Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2020, 21:05   #7936
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen2001 View Post
In August 2020 On stock cars , the car which you are looking... BMW X1 20i Sport , we can close the deal on road 40/- + TCS
Price inclusive of (Ex-Showroom, Insurance , RTO (ind) , 3rd warranty & Accessories package)
Stick to your offer. This is their’s to lose. Since the car is already in their inventory, I’m sure you can twist their arm to your advantage. It’s not like buyers are lining up to buy cars like during pre-pandemic times. Be patient, especially till month end. Good luck!
ChoosetoCruze is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2020, 21:05   #7937
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmalviya View Post
Jeep dealer in Chandigarh is giving me 1.3 Lac discount on 1.4L Auto Limited Plus model of Compass. Is this a good deal or can I bargain more. If anyone has latest information about discounts on Jeep compass
I don't think compass petrol auto is better than diesel. Jeep dealer at mohali was giving about 1.5 to 1.6 lakh off on certain diesel auto models when I last went there to pick my car after service.
Sandeep500 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2020, 21:56   #7938
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen2001 View Post
Recieved this message from Bavaria Motors, Pune today, regarding my expression of interest in buying the BMW X1 in mid-June2020, soon after car dealerships re opened fire the first time post lockdown. Price quoted then was 44.5L OTR. My final offer was 36L OTR (which by the way, is actually the ex showroom price).

Sir Good Morning...just want to give one update.

In August 2020 On stock cars , the car which you are looking... BMW X1 20i Sport , we can close the deal on road 40/- + TCS
Price inclusive of (Ex-Showroom, Insurance , RTO (ind) , 3rd warranty & Accessories package)

What do you guys think of this deal?
The diesel models last year got around the deal that you are looking for. So if they have good stocks of petrol this time (unlike last year) there should be good room for further negotiation if you are not in a hurry. I would say ask for the models that they are willing to discount the most and wait till at least November if you are looking for the best deal.
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2020, 14:53   #7939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7000plusrpm View Post
A friend in Bangalore took delivery of the Ecosport Sports Dragon manual this Wednesday. He got 20k off on the ex-showroom
Do you happen to know which dealer in Bangalore? I have a couple of quotes but they don’t seem to be budging on the ex showroom price. Thanks.
Old 7th September 2020, 15:49   #7940
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriage.retorq View Post
Do you happen to know which dealer in Bangalore? I have a couple of quotes but they don’t seem to be budging on the ex showroom price. Thanks.
Let me drop you a PM with the details.
7000plusrpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2020, 10:00   #7941
BHPian

Old 8th September 2020, 13:10   #7942
BHPian

https://www.rushlane.com/kia-carniva...EWB8DDZIfx0XLA

The discounts have started pouring in on the Carnival. Offers of upto Rs 2.1 Lakhs.

Last edited by sv97 : 8th September 2020 at 13:17.
Old 9th September 2020, 10:31   #7943
Team-BHP Support

Honda ad on discounts and offers in a Kerala newspaper today.

From 16k on the new City to 2.81 lakhs on the Civic - every car has discounts.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20200909_102819.jpg
Old 9th September 2020, 12:16   #7944
BHPian

A family friend is planning to buy 2 cars (2 brothers).

The options are X3, 6GT, E-class and GLC.

They can both be the same car or a combination of any 2 from the above.

Can someone please tell what are the best deals going on on these cars.
Old 9th September 2020, 14:14   #7945
BHPian

I guess the discounts on Honda would be Pan India shortly, the Diesel variants are all manual if I recollect correctly, only the Petrols have the CVT gearbox. If the discounts are on both variants and trim levels that would be interesting, hoping to get more information here.
Old 9th September 2020, 15:59   #7946
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Honda ad on discounts and offers in a Kerala newspaper today.

From 16k on the new City to 2.81 lakhs on the Civic - every car has discounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
I guess the discounts on Honda would be Pan India shortly, the Diesel variants are all manual if I recollect correctly, only the Petrols have the CVT gearbox. If the discounts are on both variants and trim levels that would be interesting, hoping to get more information here.
From the Honda India website, https://www.hondacarindia.com/offers

I guess the above ad was for a particular state/region. From my own experience, the dealers are willing to bump up the discount for serious buyers.
ChoosetoCruze is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2020, 12:42   #7947
BHPian

just came across an article on NDTV that mentions discounts ranging upto 3 lacs on the Alturas G4 and on select Mahindra cars including the xuv300, offers valid till month end.
Old 10th September 2020, 18:11   #7948
BHPian

I am in the market to buy a new car. Stuck between the Creta and the new Honda city. Any good offers given for Pune. None of the dealers are ready to budge apart from matching my insurance quote with an difference of about 30k in case of Creta and 20k in case of new Honda City
Old 10th September 2020, 21:42   #7949
BHPian

Anyone knows the current offers for 3 series especially the 330i sport ?
SolidSnake is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2020, 22:25   #7950
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake View Post
Anyone knows the current offers for 3 series especially the 330i sport ?
About 5.5 lakha in NCR right now. That’s why I am waiting for festival season or year end...currently, there isn’t much support from BMW
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks