Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2017, 16:04   #6316
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

That is for 2016 model, i was able to get one for my Brother in law. They are pretty much sold out with all dealers in Bangalore
Old 16th April 2017, 19:14   #6317
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi All,

Got a quote for swift from Garuda Maruti, Bangalore. On road for LDi(O) is turning out to be 7.69 lakhs an they are offering 20k cash discount. Is this deal good ?

I was thinking of buying Baleno sigma (Petrol) for my budget, but my daily commute will be 45 kms, so thought of Swift diesel since it's not way above my budget.

Thanks,
Krishna

Last edited by krishnadevanur : 16th April 2017 at 19:32.
Old 16th April 2017, 21:31   #6318
BHPian

Are there any discounts available currently on the GLS 350 and the X5 in Bangalore? X5 variant isn't a deal breaker.
Old 16th April 2017, 21:37   #6319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnadevanur View Post
Hi All,

Got a quote for swift from Garuda Maruti, Bangalore. On road for LDi(O) is turning out to be 7.69 lakhs an they are offering 20k cash discount. Is this deal good ?

I was thinking of buying Baleno sigma (Petrol) for my budget, but my daily commute will be 45 kms, so thought of Swift diesel since it's not way above my budget.

Thanks,
Krishna
Swift Diesel is a fabulous car but it's nearing the end of it's production as a new one will be launched in 6-8 months. If you can wait for some time then I would suggest for next generation Swift. It looks absolutely stunning.

Alternatively in that budget you may look at grand i10 diesel or VW POLO 2016 ( with upto 10% discount on the ex-showroom price )
fuelinmyveins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 00:39   #6320
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnadevanur View Post
Hi All,
I would suggest Baleno Delta petrol, should be within your budget. Also, 45km daily commute might not justify a diesel given the current circumstances, unless your monthly running is >2000km.

However, go for the swift if & only if you want a fun to drive car and if you travel alone or atmost 2 persons for most of the times. Baleno is a much comfortable family car compared to the swift.

Incase budget is an issue and you still want to buy a diesel, and can skip fun-to-drive factor, then opt for the Baleno Sigma Diesel.
jetsetgo08 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 12:30   #6321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetgo08 View Post
I would suggest Baleno Delta petrol, should be within your budget. Also, 45km daily commute might not justify a diesel given the current circumstances, unless your monthly running is >2000km.

However, go for the swift if & only if you want a fun to drive car and if you travel alone or atmost 2 persons for most of the times. Baleno is a much comfortable family car compared to the swift.

Incase budget is an issue and you still want to buy a diesel, and can skip fun-to-drive factor, then opt for the Baleno Sigma Diesel.

Thank You. Visited Nexa showroom to see Baleno and then to Garuda Maruti to check out swift. Wife is more keen on Swift and thinks she can drive it and feels Baleno is too big for her .

On the other hand, we both are novices in driving and the only tryst with cars I have is driving the AMTs in USA for couple of years. So, this is kind of beginner car for us.
Old 17th April 2017, 15:34   #6322
BHPian

If autocar is to be believed there's a 3 Lakh to 50 lakh discount on JLR products

Quote:
the Range Rover Vogue, gets a whopping Rs 50 lakh cut in its asking price

The Pound’s drop in value post Brexit has enabled these cuts for JLR India and the Indian owned firm will be hoping to put up a better fight against its German and Swedish competitors.
More here
http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-new...ia-404703.aspx
slicvic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 16:31   #6323
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
If autocar is to be believed there's a 3 Lakh to 50 lakh discount on JLR products

More here
http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-new...ia-404703.aspx
Yes this is confirmed new, had heard of it few weeks ago from a source that sits on the Tata Motors board. They are sitting with a huge inventory of cars hence they need to drop prices and liquidate stock too. The brexit excuse is a good way to make them get some goodwill but the actual issue is aging stock.
Sahil is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 17:12   #6324
BHPian

I am in the market for a new car and checked out S-Cross during the weekend. The SA offered 20K exchange bonus plus 10K corporate discount for S-Cross 1.3 Zeta.

Anyone aware of any other offers? I am located in bangalore.
.sourov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2017, 08:11   #6325
BHPian

I am in the process of deciding between X1 Expedition , 320d prestige and Corolla Altis. Any suggestion on current discount on X1 and 320d would be helpful.
Old 20th April 2017, 11:26   #6326
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sourov View Post
I am in the market for a new car and checked out S-Cross during the weekend. The SA offered 20K exchange bonus plus 10K corporate discount for S-Cross 1.3 Zeta.

Anyone aware of any other offers? I am located in bangalore.
That is the best you can get. Nexa are pretty stingy with discounts. I was interested in the S-Cross and got the same offer which they are giving you. Plus, they said i can have the car the next day without any waiting period.
Old 25th April 2017, 16:01   #6327
BHPian

Guys, i am looking at a new Fiat 595 Abarth. Unfortunately the dealership only has the ones imported in 2015 in stock, i guess with the ridiculous pricing they didnt manage to sell them at all.

Car is now 39 lacs on road mumbai which is ridiculous. They have offered the same to me at 30 and have got indications that they may go under 30 for the same.

I am wondering what would be a good price as an offer from my end ? 25 ? 20 ? I have no idea, please help.
M00M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2017, 02:09   #6328
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
Guys, i am looking at a new Fiat 595 Abarth. Unfortunately the dealership only has the ones imported in 2015 in stock, i guess with the ridiculous pricing they didnt manage to sell them at all.

Car is now 39 lacs on road mumbai which is ridiculous. They have offered the same to me at 30 and have got indications that they may go under 30 for the same.

I am wondering what would be a good price as an offer from my end ? 25 ? 20 ? I have no idea, please help.
They have offered it to you at 30 OTR Mumbai? If so, That is a decent price as the car was launched at 30 ex-showroom in 2015.

However, considering the stock is two years old, Fiat india is offering the dealer good support as he has lost money on the car already based on the inventory holding interest. Hence you need to make sure the dealer is passing out entire support from Fiat to you. I think 25 OTR Mumbai would be a good price.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2017, 15:21   #6329
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
They have offered it to you at 30 OTR Mumbai? If so, That is a decent price as the car was launched at 30 ex-showroom in 2015.
I think 25 OTR Mumbai would be a good price.
Thanks Sahil, I am awaiting to hear back from the new Landmark Showroom, i have asked for exactly what you've suggested. I must say that the attitude doesnt change with regards to who owns the showroom and this similar attitude ive experienced from their Honda side as well. Lets hope for Jeep's sake they pull up their socks.
Old 27th April 2017, 14:30   #6330
BHPian

A friend of mine is picking up the Hexa top end diesel variant in Bangalore. Prerana and Concorde have both said it's 21L OTR and no discounts. Any help / contacts to get some negotiations done? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks