Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2016, 09:05   #5941
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys,

I've short listed S-Cross 1.3/1.6 as one among other cars for my next buy.

Any idea on the current offers on both 1.3 and 1.6 and is it better to wait for Diwali time for any additional offers on either of these two.

Thanks in advance.
Old 29th August 2016, 13:18   #5942
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvrchandra View Post
Guys,

Any idea on the current offers on both 1.3 and 1.6 and is it better to wait for Diwali time for any additional offers on either of these two.

Thanks in advance.

Here in Hyderabad, they are only offering corporate discount. It's surprising given that they barely manage any decent volume.

I think they are comfortable with the low numbers its getting them. I am planning to check again next month, hopefully coax more cash discount from them.
vantheman5211 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th August 2016, 11:42   #5943
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

Thanks in advance.
There are a few festivals coming in the next few months starting with Ganesh festival. I am sure they'll launch some offers. But Diwali is still the best time to buy since it's where the competition truly heats up. If this is not urgent, please wait till then.

In the meanwhile, maybe you can take enough joy rides (er.. test drives) with the various dealers.
Mad Max is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2016, 00:54   #5944
BHPian

Hello friends! I am looking to buy an automatic car in Mumbai. Confused between City, Brv and XUV. While I am working to eliminate the confusion, can you guys help me with the latest offers on these cars. Many Thanks!
Old 5th September 2016, 13:16   #5945
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Buddy, I'd say till 2017, they will be launching a facelift for this model. I am too in the same boat, but will wait till 2017.

They are currently offering Exchange Bonus too!

Last edited by Eddy : 5th September 2016 at 17:20. Reason: typo correction
Old 9th September 2016, 12:04   #5946
BHPian

In the market for a hatchback and the cars I am considering are the Tata Tiago (P) Ford Figo AT or Diesels (ABS?Airbags versions). Can anyone enlighten me on discounts available on the Figo? I am pretty sure Tata is not offering anything.

On a different note, Any discounts on the Polo (D)?
Old 9th September 2016, 14:01   #5947
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmageddon View Post
I want to thank you Turbanator for this comment. I finally went for the bmw 320d instead of the CLA petrol. It is indeed a larger and more practical car.

This forum is a lifeline to people like me jostling between options
How about starting an ownership thread then? We haven't had a 3 series LCI review (besides Karan's general LCI report). It will nice to hear it first hand from a recent buyer.
Old 12th September 2016, 00:02   #5948
BHPian

Guys,
In the market for hyundai grand i10 automatic ,What are the current discounts in pune. Dealer is only offering insurance free and some accessories.Thanks in advance.
Old 12th September 2016, 13:23   #5949
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas Aterkar View Post
Hello friends! I am looking to buy an automatic car in Mumbai. Confused between City, Brv and XUV. While I am working to eliminate the confusion, can you guys help me with the latest offers on these cars. Many Thanks!
No discounts on the BRV automatic, not even for exchange.
A waiting period of over 1 month as per my SA.
City is a damn good option if you don't need the 3rd row of seats.
aptiwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2016, 17:33   #5950
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptiwa View Post
No discounts on the BRV automatic, not even for exchange.
A waiting period of over 1 month as per my SA.
City is a damn good option if you don't need the 3rd row of seats.
Thanks! City is a good option but going to get a facelift and hence skeptical about going for it. Can you tell me which is your dealer in Mumbai? Any discounts on accessories?
Old 12th September 2016, 17:57   #5951
BHPian

Any update on Current Discounts on S-cross and Ciaz Diesels in Pune?
Looking for Ciaz VDi+ or ZDi otherwise S-cross Zeta 1.3
Old 13th September 2016, 18:21   #5952
BHPian

Hi. Anyone know of discounts on Merc GLE and BMW X5. Deciding between these two. Thanks.
Old 14th September 2016, 12:00   #5953
Senior - BHPian

Toyota planning to raise prices across model range

Toyota is planning to hike prices of vehicles in its India model line-up by the end of this month. The company claims that the reason behind this step is the increasing pressure from appreciating Yen and Dollar, as well as increasing input costs.

The last few months have seen an appreciation of 10-15 percent in Dollar and Yen. Since Toyota imports various components from Thailand and Japan, inflated foreign exchange rates directly affect the overall cost of production. Moreover, rising costs of commodities like steel have put more pressure on the automaker's profit. N Raja, Director and Senior Vice President at Toyota India has claimed that the price hike will be around 2-3 percent on the car's ex-showroom prices.

Various strong players in the Indian market, including Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, had also hiked prices of their cars last month, in order to accommodate the rise in manufacturing costs.

Source: ET Auto

Last edited by dZired : 14th September 2016 at 12:02.
dZired is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th September 2016, 12:28   #5954
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota planning to raise prices across model range

Recently I came across something peculiar when I visited the showroom to check out a Toyota Corolla. The sales advisor told me that Toyota has stopped offering integrated music player on all but the top end Corolla version. Even the next level below which costs around 20L is Kerala does not have the music system.

Level below that do not even have the central locking feature. The sales guys are at a loss to explain this and look slightly sheepish when telling you this.

This may be related to the price hike but then again may be a strategy to manage the production capacity required for the Crysta.

Drive on,
Shibu.
shibujp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2016, 14:20   #5955
BHPian

Yesterday I visited Kun Hyundai in Chennai with my friend who is looking for a C segment sedan. Here is the price list of Hyundai cars, I am not sure about the discounts and other offers though.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-eon-i10.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-i20-xcent.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-verna-elantra.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-creta-santafe.jpg
Torino is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed