Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2017, 04:10   #6541
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Any updates on the current discounts on the Toyota Altis?
VL automatic in particular

My cousin is finalising a VL Automatic this week in NCR. He is getting 40,000 off as cash discount and free basic kit worth rupees 12,000 (mats and stuff). Being doctors they are getting only a small 5,000 corporate discount over this. He contacted 2 dealers one in Ghaziabad and one in Delhi and this is all he could manage.
ToyotaFan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2017, 15:42   #6542
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

A colleague is looking at picking up a Volvo X60 cross country in Bangalore. Are there any discounts on offer ? Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 8th September 2017, 13:28   #6543
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any recent bookings for Baleno?
Wondering whats the offer(if any) for baleno right now.
Old 8th September 2017, 14:00   #6544
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by appu.bhandari View Post
Any recent bookings for Baleno?
Wondering whats the offer(if any) for baleno right now.
The offer on Baleno is a discount of zero Indian Rupees. Hell there are people who are willing to pay extra to get their cars allotted on priority. You should count yourself to be extremely lucky if you can negotiate even floor mats as freebies.
y2ksrs is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2017, 18:46   #6545
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
The offer on Baleno is a discount of zero Indian Rupees. Hell there are people who are willing to pay extra to get their cars allotted on priority. You should count yourself to be extremely lucky if you can negotiate even floor mats as freebies.
Yup, thats what the Nexa's Executive said laughingly while we were discussing the available variant & price.
appu.bhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2017, 15:11   #6546
BHPian

Hi, Getting 10k discount and insurance can be matched to whatever quote I get outside of dealer for GT TSI in mumbai, a good deal?
Old 9th September 2017, 16:55   #6547
BHPian

Have booked one of the last 2 Tucsons available at plant. got a decent deal - 66k corp discount + 44k dealer discount + 70k exchange bonus [+3.5L for my sparsely run (24k km) Polo Comfortline 1.5TDi]. On-road price came down to 26L (excluding car exchange but including bonus). Getting insurance from dealer so that's where could have saved a bit more. Also, while exchange car value is low, but with exchange bonus, seemed ok.
Old 26th September 2017, 13:53   #6548
Distinguished - BHPian

What are the current discounts on the Ciaz given that the facelift is due soon?
Old 26th September 2017, 14:33   #6549
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Any updates on the current discounts on the Toyota Altis?
VL automatic in particular
Sorry for the late response.
Picked up the Corolla VL earlier this month before the GST price hike - got the last car in stock at the time across 3 dealerships I spoke to.

Was offered 25K discount + I got my own insurance which was a further 15-20K savings.

I am sure I could have gotten a better deal, but like I said - it was the last car they had in stock at that time (pre-GST increase), so I was not in a position to really negotiate hard / get counter offers.

If you need any help, let me know.
lamborghini is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2017, 01:38   #6550
BHPian

Quote:
What are the current discounts on the Ciaz given that the facelift is due soon?
I visited Nexa yesterday. Petrol has 60k discounts including 50k exchange bonus. Diesel has some 90k total discount.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 27th September 2017 at 04:19. Reason: Fixed formatting.
Old 6th October 2017, 12:54   #6551
Senior - BHPian

What are the deals on Jazz CVT in Bangalore? I am. Looking at the V option
Old 6th October 2017, 13:07   #6552
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
What are the deals on Jazz CVT in Bangalore? I am. Looking at the V option
15k cash discount and insurance at Rs.1. Total savings of 42k.

Ex-showroom price of V CVT in Bangalore is 8.45 lakhs. Post Discount, you'll get it for 8.30 lakhs.

Insurance will be from Honda, so it'll be a bit expensive compared to other companies. But you'll be getting it for Free for 1st year.

So, basically you're getting 15k off on the Jazz. If the cash discount itself was 42k it would have been a different story.

If you want discounts, or rather I would say a car at lesser price, you have the Baleno.

You can get Mid Spec Delta for 7.17 lakhs, Zeta for 7.78 lakhs, Alpha for 8.50 lakhs (All CVT Versions). Jazz V has features similar to Baleno Delta barring Alloys which only Jazz gets them.

Last edited by CarguyNish : 6th October 2017 at 13:08.
CarguyNish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2017, 14:38   #6553
BHPian

What is the maximum discount that was achieved on the Nexon XZ+ diesel(ST). In Hyd, I got a quote of 11.26L and the guy is not willing to give any discount at all.
Old 6th October 2017, 15:30   #6554
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Carz View Post
What is the maximum discount that was achieved on the Nexon XZ+ diesel(ST). In Hyd, I got a quote of 11.26L and the guy is not willing to give any discount at all.
Discounts on just launched car ? It is too much to ask i guess.
Old 6th October 2017, 19:26   #6555
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Carz View Post
While that's a little too much to ask!

I did check in Bangalore and since it is a highly anticipated new launch for Tata, there are no discounts on offer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks