Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2020, 13:45   #7771
BHPian

Hi Bhpians, today I visited nissan and there is 1 micra XV CVT which is 2019 made demo car travelled for 4k kms and seems it's already registered. They are quoting 7 lakh. What would be the best price I could ask for. Also if the car is already registered would I be the second owner of the car for which I can negotiate further. Also please let me know is there anything I have to pre check before proceeding like warranty and service history etc. Also any specific things to be checked while buying a demo/display car?Thanks.
Old 14th March 2020, 16:51   #7772
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

My frank opinion- dont waste 7 big ones on a well built car with a somewhat underwhelming performance and zero future . There are better contemporary options in the market. Go for them.
PS- I have owned a Micra XV CVT.
fhdowntheline is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 19:43   #7773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govs View Post
Hi Bhpians, today I visited nissan and there is 1 micra XV CVT which is 2019 made demo car travelled for 4k kms and seems it's already registered. They are quoting 7 lakh. .
Negotiate that whatever Cars24 is going to pay, you will pay 20k more than that. I doubt if they will offer anything above 3lakhs for this car. Its a flop car, flop brand in India with no future and on top it is a demo car with 4k on Odo and also a CVT. Stay away about a KM from the showroom. Get a Honda Jazz CVT and live peacefully. My honest advice.
adi_gt is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 19:55   #7774
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by govs View Post
Also any specific things to be checked while buying a demo/display car?Thanks.
Globally nissan CVTs are known to be unreliable. So check about this model's history before deciding. Also do not pay more than 60% of the new car's on road price as it is practically a 2nd hand car.
nagr22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 21:36   #7775
BHPian

Hello everyone, I'm thinking about buying the ecosport titanium AT (P) here in delhi NCR for my mother. Gautam Budh Ford gave me a final quote of 12.9 lakhs. Any idea if this is a good price?
Old 14th March 2020, 22:12   #7776
BHPian

For those wondering about the price of the new 2.0 endeavour. I've attached the price list.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20200314_221139.jpg  

rahul_jo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 23:53   #7777
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
For those wondering about the price of the new 2.0 endeavour. I've attached the price list.
The world is going crazy. Almost 40L for a 4x4 vehicle that is going to last at the most 8 to 10 years.
Traveler is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 15th March 2020, 01:19   #7778
BHPian

If it helps anyone looking for a new car, my cousin recently enquired about some deals for BS4 vehicles. The discounts offered by manufacturers are as follow:-

Grand i10 Nios Diesel - 1 Lakh flat irrespective of the variant.
Nexon D - 1.5 Lakhs
Tiago NRG - 1.1 Lakh
Verna - Almost 1.5
Venue - Almost 1.2
I20 - 85 to 95k (Dealers claiming they still have a demand for the i20)
YashD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th March 2020, 02:05   #7779
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
The world is going crazy. Almost 40L for a 4x4 vehicle that is going to last at the most 8 to 10 years.
Yup. It is pretty darn expensive considering it brushes the entry level BMW, Audi price territory.

To top it all the sales adviser made a rather shocked face when I asked him about the discount. Almost as if I committed some gruesome crime.

And with a serious expression he said - "There are no discounts on this car sir."

When I said well, I can get an X1 in that price range.

He said - "Sure you can sir. But we have other customers who are happily buying at this price without any discounts".

That was the end of that conversation.
rahul_jo is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th March 2020, 05:25   #7780
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagr22 View Post
Globally nissan CVTs are known to be unreliable. So check about this model's history before deciding. Also do not pay more than 60% of the new car's on road price as it is practically a 2nd hand car.
I havent heard any issues with the CVT models in India at least . Like I said, its a well built but an underwhelming car to drive. I would worry more for Nissans future in India than the product itself from a reliability standpoint. Sooner than later, the owner will look at other contemporary cars on the road and feel pangs of regret ( if he is an enthusiast type).

Last edited by fhdowntheline : 15th March 2020 at 05:26.
fhdowntheline is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th March 2020, 10:14   #7781
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
What is the on-road price coming to my friend? If you can share that.
On road price is coming to 8.30 lacs. Insurance is self which onroad price includes the cost.
Old 15th March 2020, 12:31   #7782
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about buying the ecosport titanium AT (P) here in delhi NCR for my mother. Gautam Budh Ford gave me a final quote of 12.9 lakhs. Any idea if this is a good price?
After checking with Ford dealers in Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi (Noida Ford downed its shutters, so Gautambudh Ford is now the only Ford dealer in Noida), I found Gautambudh Ford was offering the best on-road price for the Titanium+AT. Adiv Ford in Ghaziabad or Harpreet Ford in Delhi (two different branches) did not even come close to what Gautambudh Ford offered. I booked my car on 12 March at 1292713 with B2B zero dep insurance from Ford and five years extended warranty.

If you are getting 12.9, you got a better quote than me! After my interaction with various Ford dealers, I feel your offer is really good to grab. Are you getting any freebees with it?
Old 15th March 2020, 14:51   #7783
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subroto View Post
After checking with Ford dealers in Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi (Noida Ford downed its shutters, so Gautambudh Ford is now the only Ford dealer in Noida), I found Gautambudh Ford was offering the best on-road price for the Titanium+AT. Adiv Ford in Ghaziabad or Harpreet Ford in Delhi (two different branches) did not even come close to what Gautambudh Ford offered. I booked my car on 12 March at 1292713 with B2B zero dep insurance from Ford and five years extended warranty.

If you are getting 12.9, you got a better quote than me! After my interaction with various Ford dealers, I feel your offer is really good to grab. Are you getting any freebees with it?
Went to Ford Okhla today. They offered 12.8. No freebies were offered. Actually I'm waiting for the new BS VI Honda WRV to launch which I believe will be coming this month itself. If they are launching a petrol automatic, then eyes closed it'll be WRV. Otherwise i think I'm stuck with Ford. Not interested in Maruti, Hyundai or Mahindra.
TB16 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th March 2020, 14:58   #7784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
Went to Ford Okhla today. They offered 12.8. No freebies were offered. Actually I'm waiting for the new BS VI Honda WRV to launch which I believe will be coming this month itself. If they are launching a petrol automatic, then eyes closed it'll be WRV. Otherwise i think I'm stuck with Ford. Not interested in Maruti, Hyundai or Mahindra.
Thanks for the info. A difference of 12K (in my case) is worth considering a switch. Any idea fellow BHPians how I can transfer my booking from one dealer to another?
Old 15th March 2020, 22:17   #7785
BHPian

Update:

I called Delhi Ford, Okhla and referred to their offer to TB16. I was told that my booking with Gautambudh Ford had to be cancelled and a fresh booking had to be made at Okhla. However, both the SAs that I got calls from were non-committal and the calls ended with a promise of a subsequent call with their offer which did not come till the end of the day. I was, however, assured that there would be no cancellation charges.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks