Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2020, 17:01   #7831
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Of all the new or past Virtual websites in India, I am impressed with the Mercedes. Apparently, it's for the first time that you can know the exact inventory of unsold cars - VIN included. Mostly a norm overseas, for certain reasons manufacturers didn't put up this information before.

https://www.shop.mercedes-benz.co.in...ighest%20price
Turbanator is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 17:35   #7832
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: BMW launches online sales platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
BMW has launched its online sales platform called BMW Contactless Experience.
Link to Team-BHP News
The only way they will get this off the ground is if they formalize the discounting policy and make a clear and heavily discounted offer with verbiage something like "no BMW car will be sold below the price offered on this "Contact-less platform" through dealerships for the rest of 2020" - everyone knows of the massive discounts that can be had at dealership for any BMW model that is past its launch year - Why then, would I pay full retail price on this platform, when I can save 5-10 lakhs or more by waiting a few months till the lock-down ends and then go with my cheque-book to the dealership and negotiate hard! It is not as if I can zip around in the new car in the next few weeks anyway, so there is no sense of urgency. But if I know I am getting a massive deal that would be hard to match later, I would think differently.
84.monsoon is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 20:33   #7833
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
What kind of discounts are we staring at in the remaining months of this year? Once the lockdown eases, car makers would still find it extremely difficult to find buyers as most people have suffered monetary losses, including both salaried and business sectors. In an already struggling industry, can we expect to see some mouth watering discounts across all segments?
That is certainly the hope. Once can already see the signs. Tata is offering discounts of 30K on the newly launched Harrier AT, which by all counts is a very competent vehicle. If there are no new car registrations till June, expect this to go up to at least 50 K IMHO. As a prospective Harrier customer, I for one am not complaining!
Old 2nd May 2020, 16:21   #7834
Senior - BHPian

Book My Jeep

FCA India launches online retail platform for Jeep.

The Book My Jeep module on Jeep India’s website helps the prospective customer through the initial process of choosing the model, variant, engine and gearbox option, colour and other details such as location of the customer and documentation. Only after this can a booking amount be paid for through a credit card, internet banking or the other available online payment options.

Dr. Partha Datta–President and Managing Director, FCA India said, “Our commitment is to ensure customers can still continue to access Jeep at their fingertips. To ensure health, safety and convenience, we are making the Jeep retail experience as touch-free as possible. We are already live with Book My Jeep, which is being dovetailed into a 360-degree digital retail architecture that will deliver an intelligent, easy-to-use and fascinating experience for customers.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200502161701_chrome.jpg

https://bookmyjeep.com/

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...or-jeep-417112

Last edited by Venkatesh : 2nd May 2020 at 16:23.
Venkatesh is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th May 2020, 20:19   #7835
Senior - BHPian

Ford Introduces Dial-A-Ford Service.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200505200834_chrome.jpg

The service allows new customers to book a test drive or book a new car and also get it delivered.
Existing customers can schedule car service and troubleshoot basic car problems.
Ford has also laid out new operating plans for its dealerships, for the period after the lockdown.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200505200938_chrome.jpg

Customers can also use Dial-A-Ford to troubleshoot basic car problems.

These plans, applicable to employees and customers, include checking of body temperature via contactless infrared thermometers of anyone entering Ford’s dealerships.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200505201316_chrome.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200505201327_chrome.jpg

https://www.india.ford.com/feelslikeford/

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...service-417156
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2020, 21:00   #7836
Senior - BHPian

Jeep has started offering benefits of upto 1.5 L on selected models. Could not get any other details. Its mentioned on the web site.
Old 8th May 2020, 15:32   #7837
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra Introduces New Online Retail Channel Integrating Its Dealerships.The new website provides a 360-degree solution catering to the entire purchasing procedure which includes finance, insurance, exchange as well as accessories.

Speaking about the launch of Own-Online, Veejay Nakra, CEO - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "Today we are delighted to launch 'Own-Online' platform, India's most complete, end-to-end, online car ownership solution.

Its easy & convenient 4-step journey allows the customer to own a Mahindra vehicle in less time than it takes to get a pizza delivered.

Over 270 Mahindra authorised dealers and over 900 touch points have been integrated into the platform and customers also have the option to live chat with executives.

https://www.carandbike.com/news/mahi...rships-2225406

https://www.mahindrasyouv.com/own-online/

Last edited by Venkatesh : 8th May 2020 at 15:49.
Old 11th May 2020, 19:41   #7838
Senior - BHPian

Audi India introduces online sales, service initiatives.

Customers can configure and book new cars online
Existing customers can now schedule service and set pick-up/ drop location online
Augmented reality (AR) feature allows customers to visualise their configured car in their home surroundings.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200511193904_chrome.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200511193914_chrome.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20200511193922_chrome.jpg

https://www.audi.in/in/web/en.html

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...iatives-417220
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th May 2020, 17:29   #7839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Jeep has started offering benefits of upto 1.5 L on selected models. Could not get any other details. Its mentioned on the web site.
This offer is valid for the unsold Sports Plus Petrol BS4 models.
Makin Rulesz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2020, 20:03   #7840
Distinguished - BHPian

I don’t believe Jeep can directly advertise or sell BS4 cars, Only dealership inventory, limited to 10% of the inventory can be sold. I would then expect that the dealers should be the ones advertising and selling at a local level. As usual, our court rulings are not clear and are always at the 30000 foot level, talking about natural justice and principles. Few judgements consider the practicalities, are detail-oriented or implementable. This may be by design, so the system can protect its jobs, since a petition will come up seeking clarity and they can have another go at it, slowly peeling the onion and leaving out just enough to continue the suspense and confusion.

As far as I understand, if a dealer has 10 Compasses in their yard on March 31, 1 can be sold. No dealer would have had that many. So the this provision would not be helpful at all for low volume models like the Compass.

My guess is this advertisement may be for the BS4 models only.

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 12th May 2020 at 20:09.
84.monsoon is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 12th May 2020, 20:11   #7841
Senior - BHPian

The offer is also available on late 2019 BS6 Trailhawk. I am not sure if it is dealer or factory stock.
Old 13th May 2020, 12:23   #7842
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors announces offers for Covid-19 workers

Tata Motors has announced benefits for healthcare professionals and police officials fighting the Covid-19 pandemic.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20200512074006_tata_new_creative.jpg

Benefits of up to Rs. 45,000 are being offered on the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Harrier models. The offer is valid till May 31, 2020.

Prices for the Tiago and Tigor start at Rs. 4.60 lakh and Rs. 5.75 lakh respectively. The Nexon is priced from Rs. 6.95 lakh, while the Harrier range starts at Rs. 13.69 lakh (ex-showroom).

The offer is not available on the Tata Altroz, which was launched in January, this year.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 13th May 2020, 14:49   #7843
BHPian

Re: Tata Motors announces offers for Covid-19 workers

Does that mean no BSVI Hexa?
Old 13th May 2020, 22:05   #7844
Senior - BHPian

Honda is offering upto Rs 32000 discount on the Amaze and upto 1 lakh rupees discount on the City. Offers valid till May end.

https://m.hondacarindia.com/offers?u...ers_Footer-Btn

Last edited by Nithesh_M : 13th May 2020 at 22:06.
Old 19th May 2020, 15:52   #7845
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra Scorpio, Bolero, XUV500 New Offers – Buy Now, Pay in 2021.

Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said, The introduction of these unique financing schemes is one more step by Mahindra to support its customers during these challenging times. The bedrock of each one of our schemes is to provide financial flexibility and peace of mind to our customers, especially for our Covid warriors who are providing unparalleled support at this point in time.

Finance schemes for COVID-19 frontline workers are designed for varied requirements. For doctors there’s a 50 percent processing fee waiver with an option to Buy Now, Pay Later (90 days moratorium). A high funding scheme has been introduced for police personnel. Pickup vehicle owners – Essential Service Providers(ESP) can buy a BSVI Mahindra Pikup at the same EMI as a BSIV vehicle.

Own Now, Pay in 2021 is self explanatory with EMI payment beginning next year. Those opting for 90 days moratorium, you can own your SUV today and begin EMI payment after 90 days.

https://www.rushlane.com/mahindra-bu...-12361937.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks