Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2021, 11:31   #8236
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Nissan India February offerings on Kicks

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20210212_112902.jpg

Link
Old 15th February 2021, 11:30   #8237
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

There is a pre-facelift diesel Verna still available with one dealer here in Lucknow! The dealer is offering 1.5L discount in the OTR prices. It is not yet sold due to colour I think. Flame orange.

Are these older models pre-registered?

Does anyone know if diesel models in VW and Skoda are still available?
Old 17th February 2021, 20:29   #8238
BHPian

Anyone aware of discount on Toyota Yaris Automatic in Delhi-NCR?
Dealers in Gurgaon is offering in range of 20-30K. With that being only discount, Yaris is significantly overpriced in top two trims.
Old 18th February 2021, 23:27   #8239
BHPian

Folks, looking at closing a BMW X1 Petrol XLine in a day or two. Have been offered a discount of 2.53 (offer, special offer etc) + 1L (trade in discount) in Gurgaon. Would love to know what is happening at other AD's.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smukherjee View Post
Was in the market for an X1 petrol (started with 330i but the low gc is a real deal breaker) - discounts are really low in Bangalore. SA admitted that production has still not ramped up, so limited inventory and hence management is not approving discounts. Compared to Nov-Dec 20, the quotes have increased by almost 3-4 lakhs OTR. I am inclined to wait till logical discounts are in place, only worried that finance charges may increase in the next couple of months partly nullifying increased discount benefits. Any advice?
What discount were you offered on the X1 in January?

Last edited by Aditya : 19th February 2021 at 04:54. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Old 21st February 2021, 02:51   #8240
BHPian

I am looking to book a BMW X4 soon. I have been told by the dealer that discounts are pretty much standard across all BMW dealerships as it is now controlled by BMW and he is unable to offer anything more than what his system shows under different heads. Is this true?

Also, what kind of discounts can one get on the BSI packages?
Old 21st February 2021, 09:21   #8241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraf_suman View Post
Folks, looking at closing a BMW X1 Petrol XLine in a day or two. Have been offered a discount of 2.53 (offer, special offer etc) + 1L (trade in discount) in Gurgaon. Would love to know what is happening at other AD's.
Thanks!

What discount were you offered on the X1 in January?
Approx 3 lakhs final on the petrol base model plus a few freebies like mats and perfume (nothing major).
Old 24th February 2021, 18:59   #8242
BHPian

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a new Tata Tiago. Does anyone know any offers going on currently for this or point me to specific discounts, reduction I should know before I visit the showroom this weekend? Is the AMC plan worth buying? This car would be sparingly used and probably used for 3-4k km per year for small distances, market runs.

Also, does anyone know if there is any waiting period for Tiago currently or any particular model which traditionally is available faster than others?

This is for Goa, but information from any location would be helpful while discussing with the dealer. I am looking at an XZ/XZ+ model currently.
Old 25th February 2021, 10:48   #8243
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I stay in Delhi and planning to buy a sub4 diesel automatic for my daily commute, which is around 75 kms. I have shortlisted XUV300 W6 AMT since this will be my second car (first being XUV500). Can anyone help me with ongoing discounts on this? Last I heard from Koncept Mahindra is that there is no discount. Can people from NCR give any references?

Cheers, GB
Old 25th February 2021, 12:46   #8244
BHPian

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to buy the Honda WRV in exchange of my Honda Amaze. Are there currently any offers on WRV in Delhi?
Old 27th February 2021, 17:55   #8245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Is this true?

Also, what kind of discounts can one get on the BSI packages?
Not true. Discounts are basis the inventory the dealer has and ofcourse what BMW offers.
Old 27th February 2021, 18:36   #8246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
Hi Everyone, I'm looking to buy the Honda WRV in exchange of my Honda Amaze. Are there currently any offers on WRV in Delhi?
You can find the current offers from Honda India on their website.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-capture.jpg

There is an additional discount for existing Honda customers and on exchange to the tune of Rs.6000 and Rs.10000 respectively.

Since WRV isn't a hot-selling model, I guess there is more room to bargain.
Old 27th February 2021, 19:50   #8247

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFanatic View Post
Anybody got any discount on Duster? Seems like Renault guys are not willing to offer any at the moment. The dealer in Ghaziabad boasts of the 2021 manufactured duster having a waiting period of at least 2 months.
I bought a Duster 1.3 Turbo RXZ in November 2020. Since this was a new model(old car with new engine) i didn't expect or ask for any discounts. However I was given a 7,500 Rs discount in the bill. Not a big amount but something's better than nothing.

Quote:
Really? Are there so many Duster lovers around booking it amongst so many other options?
Don't know about the fans but there are some things about the new turbo petrol that attracted me. This is the only car(oh, and the sibling Nissan kicks) available in Indian market right now that offers affordable performance with marginally good driving experience. I bought it before the price increase for 11.99L ex-showroom from Kerala. Now the price has gone up to 12.27L for the same model. Even for this price I find the Turbo model very appealing. Although in my case there was no waiting. Got the delivery in 5 days
Old 1st March 2021, 19:15   #8248
BHPian

Looking to buy the X5 40i M sport. Dealer is quoting 4 lakhs discount, although I think more can be negotiated. Anybody here aware of recent discounts on this model?
Old 1st March 2021, 19:43   #8249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post
Apologies if not the correct thread, but does anyone have an idea on the latest discounts on the X5 40i M sport? Test drove the GLE450, Macan and X5 40i yesterday and heart seems to tilting towards it.
I’ve been quoted the usual 4-5 L which I might be able to extend by a lakh or two at max it seems, any inputs ?
Hello np23,

I am looking for any deals on the same car. If you don't mind could you let me know if you ended up buying the X5 40i M sport, and what was the final deal that you got?
Old 1st March 2021, 20:23   #8250
BHPian

Booked a S-cross Zeta MT to replace the 2007 Swift Lxi for my wife

February Offer:
20000 INR: exchange discount
10000 INR: Corporate offer
15000 INR: Discount

Total discount = 45000 INR.
The offers that are going to applied are at the time of invoicing. Does anybody have an idea what the year-end offers from Maruti are like?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks