Old 15th July 2011, 10:51   #796

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
There has been constant discussion about the "facelift"; any idea what it entails? As in, purely cosmetic or some other design changes too? I'm wondering because nobody has spotted any model of Jazz being road tested.
The Autocar guys had spotted the facelift being tested back in January 2011, and had also posted that it will be launched in mid-2011.

http://www.autocarindia.com/news/sco...facelift-spied

Expected changes - Tweaks to the headlights and tail lights, new front bumper with new foglamps, spruced up suspension, better-colored interiors, USB, ACC and possibly an AT version.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2011, 11:11   #797

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

There is news that Maruti is offering discounts on Alto upto 50K (source: ET link posted on the previous pages).
Does anyone have details about the exact discounts and on which variants?
Old 15th July 2011, 13:06   #798

Originally Posted by RavenAvi

The Autocar guys had spotted the facelift being tested back in January 2011, and had also posted that it will be launched in mid-2011.

http://www.autocarindia.com/news/sco...facelift-spied

Expected changes - Tweaks to the headlights and tail lights, new front bumper with new foglamps, spruced up suspension, better-colored interiors, USB, ACC and possibly an AT version.
Yes indeed i remember the autocar scoop way back in Jan. Looks like they were quite accurate then. I certainly do hope they launch an AT variant. Though i would probably go in for an MT this time round. It would be nice to have the option available just in case.
Old 15th July 2011, 13:47   #799

Yes, thats true. In Thursday's Deccan Herald Maruti has advertised Alto at 1.89 lacs showroom and 2.79 for Alto K10 model.

These are ex-showroom prices.

Anup
Old 15th July 2011, 15:01   #800

Fiat dealers are offering a flat 1 lac cash discount on the Linea T-Jet. Is it true? Also, there is an offer wherein the dealers are giving 3 months petrol free, major discount on the insurance and 50 months RSA free. Unbelivable deal, but is it real? Anyone...
Old 15th July 2011, 15:38   #801

Is it possible for you to share the details of dealer who's offering 1.8l discount on Yeti. I just visited skoda dealer here in Surat and he says there is no offer on yeti as a part of skoda celebrations. Infact as per him there is no discount on yeti.
regards
amit dave

Originally Posted by moose56 View Post
Lots of discount on Skoda cars thanks to the skoda celebration of 10years in India

- 40k discount on Fabia 1.2 classic , so now it costs around 5.04 on road in hyd
- 1.8l discount on the Yeti ambiente , now costing around 16.xx
-huge discounts on Laura Tsi classic for 13.25 and ambiente for 14.78 on road
dave7377 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2011, 16:32   #802

Originally Posted by dave7377 View Post
Is it possible for you to share the details of dealer who's offering 1.8l discount on Yeti. I just visited skoda dealer here in Surat and he says there is no offer on yeti as a part of skoda celebrations. Infact as per him there is no discount on yeti.
regards
amit dave
I have visited TAFE in Banaglore last week, they had about 1.5l off for Yeti Amb, nothing on Elegance.

Also I have seen ads in paper (yesterday I think) listing Yeti Amb at 13.99 (ex-showroom I guess).

Note: Clicked on Thanks by mistake
Old 15th July 2011, 16:58   #803

Thanks for a quick response. Can you also pl. mention which newspaper so that i can find it online and show it to my dealer as he laughed me off when i mentioned a Rs 1.5l discount and a 13.99 L ex showroom price.
regards
amit
Originally Posted by DukeSan27 View Post
I have visited TAFE in Banaglore last week, they had about 1.5l off for Yeti Amb, nothing on Elegance.

Also I have seen ads in paper (yesterday I think) listing Yeti Amb at 13.99 (ex-showroom I guess).

Note: Clicked on Thanks by mistake

I have to check which paper when I go home, but it should be either of Times of India, Deccan Herald or DNA. I did not fine it online.
Yeah i too checked TOI, bangalore edition as well as Deccan herald but couldnt find it online.

Last edited by dave7377 : 15th July 2011 at 17:10. Reason: adding new information
Old 15th July 2011, 17:04   #804

Thanks for a quick response. Can you also pl. mention which newspaper so that i can find it online and show it to my dealer as he laughed me off when i mentioned a Rs 1.5l discount and a 13.99 L ex showroom price.
regards
amit
I have to check which paper when I go home, but it should be either of Times of India, Deccan Herald or DNA. I did not fine it online.
Old 15th July 2011, 20:26   #805

Originally Posted by dave7377
regards
amit

Yeah i too checked TOI, bangalore edition as well as Deccan herald but couldnt find it online.
Its in times zigwheels of 14th. PM me if you want a pic.
Old 15th July 2011, 23:59   #806

regards
amit dave
Its Mahavir Skoda jubilee hills Hyderabad , infact i got a sms regarding this yesterday through the bulk sms system. i will type it down for you "Skoda Celebrates 10th anniversary with LIMITED PERIOD offers on select models 4.19 fabia , 10.99 laura and yeti 13.99l onwards (ex-showroom)"
Old 16th July 2011, 10:29   #807
//M

The Yeti Ambient is up for sale at 13.99 lakhs ex-showroom Bangalore. No discounts on the Elegance version as of now. Read it in today's TOI. Also the Fabia now has a starting price of around 4.2 lakhs ex-showroom. The Laura TSi also has huge discounts. Really makes all Skoda's a great deal.

Is there any such discounts on the Laura Diesel? Any idea folks?
Old 16th July 2011, 10:35   #808

Originally Posted by //M View Post
The Yeti Ambient is up for sale at 13.99 lakhs ex-showroom Bangalore. No discounts on the Elegance version as of now. Read it in today's TOI. Also the Fabia now has a starting price of around 4.2 lakhs ex-showroom. The Laura TSi also has huge discounts. Really makes all Skoda's a great deal.
Thanks, any idea if there are any discounts running on the Fabia 1.6?
Old 16th July 2011, 10:42   #809
//M

Thanks, any idea if there are any discounts running on the Fabia 1.6?
The newspaper doesn't mentions it. However chances are there could be some discounts on the Fabia 1.6 too, it being a petrol model and any company would like to push the sale of its petrol models as much as possible in the current scenario.

EDIT- The article mentions that Skoda is offering discounts across the range. So probably all its models are up for grabs with lucrative discounts.

Last edited by //M : 16th July 2011 at 10:45.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2011, 11:14   #810

It seems at skoda auto, right hand doesnt know what left hand is doing. i enquired from their Aurangabad office (thats the office mentioned on website) and they diverted me to their area sales manager for Gujarat. Had a talk with him and he was surprised that there can be such a huge offer. He said only offer we are running in gujarat is free insurance which works out to around 50-60K. But also said that he will talk to his counterpart for bangalore and hyderabad and will get back to me by afternoon.
So lets see what he says.

And by the way showroom sales manager hasnt called me till now regarding the pricing which he was supposed to do so the day i visited them i.e Friday. Such is the state of affairs here in skoda showroom in Surat.

Originally Posted by moose56 View Post
Its Mahavir Skoda jubilee hills Hyderabad , infact i got a sms regarding this yesterday through the bulk sms system. i will type it down for you "Skoda Celebrates 10th anniversary with LIMITED PERIOD offers on select models 4.19 fabia , 10.99 laura and yeti 13.99l onwards (ex-showroom)"