Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2018, 19:11   #6721
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Looking to buy a Celerio VXI (O) in NCR. Registered myself on celerio website thinking that i will get a call but been 5 days and no one have bothered to reach me, thought they are customer centric and will respond. So back to help from friends, if any one aware of any offers on celerio VXI (O) .
Old 25th July 2018, 08:33   #6722
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
Looking to buy a Celerio VXI (O) in NCR. Registered myself on celerio website thinking that i will get a call but been 5 days and no one have bothered to reach me, thought they are customer centric and will respond. So back to help from friends, if any one aware of any offers on celerio VXI (O) .
Including exchange bonus it is around 40 - 50 K for a normal in-stock celerio.
Don't know if the O variants would be in stock or not.
DriveOnceMore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2018, 15:22   #6723
Distinguished - BHPian

Mahindra & Mahindra to hike PV prices by up to 2% from August ( up to Rs 30,000 )

Link
Old 4th August 2018, 17:44   #6724
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai Tucson:

Rs. 1.02L Cash discount + 30K exchange bonus

VW Tiguan:

Rs. 1.5L cash discount + 70,000 exchange bonus + 40,000 for SMES / Corporates + 65,000 loyalty (if you own any VWAG group vehicle).
IMO it's a great time to buy the Tiguan today.
Old 4th August 2018, 18:19   #6725
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post

VW Tiguan:

Rs. 1.5L cash discount + 70,000 exchange bonus + 40,000 for SMES / Corporates + 65,000 loyalty (if you own any VWAG group vehicle).
IMO it's a great time to buy the Tiguan today.
That’s over 3 lakhs discount, quite a good deal but I think it will only get better once the CRV launches.

Is this on 2017 or fresh stocks?
Old 4th August 2018, 18:25   #6726
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
That’s over 3 lakhs discount, quite a good deal but I think it will only get better once the CRV launches.

Is this on 2017 or fresh stocks?
I will have to reconfirm, but I believe it's on fresh stock.

As for the CRV launch, will have to wait and see. I think the Tucson will have more heat from Honda but it all boils down to the actual kit & variants being offered.

If I take insurance from outside, skip a few other bits and pieces - the net price is quite attractive for the Comfortline which is priced on par with the Tucson GLS AWD. Similar feature list too - a little bit here or there.
Old 4th August 2018, 20:48   #6727
BHPian

The offer received from the VW dealer in Chennai on the Tiguan! Over 4 lacs, if you own a VAG vehicle and are trading it in.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-1533395922614.jpg  

Last edited by ecclipse78 : 4th August 2018 at 20:50.
ecclipse78 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 4th August 2018, 21:12   #6728
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclipse78 View Post
The offer received from the VW dealer in Chennai on the Tiguan! Over 4 lacs, if you own a VAG vehicle and are trading it in.
Thanks for sharing this, some observations:

1) Your insurance quote seems pretty steep. Is this zero depreciation? My dealer in Mumbai was quoting 1.10/1.15 if I remember correctly and I'm sure the market would be even lower. You may save more (including the discount given by the dealership) by getting an independent quote and policy and not through the dealership.

2) For extended warranty, my dealer was asking some 90k, almost 20K more than in Chennai.

3) Apart from this you managed to squeeze them out another 1L which is brilliant! I am going to try and push my dealer for the same. Is this only on the highline?

Thank you for sharing! I'll post the final deal in Mumbai if it's any different from the one you've received above.
Old 4th August 2018, 21:13   #6729
BHPian

Would be very grateful to hear about any offers on the Endeavour 3.2 4x4 Titanium. Planning to book it this month.

Even if there are no offers, a price check would also be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Old 5th August 2018, 09:08   #6730
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclipse78 View Post
I have no idea what these dealers smoke all day around. Thats an obnoxiously wrong insurance figure. They might as well make it 10L and then market it as a 9.5L discount on the car. I just feel for those few people who are gullible enough to believe them and pay that much for insurance. Just for a comparison my 30+ ex-showroom 320d costed 65k in insurance ( 0 depreciation cover, consumables and all included).

Also you may want to ask them to knock off that 10k handling charge if you seriously considering it.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2018, 09:12   #6731
Senior - BHPian

Any offers on the New Octavia - 1.8 TSI , L&K variant , current on road not including the maintenance packages is almost 36.5 lacs. Have booked it but any suggestions or recommendations to save some money most welcome!
Old 5th August 2018, 09:37   #6732
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Just for a comparison my 30+ ex-showroom 320d costed 65k in insurance ( 0 depreciation cover, consumables and all included).
That seems like a real steal! Even online, I can't find a quote lower than 1 for their Endeavour (33 ex-showroom) with a decent number of add-ons. So yours is truly surprising!
Could you please share details of all add-ons (zero depreciation, ncb protect, engine protect, consumables, return to invoice, RSA etc) and price break up? Also, which provider?
Old 5th August 2018, 17:51   #6733
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu009 View Post
That seems like a real steal! Even online, I can't find a quote lower than 1 for their Endeavour (33 ex-showroom) with a decent number of add-ons. So yours is truly surprising!
Could you please share details of all add-ons (zero depreciation, ncb protect, engine protect, consumables, return to invoice, RSA etc) and price break up? Also, which provider?
My bad. I had no idea that insurance prices have skyrocketed in last 3 years. My apologies.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2018, 10:26   #6734
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Any offers on the New Octavia - 1.8 TSI , L&K variant , current on road not including the maintenance packages is almost 36.5 lacs. Have booked it but any suggestions or recommendations to save some money most welcome!
Octavia is 36.5 , wow the prices have surely increased,then how much is the Superb retailing at ? Just for knowledge.
Old 6th August 2018, 10:47   #6735
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Did you mean Superb 1.8 TSI L&K for 36.5L or Octavia 1.8TSI L&K for 26.5L?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks