Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2020, 17:43   #8026
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

^^Yes, my BIL is getting is recently purchase Harrier XZA+ Dark edition in HP instead of UP, difference in road tax is staggering 1.15 lacs.
Old 12th November 2020, 19:36   #8027
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Yes the road tax is very less in Himachal. Merely 3%
Yes it included 3 years third party + 1 year comprehensive insurance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapish View Post
Thanks, but the UP registration rate if I remember correctly is high compared to Himachal. And did this include all three years' comprehensive insurance?
Old 13th November 2020, 23:13   #8028
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
https://www.carandbike.com/news/diwa...ome-topstories

If official statement are stating 2.5L off then I reckon the actual discount is even higher especially in Dec
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-longscreenshot_20201113230225.png

Sorry for but could not resist to post here.

We have seen many unexpected things in 2020. Now November, 2020 too has 31 days.

Will be cross posting in Official Jokes Thread too.
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th November 2020, 08:31   #8029
BHPian

Hi guys, I'm getting the Amaze VX CVT (Petrol) for 9.3 lakhs on-road here in Delhi. Should i get it now or wait for year end?
Old 14th November 2020, 13:04   #8030
BHPian

I think 9.3 OTR is a very good price for the VX.My friend got the S CVT for 8.7 a few months back
Old 15th November 2020, 01:16   #8031
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapish View Post
Hi everyone,

I got a quote of INR 11.25 lakhs on road (Himachal) or 11.75 lakhs on road (Uttarakhand) for a Rapid Ambition AT from Channel Motors in Haldwani. The dealer was absolutely not interested in the Rider plus AT variant and was pushing the Ambition hard. Has anyone bought an Ambition recently and can update on the on road price?
Hi, can you please share which dealer in Himachal. May be we can try to negotiate jointly. I have a factory in baddi so can use that for car registration.
Old 15th November 2020, 12:44   #8032
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitsharma View Post
Yes the road tax is very less in Himachal. Merely 3%
Yes it included 3 years third party + 1 year comprehensive insurance.
Not anymore now its at 8% now
ajaiD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2020, 12:54   #8033
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
Hi guys, I'm getting the Amaze VX CVT (Petrol) for 9.3 lakhs on-road here in Delhi. Should i get it now or wait for year end?
I think this is a good deal. I got the V CVT for 9.10 in Jan 2020. If you can wait and the next year model is not an issue, then you can catch some one off deals in Dec end or Jan first week.
Old 16th November 2020, 13:19   #8034
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Interesting. Here in Bangalore, when I had casually enquired for the Ecosport, at least 2 dealers called me promising substantial discounts in the range of 40-50 thousand INR, even without spending a minute of negotiating time. A bit of negotiations and I am sure a few thousands more can easily be eked out. Ford traditionally are not great at giving massive discounts, especially on the Ecosport since that is a steady seller. However, now with so many competent SUVs flooding the market, they might change their tune slightly.
they're even more eager during the calendar year end. pps offered me 1.5l off over the phone, albeit on a slow moving variant.
AbelAFC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2020, 20:25   #8035
BHPian

Planning to buy Ignis Zeta AMT White.
What price can I expect in Mumbai?
Any major discounts?
And should I take insurance from the showroom which includes the Engine protection and return to invoice?
How much extended warranty should I take?
Old 21st November 2020, 23:23   #8036
BHPian

A friend in Mumbai is planning to get a Jeep Compass Limited Plus Petrol Automatic.
Any deals currently on the top variants that Jeep offers?

Given that the Compass Petrol DCT has been around for some time, any news of breakdowns or DCT related issues that have come up? I do not recall reading any!

Realistically, can he expect discounts of around a lakh if he books in December?
Old 22nd November 2020, 12:56   #8037
BHPian

Planning to buy Tata Altroz SM+ in Calcutta.
Any suggestion for a particular showroom or Sales Representative ?
What price can I expect here?
Any major discounts?
And should I take insurance from the showroom which includes the Engine protection and return to invoice?
Any leads would be helpful.
Old 23rd November 2020, 19:08   #8038
BHPian

Planning to buy a Ford Endeavour 4X2 Titanium+ in Bangalore. What is the best deal I can expect. Also any suggestion on who is a better dealer?
Old 23rd November 2020, 19:18   #8039
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsprabhu View Post
Planning to buy a Ford Endeavour 4X2 Titanium+ in Bangalore. What is the best deal I can expect. Also any suggestion on who is a better dealer?
Just booked an EcoSport few days back from JSP Ford. Got a decent and what I consider a very fair deal from them. If you are interested, can connect you to my sales advisor. Let me know- will PM you. Personally am not sure what the deals on Endeavour are, but I'm sure you can get a fair deal from them.

Edit: just noticed on the Endeavour thread that you have already spoken at JSP JP Nagar, the same place where I booked my car.

Last edited by arindambasu13 : 23rd November 2020 at 19:32.
Old 24th November 2020, 13:41   #8040
BHPian

Any discounts available for Tata Nexon - someone in the family is looking to buy the XZ+ Petrol variant in the near future in Bangalore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks