Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2020, 23:29   #7951
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
About 5.5 lakha in NCR right now. That’s why I am waiting for festival season or year end...currently, there isn’t much support from BMW
I have been offered only 2 lacs discount right now citing the new G20 platform. Will wait then till the yearend or till they match my quote of 45 lacs Onroad.
SolidSnake is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 13:57   #7952
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Just got a call from tafe bangalore. They are willing to offer 80k on rapid ambition, onroad price comes to 11.25 + 40k(maintenance package). Does this offer seems reasonable?

Though i didnt make up my mind between new creta ex or used crv (no options so far) or rapid.
Old 14th September 2020, 15:46   #7953
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki.grandhi View Post
Just got a call from tafe bangalore. They are willing to offer 80k on rapid ambition, onroad price comes to 11.25 + 40k(maintenance package). Does this offer seems reasonable?

Though i didnt make up my mind between new creta ex or used crv (no options so far) or rapid.
For the CRV, if you’re still interested - https://droom.in/cars/used?page=1&ta...condition=used

For the Rapid, look at this thread - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...-review-7.html (Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI Petrol : Official Review)

Before you consider any Hyundai/Kia vehicles, please have a cursory read through this thread - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...-response.html (Hyundai India - The occasional serious quality lapse and apathetic manufacturer response!)

Good luck, bargain hard and choose wisely.
ChoosetoCruze is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 16:12   #7954
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosetoCruze View Post
For the CRV, if you’re still interested - https://droom.in/cars/used?page=1&ta...condition=used

For the Rapid, look at this thread - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...-review-7.html (Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI Petrol : Official Review)

Before you consider any Hyundai/Kia vehicles, please have a cursory read through this thread - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...-response.html (Hyundai India - The occasional serious quality lapse and apathetic manufacturer response!)

Good luck, bargain hard and choose wisely.
Thank you very much. I already droom, these CRVs have pretty low "health" score. So, i didnt bother to explore.
Old 14th September 2020, 17:50   #7955
Senior - BHPian

Mercedes-Benz to hike prices by 2% from October 2020

Mercedes-Benz is set to hike prices of select models by 2% from October 2020.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-image.mq6.8.20190625045310.jpeg

According to the company, the prices of the cars are being increased because of several factors including rise in input costs and weakening of the Rupee since the last 6-7 months.

There will be no change in the brand's special financial programs like Wish Box 2.0. Mercedes-Benz also offers financial schemes under the 'Unlock with Mercedes-Benz' campaign. As part of this scheme, the C-Class, E-Class and GLC are available at EMIs starting at Rs. 39,999, Rs. 49,999 and Rs. 44,444 respectively. All three cars comes with complimentary first year insurance and customers get the option to upgrade to a new car in 3 years.

Under the Star Care program, Mercedes offers free warranty up to 3 years and unlimited mileage. The Star Care Plus program offers a 4th year of extended warranty. The carmaker also offers roadside assistance as standard for 3 years, with the option of extending the service for 4th and 5th year.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 16:20   #7956
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake View Post
I have been offered only 2 lacs discount right now citing the new G20 platform. Will wait then till the yearend or till they match my quote of 45 lacs Onroad.
I have been offered 3 lacs discount and since both of us are in the same city, it’s the same dealer. All the best.
Vin76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 17:02   #7957
Distinguished - BHPian

BMW is running very low on both CBUs and CKD/SKD kits due to the EU logistics issues due to COVID-19. Dealers are not stocking up either preferring to conserve cash.

For the true discounts on the 3, you'll need to wait till year-end.
itwasntme is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 19th September 2020, 23:30   #7958
BHPian

What is the OTR with Offer for new BMW X3 today in Bangalore ? Considering one to buy in next 3 weeks.
Old 20th September 2020, 02:22   #7959
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamAT View Post
What is the OTR with Offer for new BMW X3 today in Bangalore ? Considering one to buy in next 3 weeks.
hello

You will get it for 70-72 on road from Deustche motors bangalore. My friend is in that place, if you want message me, i will help you on that. If you trying to do that earlier, we can work out much better so.

Volvo xc 60 - try for 70-72
GLC - 68 diesel, 63 petrol, negotiate hard on it
Discovery - only 2-3 lacs discount

regards
Deepak
kdeepakk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2020, 05:08   #7960
BHPian

Hi Deepak

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I did talk to Nagesh at Deutsche but have not received a quote yet. 70 is little above what I would like to pay.
Old 20th September 2020, 07:49   #7961
Senior - BHPian

A friend is looking to buy a Petrol GLC. He's been offered straight off a discount of 7.5L by one of the NCR dealers. Anyone offering more than this. We're looking at 11L off + the 4 year care package included in the offer since this is a petrol.
Old 20th September 2020, 18:17   #7962
BHPian

Cross posting from Jeep Compass thread.

Kochi Jeep dealer got a 2020 Compass Limited Plus in stock. It is a BS4 model registered in the name of the dealer to meet the registration deadline. The car has done only 44 kms and is in H mode. I have seen the pics and looks pristine. The dealer offered 3L discount on the initial discussion, which I think is open for heavy negotiation for a serious buyer.

I was in discussion with the dealer but not sure if I can close it, sharing if someone finds it useful.
Old 20th September 2020, 20:02   #7963
Senior - BHPian

People who have purchased the EcoSport in recent times on Bangalore, what are the discounts on offer ? Ford typically doesn't discount the EcoSport heavily, in my experience. Any leads will be helpful. Specifically looking at the diesel S version .
Old 22nd September 2020, 01:11   #7964
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
A friend is looking to buy a Petrol GLC. He's been offered straight off a discount of 7.5L by one of the NCR dealers. Anyone offering more than this. We're looking at 11L off + the 4 year care package included in the offer since this is a petrol.
I got a quote of ~67L OTR for Bangalore : GLC 200 Petrol.
Old 22nd September 2020, 08:08   #7965
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamAT View Post
I got a quote of ~67L OTR for Bangalore : GLC 200 Petrol.
That wouldn't help if I don't know what is the regular on road in Bangalore.
What is the discount offered?

My friend has already been offered 53.5 On road dehradun but that's a discount of 7.5L here.

Last edited by navpreet318 : 22nd September 2020 at 08:12.

Most Viewed