Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2020, 00:56   #8131
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramv1 View Post
90 k = 25k consumer discount, 5k corp discount and 60k dealer discount. Hope this helps
This seems to be a really good deal. We have booked 2 Harrier, one XT+ and one XTA, both in Dark edition and the max were able to extract was 55k per car.

Seems like consumer offer of 25k is not applicable on Dark edition.
Old 21st December 2020, 09:12   #8132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar* View Post
This seems to be a really good deal. We have booked 2 Harrier, one XT+ and one XTA, both in Dark edition and the max were able to extract was 55k per car.

Yes, they have lower discounts on both the Dark and Camo editions currently

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulvv View Post
Does this also include any exchange bonus? I don't mind going ahead with a Harrier if I could get a similar deal.

Do you mind sending me the details of the SA from your dealer please. Since I am new to Team BHP, I can't send you DM. Otherwise we could exchange our co-ordinates and connect offline too.
Hey,
I got 2.4 L for exchange of the old Honda City (Incl 40k Exchange bonus). So the exchange bonus is over and above this.

I interacted with a person named Jehangir from Keshva Motors Mulund.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayan View Post
Hello vikramv1,
I interested in Harrier XZ+. However the dealers i contacted, told me that there are no discounts available. Can you please share the contact number of SA? I can't send personal message to you, since I am new to the forum and cant send personal message.
Thanks
I booked by XZA DT via Keshva Motors Mulund, Jahangir was the SA.

Hope that helps and you are able to book.

Last edited by Aditya : 28th December 2020 at 04:31. Reason: Removing phone numbers. Thanks.
Old 21st December 2020, 11:30   #8133
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Renault to hike prices by up to Rs. 28,000 from Jan 1

Renault has announced a price increase of up to Rs. 28,000 on its entire range of products. The revised prices will be applicable from January 1, 2021.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2019renaulttriber01.jpg

According to the company, the prices are being increased due to rising input costs for materials like steel, aluminium and plastics.

Renault's current line-up includes the Kwid, Triber and Duster. Earlier this year, the carmaker launched the Triber AMT and Duster Turbo Petrol. Renault also introduced the 1.0L RXL variant of the Kwid as well as its NEOTECH edition.

Renault is now gearing up to launch the Kiger sub-4 meter crossover in India. It shares its platform with the recently launched Nissan Magnite.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 21st December 2020 at 11:31.
TusharK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 21st December 2020, 14:11   #8134
Senior - BHPian

BMW to hike prices by up to 2% from January 4, 2021

Prices of all BMW and Mini models will increase by up to 2% from January 4, 2021.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-bmw3.jpg

According to BMW, the prices are being increased to offset the increasing input costs and to ensure dealer profitability and sustainable growth.

BMW's locally produced models include the 2 Series Gran Coupe, 3 Series, 3 Series Gran Turismo, 5 Series, 6 Series Gran Turismo, 7 Series, X1, X3, X4, X5 and X7. The Mini Countryman is also assembled in India using completely knocked down (CKD) kits.

The BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe, X6, Z4, M2 Competition, M5 Competition, M8 Coupe, X3 M and X5 M are imported via the completely built unit (CBU) route. Similarly, the Mini 3-Door, 5-Door, Convertible, Clubman and John Cooper Works Hatch are also imported as CBUs.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 21st December 2020 at 14:14.
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2020, 20:19   #8135
Senior - BHPian

Isuzu Motors India said it will hike prices of its pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB - from January 1 to offset increasing input and distribution costs.

The increase is expected to be approximately Rs 10,000 from the current ex-showroom price, the company said in a statement.

Source
Old 22nd December 2020, 11:16   #8136
BHPian

Planning to buy Glanza G variant. Any December discount going on?
Is there any price increase planned by Toyota in January?
Old 24th December 2020, 12:23   #8137
Senior - BHPian

Volkswagen to hike prices by up to 2.5% from January 2021

Volkswagen has announced that prices of the Polo and Vento will be hiked by up to 2.5% from January 2021. The prices are being revised as a result of rising input costs.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-download-18.jpg

Besides, the Polo and Vento, Volkswagen also offers the T-Roc and Tiguan Allspace in India. Both models are imported as completely built units (CBU) and their prices haven't been revised.

The company is gearing up to launch the Taigun crossover sometime next year. It's VW's first product under the India 2.0 project.
Old 24th December 2020, 12:39   #8138
Senior - BHPian

Nissan & Datsun car prices to be hiked by up to 5%

Nissan and Datsun cars are set to get more expensive by up to 5% from January 2021.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2-3.jpg

The revised prices will be applicable for both Nissan and Datsun cars. The company has stated that the prices are being hiked due to the rise in input costs.

Nissan launched the Magnite crossover earlier this month at prices starting at Rs. 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The prices for the Magnite will also go up from January next year. The other SUV that Nissan offers in India is the Kicks.

The Datsun range includes the Go, Go+ and Redi-Go. The Redi-Go facelift was launched in May this year.
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th December 2020, 12:36   #8139
BHPian

Hey guys,
Any idea on the offers and discounts on the RR Velar R Dynamic
I am planning to replace my 2014 Q5

Thanks in Advance
Old 25th December 2020, 16:43   #8140
BHPian

Upon a discussion with the sales manager of the Skoda dealer in Coimbatore, it was informed that the rs245 octavia is still available with a discount of 2 to 3 lakhs on the ex showroom price.
Old 27th December 2020, 07:26   #8141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwick07 View Post
Hi, I know that this might seem irrelevant for now, but I'm in the initial stages(1-1.5 years) of planning to buy an entry level BMW or Merc (2gc/A-Limo), my dad thought the speculated price of the 2 gc being 32 was a decent price but a huge disappointment to see it start at 40L.

I have no idea how much Kun BMW Hyderabad offers discounts, if the Merc starts at a decent price would go with that as we dealt with mahavir for our two Skodas.

Any idea what kind of discounts Hyderabad dealers offer and any other compact luxury sedans or alternatives that can be recommended? It takes time for me to convince my non enthusiast dad. Thanks in Advance!
I am in exactly same situation but in Bangalore. I will have max of 42-45Lakhs by end of 2021. Petrol C class, 330i, XE are the only vehicles I am staring at. Any possibility of getting one of these in my budget or am I looking at a disappointment?
Old 27th December 2020, 10:07   #8142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar* View Post

Was this inclusive of insurance or excluding insurance?
Old 27th December 2020, 10:09   #8143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramv1 View Post
Hello Folks,
I booked a TATA Harrier XZA DT ( Automatic Dual Tone) Option at 22.15 L all Inclusive. Got a discount of 90,000 plus some accessories (Mud flaps, mats and Underbody 3M coating) for free.

Expecting delivery in 3-4 weeks. Booked at Keshva Motors, Mulund, Mumbai
Nice.. Was above inclusive of insurance or without? I booked xza+ camo edition. Expecting delivery soon.
Old 27th December 2020, 17:05   #8144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nav-i-gator View Post
SO I have been offered 5th Gen Honda City V trim (10.89L Ex-Showroom) at 11.9L on road. This includes 30K exchange bonus and around 24K dealer discount, and includes zero dep insurance with engine protection.

Is this alright or should I press for more?
Hey, what was your final quote?

I just finalized a ZX CVT (14.45 Ex-showroom) at 16L on road. I got a 65K discount in total, inclusive of a 30K exchange bonus. I also think I got a decent deal on my i20 2011 Sportz, 70K kms @ 1.45L. Can anyone confirm?
Old 27th December 2020, 17:42   #8145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Arun View Post
Upon a discussion with the sales manager of the Skoda dealer in Coimbatore, it was informed that the rs245 octavia is still available with a discount of 2 to 3 lakhs on the ex showroom price.
Based on some of the members’ posts here, the VRs discount has gone up to 7L. I have seen >5L discount quotes as well. So 2-3L is peanuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiteshdivine View Post
Hey, what was your final quote?

I just finalized a ZX CVT (14.45 Ex-showroom) at 16L on road. I got a 65K discount in total, inclusive of a 30K exchange bonus. I also think I got a decent deal on my i20 2011 Sportz, 70K kms @ 1.45L. Can anyone confirm?
Could you please clarify if 1.45L was after the 30k bonus? Or was it 1.45+0.30=1.75L

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks