Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2019, 17:43   #7486
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

XUV300 W8 (O) AMT is costing 14.77L with offers and after removing accessories and extended warranty, with additional 35000 off on exchange. Can we get a better deal on this car?
Old 14th December 2019, 18:16   #7487
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Here are the Minimum current discounts, bargain hard and you could get more. Next year the discounts are likely to peak around Feb-20( provided the BS IV model is available)

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 4607
Size:  324.3 KB

Source:Auto Punditz
volkman10 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th December 2019, 19:33   #7488
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
XUV300 W8 (O) AMT is costing 14.77L with offers and after removing accessories and extended warranty, with additional 35000 off on exchange. Can we get a better deal on this car?
I might have taken this car up to 14 lakh on road (Pune). Even with all the features, it feels pricey for its size.
Old 14th December 2019, 20:26   #7489
BHPian

True, i had to double-check if he was talking about XUV500.
Old 14th December 2019, 20:43   #7490
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post

My requirements are:
- Decent 5 seater
- Automatic
- Safety features
- Budget 11lacs.
Jazz VX CVT comes to mind, it's quite frugal, can seat 3 at the back (probably not as comfortably as the baleno), I'm personally not a fan of anything Maruti presently so I wouldn't reccomend the Baleno CVT exactly. Amaze Diesel CVT with its 4 star NCAP rating is also quite good being one of the better Diesel + Auto combo at this budget(Ameo only if you don't mind the proverbial sword of Damocles hanging over your head all the time), through its ability to seat 3 at the back comfortably depends on the occupants themselves.

Though I feel Nexon ticks all the boxes you've asked for perfectly and I doubt anything beats it in the criteria you've mentioned.
Old 14th December 2019, 22:05   #7491
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, I'm looking to buy a nexon top end petrol AMT and wasan has quoted me 11.7OTR. if anyone here knows of a better deal or has any suggestions pls let me know.

My requirements are:
- Decent 5 seater
- Automatic
- Safety features
- Budget 11lacs.
If you are keen to buy Nexon, Diesel AT is the way to go (i bought diesel XZA+ in last month), Petrol is very mediocre to drive compared to the class standards.

If you want petrol only, then Figo AT is the best deal at 8.5 - 9L which will save you a lot of money and you will get powerful 1.5 L engine + torque converter AT
Old 14th December 2019, 23:05   #7492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46TheDoctor View Post
If you are keen to buy Nexon, Diesel AT is the way to go (i bought diesel XZA+ in last month), Petrol is very mediocre to drive compared to the class standards.

If you want petrol only, then Figo AT is the best deal at 8.5 - 9L which will save you a lot of money and you will get powerful 1.5 L engine + torque converter AT
I am also considering nexon XZA+. diesel. What's the FE in city and on highway? I test drove the petrol one. It felt very premium inside, but had excessive vibrations at idle. Is diesel better?
Old 15th December 2019, 08:58   #7493
BHPian

I need a decent 5 seater with luggage capacity, so Figo goes out. Diesel top end AMT is out of my budget. My running is less than 300kms a month with once in 2 months trips to Nasik/Pune.

XMA variants are just too bare-bones. I especially need the rear AC vent as that is sorely missed in summers in our humble Ritz, nexon being a bigger car, lack of rear AC vent would be more troublesome.
Old 15th December 2019, 09:23   #7494
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, I'm looking to buy a nexon top end petrol AMT and wasan has quoted me 11.7OTR. if anyone here knows of a better deal or has any suggestions pls let me know.

My requirements are:
- Decent 5 seater
- Automatic
- Safety features
- Budget 11lacs.
AckoDrive is providing the same car for 11,32,636. https://ackodrive.com/cars/tata-nexon-xza-plus
Old 15th December 2019, 10:15   #7495
BHPian

Any idea on best OTR price after discounts for Endeavour, Fortuner, Kodiaq now?

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 15th December 2019 at 19:53. Reason: Capitalized first letters for names.
Old 15th December 2019, 12:05   #7496
BHPian

Endeavour doesn't have any discount, maybe dealer side 50k. Its price was increased by 1lac ex-showroom this month. Kodiaq Style has discounts and my dealer was offering it for around 37.5 OTR compared to official discounted OTR of 39.5+.
Old 15th December 2019, 13:05   #7497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandB View Post
Endeavour doesn't have any discount, maybe dealer side 50k. Its price was increased by 1lac ex-showroom this month. Kodiaq Style has discounts and my dealer was offering it for around 37.5 OTR compared to official discounted OTR of 39.5+.
Kodiaq quote was in Nov or recent?
Do you know the ex showroom price?
Old 15th December 2019, 15:47   #7498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead5 View Post
Kodiaq quote was in Nov or recent?
Do you know the ex showroom price?
Quote:
My Skoda dealer called me as they received a black Kodiaq Style and he is willing to give it to me for 32L OTR after exchanging my Santa Fe. EW (5th+6th year) + RSA will be additional 92k. I am not sure if he is giving any additional discount or its the normal pricing of Style right now because 32 will be including loyalty and exchange bonuses. Should i go for it?
The offer is current and he is waiting for my response but im postponing for now. The final offer including EW+RSA for 32.5 OTR including exchange for Santa Fe.

Last edited by AnandB : 15th December 2019 at 15:49.
AnandB is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2019, 18:10   #7499
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The offer is current and he is waiting for my response but im postponing for now. The final offer including EW+RSA for 32.5 OTR including exchange for Santa Fe.
So is your SANTA Fe effectively going for only about 5 lacs ? Or am I missing something? How old is your vehicle and how’s the condition?
Lalvaz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2019, 18:21   #7500
BHPian

Yes. Its Dec 10 model done 1.1lac kms. Other dealers only offered 3 lacs for it in exchange. And even if i sell it i wont get more than 5. So actually he offered me a very good price for it. Even if remove 1 lac for loyalty and exchange bonus, he is offering be 6 lac off. Now you can say either its more discount or very high exchange price. Also having good relations with the dealer might have some play here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks