Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2017, 15:34   #6421
BHPian

Creta and elantra have discounts to the tune of 30k to 1lac.
hondacity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2017, 18:54   #6422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
Creta and elantra have discounts to the tune of 30k to 1lac.
No way. Creta has absolutely no discount at all. It's their hot selling cake. I tried 4 dealerships and they clearly denied any discounts.
Old 14th June 2017, 16:53   #6423
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Booked. 6.5 lakhs final on road price with zero dep insurance. Tnx all

Quote:
Originally Posted by irdevanand View Post
Guys is this a good price? It's for dad's hospital run and occasional highway runs. This is to replace ola where I have spent 1lakh in one and half years. As they are nearing 80 this otp etc is not working and prefer a driver along for comfort:safety reasons. Primarily going in for polo bcos dad likes the build quality and the car itself.

Model : Polo 1.2 petrol
Variant : Comfortline, red
On road : 7.3 (extended warranty, zero dep,)
Final on road after discount : 6.67
Dealer : ABRA chennai

Dealer said this discount won't be available after this month end. Just curious to know any particular inputs regarding this car/ price / dealer at this moment.

Dev
Old 16th June 2017, 13:55   #6424
BHPian

Walked into VW at mahadevpura, Bangalore yesterday... No discounts on polo gt tsi, 50k off ameo tdi dsg, they have a comfortline Vento 2016 tdi dsg in stock.. 1.2 lakh discount quoted and sales rep said further discounts can be negotiated.
Old 16th June 2017, 14:36   #6425
BHPian

Any discounts on Ignis delta AMT in Delhi NCR??
Getting grand i10 magna automatic at almost the same price, which one makes more sense?
Old 16th June 2017, 15:59   #6426
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiedriver View Post
Walked into VW at mahadevpura, Bangalore yesterday... No discounts on polo gt tsi, 50k off ameo tdi dsg, they have a comfortline Vento 2016 tdi dsg in stock.. 1.2 lakh discount quoted and sales rep said further discounts can be negotiated.
Volkswagen had an ad for 3 years free insurance and 3 yr extended warranty for all variant of polo and vento. Add to this the 7.49pct finance. Isn't gt tsi part of this?

Their website doesn't even have the latest brochure of the gt. Did the dealership have it?

I
Old 16th June 2017, 16:21   #6427
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvish View Post
Volkswagen had an ad for 3 years free insurance and 3 yr extended warranty for all variant of polo and vento. Add to this the 7.49pct finance. Isn't gt tsi part of this?

Their website doesn't even have the latest brochure of the gt. Did the dealership have it?

I
The sales rep said in the 4 years he's worked there there has never been a discount on the gt tsi.,dont know how true that is. He also said they don't have too much stock of Vento as well due to gst
Old 16th June 2017, 16:21   #6428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Thanks, but are they going to continue operations or wind up? Do you have any idea if their Delhi Dealership is open or closed?
So I've just confirmed the Maserati Mumbai showroom is still running, and will be operational for the foreseeable future. It is also still in the same location and hasn't moved. I know this as they are hosting an event with watch brand Panerai on the 25th in their showroom, and spoke to the person regarding the same when they contacted me for the invite.
Old 16th June 2017, 17:08   #6429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledBratt View Post
No way. Creta has absolutely no discount at all. It's their hot selling cake. I tried 4 dealerships and they clearly denied any discounts.
Here at Calicut, a discount of 67K for Diesel and 51K for Petrol is offered across all variants of 1.6 Creta in favour of GST. Executive told me that they received the mail 3 days ago only.

Anyway, no discount for 1.4 variants.

But no exchange bonous or even corporate discount applies to creta.
sujithsidhardha is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th June 2017, 17:12   #6430

Anyone have any idea if Maruti is offering any discounts for the previous model Dzire? is this model still on sale?
Old 16th June 2017, 17:18   #6431
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem456 View Post
Anyone have any idea if Maruti is offering any discounts for the previous model Dzire? is this model still on sale?
Bangalore one of the dealers had an automatic, which was being offered a great discount. So worth a check with your local dealers for this.
Jaggu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2017, 10:43   #6432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
Any discounts on Ignis delta AMT in Delhi NCR??
Getting grand i10 magna automatic at almost the same price, which one makes more sense?
Ignis has on top of i10 below important features.
  1. Passenger Airbags
  2. ABS
  3. ICE
  4. Steering mounted audio controls
  5. Turn indicators on ORVM

Maybe AMT would not be as smooth, but it is more fuel efficient. I would go for Ignis Delta AMT over i10 Magna AT any day for the first 2 features alone. Safety is the biggest feature of all.

Moreover, I am confident there would be some discount in NCR considering GST, and that Ignis is not moving super quickly out of showrooms.
Old 17th June 2017, 11:02   #6433
Senior - BHPian

I don't know why People claim Grand i10 to be VFM when it's base variants are poorly equipped & top variants being very pricey compared to competition. Again this word Competition is debatable.

It's size is same as Ignis but is positioned to Rival Swift which is tad bigger. If competition is categorized by Size comparison, then the New LWB E Class should compete with BMW 7 Series, Jaguar XJ L, Audi A8 L, but we know what it rivals with.

Coming back to Grand i10 or Ignis topic, I would pick Maruti despite it's quirky looks compared to more proportionate Grand i10.

I bought one last month, and I absolutely love it. It's different, and that's a big factor for this car over others.
Old 17th June 2017, 11:04   #6434
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithsidhardha View Post
Here at Calicut, a discount of 67K for Diesel and 51K for Petrol is offered across all variants of 1.6 Creta in favour of GST. Executive told me that they received the mail 3 days ago only.

Anyway, no discount for 1.4 variants.

But no exchange bonous or even corporate discount applies to creta.
See as I said earlier, the Creta 1.6 is likely to be cheaper by 5-6% post Gst implementation unlike 1.4 lit engine which may not have the same duty structure. Even Elantra has a cool discount going.
Old 18th June 2017, 22:58   #6435
BHPian

Audi A4 and A6 are offering discount in the 10L region on ex showroom that too on post GST prices. Really sweet deals around if anyone's considering.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks