Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2016, 21:07   #5896
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmageddon View Post
Hi Rowhun - I took the car on company lease, as it was beneficial in this case. My procurement guy told me that the discount is around 8.5-9 lakhs since we are a global key account for bmw. They also bundled Secure Premium in this price.

This is on the inflated OTR that is quoted on the pricing sheet for 320d luxury line, 2016 model. I found Mercedes and Audi also quite open to discounts of 6+ Lakhs on OTR across cars.

I recommend that you don't consider demo cars or test drive cars since it is a buyer's market now. With the demand shifting toward SUVs, the prices of new German sedans are looking good.

Hope this helps. Cheers
Could you please let me know what was the discount on ex-showroom price? I'm on the verge of getting one. Just test drove the car this evening and found it much better than the CLA
Old 26th July 2016, 22:29   #5897
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmageddon View Post
Hi Rowhun - I took the car on company lease, as it was beneficial in this case. My procurement guy told me that the discount is around 8.5-9 lakhs since we are a global key account for bmw. They also bundled Secure Premium in this price.

This is on the inflated OTR that is quoted on the pricing sheet for 320d luxury line, 2016 model. I found Mercedes and Audi also quite open to discounts of 6+ Lakhs on OTR across cars.

I recommend that you don't consider demo cars or test drive cars since it is a buyer's market now. With the demand shifting toward SUVs, the prices of new German sedans are looking good.

Hope this helps. Cheers
Thanks a ton Carmageddon. It does help a lot!

I am planning to pick up the BMW GT or the C-Class. Most probably from Gurgaon, sometime next month. It is indeed a buyer's market and I plan to use it fully to my benefit If I can negotiate 6-7L off the GT/C-Class I'll be happy. It'll really put in it my budget if I go in for the bullet payment scheme (since we get year-end bonuses).

And as we are getting closer to the end of the year the discounts should definitely be in that range. Once again, thanks a ton!
Old 27th July 2016, 01:06   #5898
BHPian

it was in april 2016 when i was looking for replacement for ford Fiesta which has had seen 7 years with me with aplomb. Blame it on some wild perception and i wanted onlyToyota. As wife was having a Polo so space was not an option and i was happy with Hatchback and almost had my heart set for Liva special edition. I visited Galaxy toyota in Motinagar, Delhi twice and was impressed with customer care. while waiting in lounge we did check out Etios (my wife immidiately discarded and refuse to sit in the demo car, as her office cab is also etios) and Altis (immediately impressed with interior quality, but didnt want a sedan in first place). while we were browsing through the showroom we came across Innova(outgoing model) and got to know about the massive dealership discount. they were offering G variant with 1.25L cash discount and 40k complementary accessories. the only caveat was that the vehicle could not be registered in delhi. since i am currently posted in Pathankot, it was never an issue. it was only the stern eyes from wife(she still consider it cab and wouldnt agree in this life) which kept my dream to own innova at bay. while in the hindsight it was not so bad decision, considering the maddening traffic in delhi. however the deal was fabulous. i spoke with the SA (Mr Sah) who is one of the best SA i have ever come across and i guess the deal is still on, though they have limited stock. one may call up and check with Galaxy Toyota. I got the same deal for my friend who finally bit the bullet for V variant with 1.25L discount from chandigarh. But i guess Chandigarh has finished its stock of old Gen Innova
dinesh6481 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2016, 09:41   #5899
Distinguished - BHPian

Anyone got recent discounts on the CLA 200 petrol?
Old 4th August 2016, 15:56   #5900
Distinguished - BHPian

Which daily gives the details of the offers? Does the ads come on the weekends? I subscribe to Indian Express and generally do not see such ads.
Old 4th August 2016, 16:06   #5901
BHPian

There is Rs 40,000/- discount on the Face lifted Renault Duster AWD RXZ. None on Creta. S Cross 1.6 there was a 10k corporate discount
Old 6th August 2016, 09:56   #5902
BHPian

Any idea of how much cash discount expected in August, for Alto800 vxi? Don't see any advertisement as yet from maruti
Old 6th August 2016, 14:53   #5903
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselOmaniac View Post
Any idea of how much cash discount expected in August, for Alto800 vxi? Don't see any advertisement as yet from maruti
In hyderabad, there is a discount up to Rs.40k for the alto 800, don't know if this is applicable for the refreshed version as well. For rest of the maruti cars, the discount offers from July are being continued.
Old 6th August 2016, 19:44   #5904
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai India offers, valid till 25th August. (mouth-watering stuff on the Grand i10!)

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-13913582_1055921911152233_8888540373020547452_o.jpg
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th August 2016, 12:59   #5905
BHPian

Honda Jazz Diesel

I was offered almost 60k discount (includes Honda discount of 40k and the rest is dealer discount) on Jazz Diesel in Pune. However, this was a week back and now the dealer has backed out from the dealer discount all of a sudden! Not sure if it is the GST effect but I am surprised considering that diesel sales have gone down and Jazz Diesel does not sell much anyway. Has anyone seen better offers (in any state)?

Last edited by morphique : 7th August 2016 at 13:01.
Old 7th August 2016, 13:17   #5906
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Honda Jazz Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphique View Post
I was offered almost 60k discount (includes Honda discount of 40k and the rest is dealer discount) on Jazz Diesel in Pune. However, this was a week back and now the dealer has backed out from the dealer discount all of a sudden!...
"One week back" means, he had target pressures for the month. Since this is a fresh month, he has 20 days to achieve his targets. If he is not able to meet it, expect those to pour in.

If you are not in a hurry, Oct should be the best time to go for shopping!
Old 7th August 2016, 14:49   #5907
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
"One week back" means, he had target pressures for the month. Since this is a fresh month, he has 20 days to achieve his targets. If he is not able to meet it, expect those to pour in.

If you are not in a hurry, Oct should be the best time to go for shopping!
Well that was approx one week back i.e. Aug 01. I know about the sales target thing which is why it becomes difficult to understand if it is the GST effect / Hyundai increasing prices (i20) or something else.
Old 7th August 2016, 18:41   #5908
BHPian

Saw offers on all FIAT T Jets in the TOI newspaper today.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_20160807_111543_edit.jpg  

Old 10th August 2016, 16:13   #5909
Senior - BHPian

Figo twins receive price cuts - up to 90k, mainly on the Diesel Titanium / Titanium + variants.

Here's the link that I posted on the Figo thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4032654
Old 11th August 2016, 22:09   #5910
BHPian

So we are stuck in the three's company. Cars we saw were,
1. BMW X1 X line- complimentary insurance.
Net 38 lac on road.
2. Audi Q3 premium -2 lac discount.
3. Audi A4. Nearly 8 lac discount.
Thoroughly confused now.
Is the next gen A4 around the corner?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks