Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2018, 09:25   #6781
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys,

I am looking for a car in the budget of around 30L. Any idea what are the discounts running on the F30? How much can i negotiate down to for 320d prestige in Chennai?
Old 13th November 2018, 14:54   #6782
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

530i modern line at 45 ex showroom Mumbai. Any better deals around?

Also any deals on X3 and X1 negocitated by anyone recently?
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2018, 22:06   #6783
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_ss View Post
It's been worked out on a maximum loan amount of 22 lacs for 7 years. So your upfront contribution will be high. In addition annual anniversary bullet payments are to the tune of approx 2.2 lacs. Interest rate is approx 9.3%

So about 7-8 lakhs of upfront ? Doesn't seem like a very good deal except for the emi number.
Old 14th November 2018, 11:35   #6784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post

Modern line ? That's sport line or have they changed the trims recently ? . I was told 8-9 lacs off on ex showroom is the best deal.
Old 15th November 2018, 08:48   #6785
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
Modern line ? That's sport line or have they changed the trims recently ? . I was told 8-9 lacs off on ex showroom is the best deal.
My bad I meant 530i sportline.

43.5L is what they have finally come down to.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2018, 12:08   #6786
BHPian

Quote:

Great price but petrol has no features and that's the issue and reason why deals are there. It's a trade off .
Old 15th November 2018, 14:25   #6787
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

I am also looking for the deals on recently launched X1 petrol variant. What are they offering in Mumbai?
Old 15th November 2018, 15:06   #6788
BHPian

Quote:

Pre-Diwali, X3 was going with 5 Lakh discount in NCR.
Hard bargain may fetch little more, but you may not get your choice of color / interior combinations.

Cheers
Sail
Old 15th November 2018, 15:28   #6789
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Beautiful car and a great price. I got mine at launch at 49.99 ex-showroom. Could have waited, but it does feel great to own one of the first pieces of a new model launch and I have been enjoining the car for 15 months, so can't complain too much. The only feature I miss in the Sportline is the touch sensor for door opening, the rest of the features are gimmicky and not much use to me.
84.monsoon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2018, 12:54   #6790
Team-BHP Support

Just got a message from Tata:

Quote:
Tata Motors Price Hike upto 20k all Models by 1 Dec18 Book & Payfull Amt Before 30 Nov18 Avoid Price Hike &Avail Benefits.
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2018, 22:56   #6791

Quote:

Was looking at picking up a X3, the dealer has offered about 4L off on the top two variants (xLine & Luxury Line) in preliminary discussions. Will see where things end up.

On a side note, the price included various things like Essential Kit, Handling Costs etc.What exactly is the essential kit for BMW cars? Also the handling costs seemed a little excessive.

What else should i be looking for in negotiations?

Cheers.
Old 27th November 2018, 11:25   #6792
BHPian

Quote:
2018 Year-end discounts on Honda cars

Customers can now avail a number of benefits and offers on a large selection of Honda cars and SUVs.

The end of every year sees many carmakers offer discounts on benefits on their cars and SUVs in order to clear their inventory of older models and boost sales before the end of the year. Honda is no exception and is offering discounts, benefits and offers on a number of its models. Before you buy your new Honda car this month, check out how much you might be able to save:

Honda Brio
Save up to Rs 30,000
Known to be a good city runabout, the Brio has a peppy 88hp, 1.2-litre engine that comes with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic. While it is a touch pricey for its class, Honda dealers are now offering free insurance up to Rs 19,000 and additional benefits on the hatchback.

Honda Jazz
Save up to Rs 80,000
While Honda recently added a top-spec petrol-automatic variant to the Jazz’s line-up, the brand has not provided the flexible Magic seats at the rear with the recent facelift. Nonetheless the Jazz’s USPs include a smooth auto ‘box and a spacious, practical cabin. While corporate customers get additional benefits, dealers are now offering a cash discount of Rs 25,000, a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus and free insurance up to Rs 25,000 on the lower-spec S (diesel only) and V trims. The top-spec VX is on offer with a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus and free insurance worth Rs 25,000.

Honda Amaze
Save up to Rs 15,000
The second-gen Amaze is a significant improvement over the previous model, boasting far more equipment and a roomier interior. There’s a 90hp, 1.2-litre petrol motor (5-speed manual and a CVT gearbox are on offer) and a 100hp, 1.5-litre diesel engine (mated to a 6-speed manual only). The rival to the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Ford Aspire is now available with a free five-year warranty package and a three-year annual maintenance package. Select dealers are also offering an exchange scheme on the compact sedan.

Honda WR-V
Save up to Rs 40,000
The Jazz-based crossover shares its engine, transmission (manuals only) and nearly everything else including equipment with its hatchback sibling and as such, shares its positives and negatives. Buyers of the WR-V can now avail a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus and half-off on insurance, worth up to Rs 12,000. Some dealerships are also offering additional benefits on this Fiat Avventura rival.

Honda City
Save up to Rs 70,000
Honda’s midsize sedan is known for its efficient engines, cabin comfort and equipment on offer. The City is now a bit more value for money as dealers will provide a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus, up to Rs 32,000 worth of insurance and Rs 10,000 worth of accessories. Corporate customers can avail further benefits on the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Hyundai Verna competitor.

Honda BR-V
Save up to Rs 1.1 lakh
With seating for seven, the BR-V offers a pleasant driving experience and decent levels of comfort. While some may turn their noses up at its MPV-like body style, the BR-V is a smart option for large families, especially with an exchange bonus of Rs 50,000, insurance worth Rs 33,500 and Rs 16,500 worth of accessories. Those who do not go in for the exchange offer can avail Rs 26,500 worth of accessories, while corporate discounts are also available for the BR-V.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20181127115250_twitter.jpg
LINK
Old 28th November 2018, 08:20   #6793
Distinguished - BHPian

2019 - Most manufactures are looking at hiking car prices citing an increase in manufacturing costs due to rupee depreciation.

Mahindra & Mahindra leads the trend.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-1.jpg

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 28th November 2018 at 08:23.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2018, 08:32   #6794
BHPian

Hiking the price by 4%, which is a significant rise, is akin to shooting your own foot at this point in time. With the already declining sales and rising fuel costs, the manufacturers would be better-off deferring the hike to a later point.

We could also see this as a step to pressurize the customers to buy at a "lower" price with the ever increasing inventory putting pressure on the manufacturers.
Old 28th November 2018, 08:49   #6795
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramchhura View Post
Was looking at picking up a X3, the dealer has offered about 4L off on the top two variants (xLine & Luxury Line) in preliminary discussions. Will see where things end up.
On a side note, the price included various things like Essential Kit, Handling Costs etc.What exactly is the essential kit for BMW cars? Also the handling costs seemed a little excessive.What else should i be looking for in negotiations?

Cheers.

Hi,

you should be able to get at least 5 Lakh discount on Ex Showroom price of X3.

Now they are adding 25K worth of accessories. Its your choice what to pick up or nothing at all, not compulsory. All dealers in North are adding 90K for handling & logistic charges, have checked with different dealers.. no options here. You can fight but nothing will come out.

Prices will be up by 4% from Jan 2019, so complete the deal / invoicing by that time.

Cheers,
Sail

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks