Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2016, 17:30   #5956
BHPian

Got an email from VW team regarding offers on polo. Might be useful for some.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-1473940805856.jpg  

Last edited by lHarpreetl : 15th September 2016 at 17:38.
Old 16th September 2016, 00:06   #5957

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Duster discounting continues. It was a 5th Anniversary discount of 20,000/- in July. Increased to 40,000/- in August.

Now the discounting has increased to
  1. 40,000/- Discount
  2. 20,000/- Special Discount on Select Vehicles (link: https://www.renault.co.in/Offers/renault-duster.html)
  3. 7,000/- Corporate Discount
  4. 5,000/- Carnival Discount (ask for this, its not listed anywhere)

You can get upto 72,000/- off the showroom price on select vehicles this month. What constitutes "select vehicles"? Slow moving colour variants, like White, across trim levels (RxE, RxL or RxZ). To qualify as slow moving, the car needs to have been in the dealer's yard for more than 90 days. They are also seeing a dip in demand for entry level RxE variants, so those may also qualify, regardless of colour.

What to look forward to? Discounting is likely to increase as year end approaches and stock moves slower.

Happy bargain hunting!
unBound is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2016, 19:26   #5958
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Tata Motors rolls out it's nationwide "Har Week Diwali" festive season offers starting from September 16th, and valid across it's entire PV range (including the Tiago) -

1) Seven lucky customers who book a Tata car stand to win 10 lakh rupees cash each,

2) Free vehicle insurance,

3) Exchange bonus for existing cars,

4) Cash benefits up to 1 lakh rupees on the Safari Storme,

5) Cash benefits up to 20,000 rupees on the Zest.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-tataoffersdiwali2016768x583.jpg

(above festive season offers are not applicable to Kerala/Tamil Nadu customers)

Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business, Tata Motors:

Quote:
"As families prepare themselves for the festive season, the consumer sentiments amidst the festivities is already at a high point and it is an exciting time for us to be part of their celebrations. Through this offer we hope to give our consumers another reason to buy their favorite Tata Motors vehicles, from an exciting and varied line-up of products."
ET

Last edited by RavenAvi : 16th September 2016 at 19:34.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2016, 13:45   #5959

Hyundai is offering upto 83K discount on Grand i10 Petrol. Source.

Is this because there is a facelift around the corner?

I have been offered free insurance (~22K), other discounts (~10K) and exchange bonus of 33K on Grand i10 Asta (O). This is in Pune.

Did anyone check out the offers on Grand i10 Petrol? If so please share the offer details.
BHaskar_AS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2016, 18:24   #5960
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHaskar_AS View Post
Hyundai is offering upto 83K discount on Grand i10 Petrol. Source.

Is this because there is a facelift around the corner?

I have been offered free insurance (~22K), other discounts (~10K) and exchange bonus of 33K on Grand i10 Asta (O). This is in Pune.

Did anyone check out the offers on Grand i10 Petrol? If so please share the offer details.
Discounts on Grande i10 have been in that range since a couple of months now.
See the following August offer
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post4030032

You should be able to squeeze 15-20k more than they offered (32k+33k) if you "sit on the table" (as they usually call it)
vinit.merchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2016, 18:48   #5961
BHPian

Maharashtra Vat rate increased to 13.5% from 12.5% effective from 17-9-16. Be prepared for increased ex showroom prices.
Moto_Hill is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2016, 22:49   #5962
BHPian

Hyundai offers, valid till 26th Sep 2016. The "Pride of India" discount is for Government employees.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hyundai-sep-offers.jpg
Old 19th September 2016, 23:43   #5963
BHPian

Under FAME initiative, customer gets a refund of Rs.13+k if you buy Ciaz SHVS.
This I came to know when I went for an enquiry
DriveOnceMore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2016, 16:34   #5964
Distinguished - BHPian

Prices increased across the entire range of Honda cars, effective from September 15th onwards.

Quote:
The petrol variants of the Honda Amaze are now costlier by Rs 6,300-6,550, while the diesel trims cost Rs 6,500-6,700 more than the earlier prices.

The price revision for the Brio varies from Rs 6,900 to Rs 7,600.

BR-V, the latest SUV from Honda's portfolio, is also expensive now with a price hike for the petrol versions varying from Rs 13,350-14,050. The oil-burner's ex-showroom prices also have climbed by Rs 9,900-14,250.

Coming to the ex-showroom prices of the City, the petrol variant costs Rs 11,000-11,750 more now. Prospective buyers of the diesel variant of this Honda's premium sedan will also have to shell out Rs 11,550-12,150 than the earlier prices.

Even the Jazz's prices have undergone a change of Rs 9,300-9,950 and Rs 9,850-10,600 for the petrol and diesel trims respectively.

The CR-V, Honda's petrol-only SUV known for its car-like driving dynamics, also costs Rs 14,100 more than its sticker price.
Carwale
Old 20th September 2016, 17:09   #5965
BHPian

Can anyone update on the recent pricing of TATA Tiago elsewhere. The prices have increased overnight by 4k.I have attached the latest price list as given by KHT motors Blr. Did anyone get any bargain with the same?
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-1474371377025.jpg  

Old 20th September 2016, 17:13   #5966
BHPian

Does anybody have any inside news on Tata Hexa launch? I am close to finalising on Honda BRV but want to have a look at Hexa before making my final decision. From the news, looks like this will be a fully loaded car at around the same price.
Old 20th September 2016, 18:46   #5967
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelife View Post
Does anybody have any inside news on Tata Hexa launch? I am close to finalising on Honda BRV but want to have a look at Hexa before making my final decision. From the news, looks like this will be a fully loaded car at around the same price.
I had recently enquired about the Tiago but decided against it as I need something a little more spacious and when I mentioned this to the salesman, he asked me if I would be interested in the hexa as it's launch is very close. Not sure about dates though.

On a different note. Any discounts on the jazz petrol variants? Or the Figo diesel?
Old 21st September 2016, 07:58   #5968
BANNED

Zombie, looking on a budget hatch and Tiago short on space?? Jazz Petrol and Figo Diesel, two separate ends of the spectrum in terms of space alone, there are other less stated.Are you sure what you are looking for?? On the topic though, check, insurance savings, logistics charges on the Figo. The Honda just went for a hike, I read on the forum.

Last edited by Torquedo : 21st September 2016 at 08:00.
Old 21st September 2016, 08:40   #5969
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Zombie, looking on a budget hatch and Tiago short on space?? Jazz Petrol and Figo Diesel, two separate ends of the spectrum in terms of space alone, there are other less stated.Are you sure what you are looking for?? On the topic though, check, insurance savings, logistics charges on the Figo. The Honda just went for a hike, I read on the forum.
Tiago short on space in comparison to the jazz but otherwise it's a brilliantly packaged product. The other reasons for deciding against the Tiago are the waiting period and that I wasn't convinced about it on the highway especially because I do about 1000-1500 kms a month on the highway.

The reason for considering the Figo diesel is its torquey engine and good driving dynamics. I'm not really concerned about mileage figures. And the jazz petrol, well it's in the same price range as the Figo diesel and if it offers me more space, less maintenance hassles and better reliability then it would make sense. Especially because we have a new born and 2 dogs and if the X1 goes to the shop I want to be able to use this second car with the family

Having said this I'm yet to TD the jazz.
Old 21st September 2016, 09:08   #5970
BANNED

^^
Ah ! I missed the interpretation.

1) How on earth can we compare a 4.5L product with a 6.5 one, Tiago and Jazz is what I'm taking about.

2) 9/10 of the better selling cars have a waiting period, sad but true, this is the way Indian automobile industry is driven, would you buy one if it was served hot and baked ?

3) Great, someone is not bothered about mileage, A$$, spares et all, Jazz shall not be any lesser than the Figo, Figo shall paste a smile if you love driving.

4) Space, buy the Ertiga, best VFM product, 200 NM of torque and acres of space.

5) This kinda throws me into tatters, X1 for household chores and B2 segment for family? X1 for the by-lanes and Tiago/Jazz for the highway

All said and done, look for a diesel Ertiga around Diwali for space and maintenance, if you love driving and are OK with a hatch, go for the Figo with the options mentioned in my previous post.

Last edited by Torquedo : 21st September 2016 at 09:10.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks