Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2020, 14:04   #8041
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by styx71 View Post
Any discounts available for Tata Nexon - someone in the family is looking to buy the XZ+ Petrol variant in the near future in Bangalore.
The dealer was not ready for any discussion regarding discounts for the Nexon and Altroz. He was very open for discussion on the discounts for the Tigor though. This is based on my visit last month.
Old 30th November 2020, 16:52   #8042

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Is there anyone on the lookout for Ecosport S TDCI in Mumbai and aware of offers on the same. Have been offered Rs 35k from the total on-road for immediate delivery of 1/2 vehicles in stock. Understand that plant is shut in Dec and hence any new booking will only be delivered in Jan.

Also if anyone has recommendation between the dealers here would be helpful.
Old 30th November 2020, 17:18   #8043
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by styx71 View Post
Any discounts available for Tata Nexon - someone in the family is looking to buy the XZ+ Petrol variant in the near future in Bangalore.
The only discounts are in the insurance and accessories for Nexon Petrol. No any other discounts since the car is selling like hotcakes (10-12 weeks waiting period) for all the Petrol variants. Checked this at KHT motors, Bangalore
Grease_Monkey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 17:26   #8044
Distinguished - BHPian

December is here! Anyone currently negociating for any luxury cars? The deals should be best now.

Any idea what are the discounts on the X3,X4 or equivalent from the mid size luxury SUV/crossover segment
Sahil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 17:33   #8045
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand253 View Post
Is there anyone on the lookout for Ecosport S TDCI in Mumbai and aware of offers on the same. Have been offered Rs 35k from the total on-road for immediate delivery of 1/2 vehicles in stock. Understand that plant is shut in Dec and hence any new booking will only be delivered in Jan.

Also if anyone has recommendation between the dealers here would be helpful.
I would strongly suggest not to go for mere 35k discount on 2020 manufactured vehicle. The first year your vehicle will hit a depreciation of 15%. When you try to sell your vehicle after few years, they will look at manufacturing year and resale will take a big hit.

Until they offer mouth watering discounts and freebies like extended warranty, extended RSA and additional free accessories on top of discounts, better go for a Jan'21 manufactured vehicle.

Best of luck.
ramnaresh_2000 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 18:51   #8046
Distinguished - BHPian

Friend took a test drive of 530i, he has has been offered a discount of around 8 lacs, without even discussing much, what do you guys think is a good discount value for a 530i.
Old 30th November 2020, 19:43   #8047
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
Friend took a test drive of 530i, he has has been offered a discount of around 8 lacs, without even discussing much, what do you guys think is a good discount value for a 530i.
Buddy how can a discount be good enough if you know you've not even pressed enough ? This time of the year you should be getting about 15% more than what you're getting from BMW. 7-8 Lakhs one can manage anytime of the year.
Karan_n8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 19:54   #8048
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
Buddy how can a discount be good enough if you know you've not even pressed enough ? This time of the year you should be getting about 15% more than what you're getting from BMW. 7-8 Lakhs one can manage anytime of the year.
Thanks Karan, point is that this is first big ticket purchase in group and we have only read about huge discounts offered by the big 3 and never experienced it, so wanted to have a benchmark price in mind before starting to negotiate
Old 30th November 2020, 20:20   #8049
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Karan, point is that this is first big ticket purchase in group and we have only read about huge discounts offered by the big 3 and never experienced it, so wanted to have a benchmark price in mind before starting to negotiate
I understand Bangalore doesn't have a bargaining culture, however can tell from experience we managed to get 10.5 big ones knocked off in a December purchase on a 3GT. This being a fiver, should be definitely north of 8 lakhs. A friend picked up a 520D at a 7.5 Lakh discount in the month of August and he is the non-bargaining types. All the best , you won't regret getting home this very special machine
Karan_n8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 20:28   #8050
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Friend got a net discount of 12.5L on the 530i Msport last month. Bargain hard. There are multiple points of consideration. December year end. Petrol model which sells less. Upcoming facelift, the LCI. And I'd suggest go for everything. BSI, BRI for the longest term. Your friend will have a major peace of mind.
navpreet318 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 20:33   #8051
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
I understand Bangalore doesn't have a bargaining culture, however can tell from experience we managed to get 10.5 big ones knocked off in a December purchase on a 3GT. This being a fiver, should be definitely north of 8 lakhs. A friend picked up a 520D at a 7.5 Lakh discount in the month of August and he is the non-bargaining types. All the best , you won't regret getting home this very special machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Friend got a net discount of 12.5L on the 530i Msport last month. Bargain hard. There are multiple points of consideration. December year end. Petrol model which sells less. Upcoming facelift, the LCI. And I'd suggest go for everything. BSI, BRI for the longest term. Your friend will have a major peace of mind.
Thanks guys this is 530i Sport, and he was offered a OTR of 65, I told him that he should push for 60, seeing your replies that sounds fair enough.
Old 1st December 2020, 22:31   #8052
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
December is here! Anyone currently negociating for any luxury cars? The deals should be best now.

Any idea what are the discounts on the X3,X4 or equivalent from the mid size luxury SUV/crossover segment
~ 5lkh discount on OTR for X3 petrol. Is this a good discount?
Old 1st December 2020, 22:49   #8053
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrishig View Post
Too low. Pune dealer is always uncompetitive. Better to get rate from Mumbai and Pune will match it or better it
Old 2nd December 2020, 01:19   #8054
BHPian

Quote:
Man I would buy the car from NCR way more discount than this and have it come to me in a 20 feet container at 35 grand additionally. Seriously speak to Navnit & maybe even the Ahmedabad dealership.
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:16   #8055
BHPian

Quote:
This must be initial offer from the dealer. Try to get at least 10-12L discount on X3 petrol as I think they are sitting on some 6-8 cars which they would like to get rid of before the year ends.

Last edited by the_skyliner : 2nd December 2020 at 11:17. Reason: spelling
the_skyliner is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed