi all, could you advise on current discounts for the Mercedes CLA 200 (petrol)?

The official OTR is 41 Lakh in Mumbai, but I am sure there will be good discounts. This is my first premium purchase so I want to get a benchmark before I start the discounts discussions.

Any other considerations that I should keep in mind?

Thanks !
Old 10th July 2016, 19:56   #5882
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
could you advise on current discounts for the Mercedes CLA 200 (petrol)?
Don't know about discounts on CLA but they should have a newer 2016 lineup soon which has LED headlights, so you can negotiate on the stocks ones . It will also be worth to check BMW 320 - petrol CBU units which are being offered competitively and might be around same as CLA.

3 series will surely be a bigger car and has a lot of standard features including LED headlights & will be CBU import from Germany.
Old 13th July 2016, 22:06   #5883

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I got 1.30 lac discount on Skoda Rapid 1.6 Style plus petrol MT. This included free zero dep insurance, 4 yrs warranty, 4yrs RSA, exchange bonus, mats, mud flaps and one 3M coating. Rest of the balance amount i had to bargain hard with the Sales person. I know new rapid is coming around, but discount was tempting. It went almost same as polo GT which was on my mind before Rapid. I think i made the right decision.
Vento is only offering interest scheme and 40K discount with no extended warranty or RSA.
Old 14th July 2016, 09:03   #5884
Senior - BHPian

Any offers on Alto K10 AMT? I'm being offered 20k discount. Anything else I can expect?
Old 14th July 2016, 11:10   #5885
Mik
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_pulsar View Post
Any offers on Alto K10 AMT? I'm being offered 20k discount. Anything else I can expect?
We had checked with Bimal Auto and they were offering 25k+corporate discount this month.
Mik is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2016, 12:01   #5886
Distinguished - BHPian

Some of the major offers doing the rounds in this monsoon season:

RavenAvi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2016, 10:41   #5887
Distinguished - BHPian

Mahindra & Mahindra offers for July 2016:

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-mahindranuvosport768x485.jpg
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2016, 18:43   #5888
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
[left]Some of the major offers doing the rounds in this monsoon season:

[center]Attachment 1532093...
Doesn't the Celerio AMT have any discount? The 'M' means petrol manual?
Old 24th July 2016, 00:22   #5889
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Doesn't the Celerio AMT have any discount? The 'M' means petrol manual?
Benefits upto 25,000 on the Celerio AMT, as per MyCarHelpline.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2016, 16:37   #5890
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Don't know about discounts on CLA but they should have a newer 2016 lineup soon which has LED headlights, so you can negotiate on the stocks ones . It will also be worth to check BMW 320 - petrol CBU units which are being offered competitively and might be around same as CLA.

3 series will surely be a bigger car and has a lot of standard features including LED headlights & will be CBU import from Germany.
I want to thank you Turbanator for this comment. I finally went for the bmw 320d instead of the CLA petrol. It is indeed a larger and more practical car.

This forum is a lifeline to people like me jostling between options
Carmageddon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2016, 00:16   #5891
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 View Post
Incase anyone is interested in getting a 3 pointed star in Mumbai.
Attachment 1516348
I know this advert is from last month, but for future reference, are these on-road prices or ex-showroom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmageddon View Post
I want to thank you Turbanator for this comment. I finally went for the bmw 320d instead of the CLA petrol. It is indeed a larger and more practical car.

This forum is a lifeline to people like me jostling between options
Carmageddon, can you post the details of the offer you got if any? The discount you managed, the final price breakup etc? Would be very helpful! Thanks!

Last edited by rowhun : 25th July 2016 at 00:23.
Old 25th July 2016, 00:36   #5892
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post
I know this advert is from last month, but for future reference, are these on-road prices or ex-showroom?
These are the test drive cars i am sure with less than 5k on the ODO, So they won't be registered, So the price mentioned plus the registration cost, A couple might be registered though.
Old 25th July 2016, 01:47   #5893
lsp
BHPian

Hi guys,
Please advise on the below deal for i10 Grand, Sports w/ Airbags (2), Petrol.
Name:  i10 Grand.PNG
Views: 3604
Size:  19.8 KB

Last edited by lsp : 25th July 2016 at 01:49.
lsp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2016, 12:10   #5894
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsp View Post
Hi guys,
Please advise on the below deal for i10 Grand, Sports w/ Airbags (2), Petrol.
Attachment 1533149
1. You should negotiate for the essential kit as a freebie.
2. If there are more Hyundai showrooms around, please get your Santro evaluated and negotiate. There could be room for further appreciation. Plus, you could also try Maruti Truevalue / Toyota used car brand etc. They deal with multiple brands as I know.
Old 26th July 2016, 07:52   #5895
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post

Carmageddon, can you post the details of the offer you got if any? The discount you managed, the final price breakup etc? Would be very helpful! Thanks!
Hi Rowhun - I took the car on company lease, as it was beneficial in this case. My procurement guy told me that the discount is around 8.5-9 lakhs since we are a global key account for bmw. They also bundled Secure Premium in this price.

This is on the inflated OTR that is quoted on the pricing sheet for 320d luxury line, 2016 model. I found Mercedes and Audi also quite open to discounts of 6+ Lakhs on OTR across cars.

I recommend that you don't consider demo cars or test drive cars since it is a buyer's market now. With the demand shifting toward SUVs, the prices of new German sedans are looking good.

Hope this helps. Cheers

Last edited by Carmageddon : 26th July 2016 at 07:55.
Carmageddon is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks