Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2016, 22:12   #5911
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4d-maniac View Post
So we are stuck in the three's company. Cars we saw were,
1. BMW X1 X line- complimentary insurance.
Net 38 lac on road.
2. Audi Q3 premium -2 lac discount.
3. Audi A4. Nearly 8 lac discount.
Thoroughly confused now.
Is the next gen A4 around the corner?

The next gen A4 has already been spotted testing in India. The launch is expected within the next 2 months, before the festive season.
Old 11th August 2016, 22:56   #5912
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
So we are stuck in the three's company. Cars we saw were,
1. BMW X1 X line- complimentary insurance.
Net 38 lac on road.
2. Audi Q3 premium -2 lac discount.
3. Audi A4. Nearly 8 lac discount.
Thoroughly confused now.
Is the next gen A4 around the corner?
Hey ,any reasons for not considering 3 series? I just bought a Petrol and got a discount of almost Rs. 10 Lac OTR . I think that's an excellent deal for a car which still looks quite fresh and was launched just 3 Months ago. You should definitely check that out .
Old 12th August 2016, 15:18   #5913
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddndrive View Post
Hey ,any reasons for not considering 3 series? I just bought a Petrol and got a discount of almost Rs. 10 Lac OTR . I think that's an excellent deal for a car which still looks quite fresh and was launched just 3 Months ago. You should definitely check that out .
Considering the 320i now. Can you please share the city/dealership where you managed that discount? Perhaps via PM

Last edited by D4d-maniac : 12th August 2016 at 15:29.
Old 12th August 2016, 23:49   #5914
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Considering the 320i now. Can you please share the city/dealership where you managed that discount? Perhaps via PM
Thats a pretty huge discount! Can you please share the exact on road price after discount? Really tempted to check it out if it fits in my budget.
Old 12th August 2016, 23:59   #5915
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Thats a pretty huge discount! Can you please share the exact on road price after discount? Really tempted to check it out if it fits in my budget.
The OTR price I got was Rs. 32.55 Lac all inclusive but excluding TCS . Hope that helps .
Old 13th August 2016, 12:52   #5916
Senior - BHPian

That is a great deal. Which dealership was this? I am negotiating currently but the deal offered is nowhere close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddndrive View Post
The OTR price I got was Rs. 32.55 Lac all inclusive but excluding TCS . Hope that helps .

Last edited by khoj : 13th August 2016 at 12:53.
Old 14th August 2016, 15:56   #5917
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
That is a great deal. Which dealership was this? I am negotiating currently but the deal offered is nowhere close.
Hey, check your inbox ,I have sent you the details. If you need any other details , feel free to PM me

Mod Note : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by SDP : 14th August 2016 at 16:50. Reason: Please see inline note
ddndrive is offline   Received Infraction
Old 16th August 2016, 21:26   #5918
BHPian

Anyone here aware of current discounts being offered on Ford Ecosport or Nissan Terrano in Pune?
Old 19th August 2016, 06:38   #5919
BHPian

Is there a possibility to get some discounts on Honda Jazz V CVT?

Local dealership is saying that there are no offers on CVT model of Jazz. Is it true?
Old 19th August 2016, 10:02   #5920
BHPian

EMI Offer on Honda cars , including BRV .. That was quick !
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-cqidkqiukaedi8h.jpg  

Old 19th August 2016, 10:15   #5921
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
Is there a possibility to get some discounts on Honda Jazz V CVT?

Local dealership is saying that there are no offers on CVT model of Jazz. Is it true?
Similar case in Delhi as well. After pushing alot could just about eek accessories worth 10, 000.

Not surprising considering the fact that 40% of the booking at the time of launch were for cvt variants.

Last edited by fuelinmyveins : 19th August 2016 at 10:17.
Old 19th August 2016, 10:18   #5922
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins View Post
Similar case in Delhi as well. After pushing alot could just about eek accessories worth 10k.
Thanks, but I think it is pretty weird to see an average market performer like Jazz having waiting periods and no discounts - that too after one year of launch. Similar situation for Polo GT TSi as well. Looks like these cars are being manufactured against order so that inventory pile up doesn't happen.
Old 19th August 2016, 11:55   #5923
Senior - BHPian

@ece2k2 - Honda is not offering much discount on Jazz CVT in Bangalore either. Last time we checked best offer was corporate discount + free parking sensor + basic accessories (mat + mudflaps etc). No cash discount at all!

Car is nice for a small family. Convenience of an automatic + paddle shift + Good engine + Rear space for 3 people + Boot space of 350+ litres + ABS + Airbags. I do not think there is any other car comes close to Jazz.
Latheesh is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 20th August 2016, 03:01   #5924
Senior - BHPian

Any discounts on Ertiga? I am looking for diesel one for me, mostly Zdi. Also what is the current waiting period for it? Any help is highly appreciated.
Old 20th August 2016, 11:47   #5925
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
Any discounts on Ertiga? I am looking for diesel one for me, mostly Zdi. Also what is the current waiting period for it? Any help is highly appreciated.
Ertiga with SVHS is a better buy, both from the point of view of FE and the mild hybrid may be an advantage in future
http://www.marutisuzuki.com/ertiga.aspx#technology

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks