Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2020, 23:07   #7801
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
Any idea on the new 330i?

About 4-5 lakhs discount as it's BS6 compliant hence no rush to sell.
aman-bh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2020, 10:55   #7802

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Are there any discounts going on for the endeavour?
Have called up two dealers in my hometown but no discounts are being offered.
Can anyone update?
Old 18th March 2020, 11:18   #7803
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj911 View Post
Can anyone update?
Yup, that is correct. I've also inquired here in Delhi, but they're sticking to their policy of strictly no discounts.
rahul_jo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2020, 11:25   #7804
BHPian

Quote:
Can anyone update?
Infact, Ford will increase the price of the BS VI Endeavour in a couple of months. Launch price was introductory, so grab one before they shoot the price!
karan0009 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2020, 14:07   #7805
BHPian

I happened to speak to one of the Ford dealers in Mumbai and another in New Mumbai, they categorically mentioned no BS4 Endeavours and no Demo/Display cars and insisted on offering me a test drive and haven't given up on calling up to check if I'm interested. It's true that prices for the 10AT endeavour will go up in Week one of May.
Old 19th March 2020, 13:51   #7806
BHPian

Back to back posts, if it interests any Mumbai or other members here, VW downtown Have a BS4 Vento Highline AT ( unregistered and demo car) with 3.5 of the List price, you can check with them and probably ask a further discount or add extended warranty or some other freebies to make the deal work.
TRANSAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2020, 04:16   #7807
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
Back to back posts, if it interests any Mumbai or other members here, VW downtown Have a BS4 Vento Highline AT ( unregistered and demo car) with 3.5 of the List price, you can check with them and probably ask a further discount or add extended warranty or some other freebies to make the deal work.

Thanks!! Any idea diesel or petrol?
Old 20th March 2020, 07:40   #7808
BHPian

Quote:
Can anyone update?
None that I know of in Bangalore. The BS-IV stock has pretty much run out and the BS-VI is with an introductory price currently and is expected to increase after the introductory phase runs out.
Old 20th March 2020, 10:22   #7809
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyes09 View Post
Thanks!! Any idea diesel or petrol?
It is a diesel car, i also got sms about the same.
Old 20th March 2020, 12:46   #7810
BHPian

I got a call few days ago - Pre facelift Jaguar XE is available at great discount of 12L (Without any negotiation) at Aurangabad dealer.
Old 28th March 2020, 05:19   #7811
BHPian

Any thoughts on the extension provided by SC to register BS IV vehicles. Should we expect more discounts after lockdown as they get only 10 days to sell these vehicles.
Old 28th March 2020, 08:31   #7812
BHPian

Does anyone know what all cars with ex-showroom < 10 lakhs have unsold bs4 inventory?
Old 28th March 2020, 10:57   #7813
Distinguished - BHPian

The maximum number of last minute Ads in March proclaiming great discounts were for the following cars, which is possibly reflective of the desperate situation with unsold inventory:

Mahindra Marrazo
Nissan Kicks
VW and Skoda (Polo, Vento, Ameo, Rapid)
Honda Amaze, City, Jaaz, WRV, Mobilio etc.
84.monsoon is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 18:39   #7814
BHPian

When I was in Bangalore , nearly 4 weeks back , below cars BS-IV stock was over and out.

1. Renault Duster , Captur
2. Skoda Rapid
3. Volkswagen Vento , Polo , Tiguan , Whatever

4. Hyundai Creta , Verna

But now as I read news , it says nearly 25K cars are still in stock. Not sure whether those are only Maruti stock ,considering the market share of the brand
ankitsharma is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 20:25   #7815
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitsharma View Post

But now as I read news , it says nearly 25K cars are still in stock. Not sure whether those are only Maruti stock ,considering the market share of the brand
Unfortunately that isnt the case. Maruti and Toyota exhausted their BS4 stocks sometime back and had already switched to manufacturing BS6 vehicles by the beginning of this year. To give you an actual picture, the Toyota dealer in Bangalore whom I was making a purchase told me the only BS4 car they have left was a single Corolla Altis which they were willing to let go with a 2L discount. The rest is all gone. In case of Maruti, their top selling cars were already switched to BS6 long back. Their diesel portfolio was sold quite actively until the lockdown. Hence, out of the 25k, Marutis share would be miniscule, maybe a couple of Dzire tour diesels or their super Carry and a few S Cross if at all thats true. But as far as I know the production of these vehicles stopped quite sometime back.

The remaining stock would be cars which were still selling BS4 models until March since the plans of a fire sale towards the end of march bombed due to the lockdown.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks