Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2021, 14:13   #8251
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Oh these are interesting times particularly for VAG cars. Considering that Troc in Delhi is retailing on-road for around 23L All-in. But Tiguan is also available for ~33L all in. And honestly. The Tiguan is so much more car, superior by such a distance that I can't imagine the T-Roc is a good buy! In fact everything else below the Tiguan and the Superb feels so incredibly overpriced. Except for the Safari maybe!
Annibaddh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 14:29   #8252
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annibaddh View Post
But Tiguan is also available for ~33L all in.
Isn’t this the ex showroom price?
kvothe_rules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 15:03   #8253
BHPian

Q

Quote:
Oh these are interesting times particularly for VAG cars. Considering that Troc in Delhi is retailing on-road for around 23L All-in. But Tiguan is also available for ~33L all in. And honestly. The Tiguan is so much more car, superior by such a distance that I can't imagine the T-Roc is a good buy! In fact everything else below the Tiguan and the Superb feels so incredibly overpriced. Except for the Safari maybe!
True, the Tiguan Allspace punches above its weight in so many ways and really good value now with the discounts and service package offers. If anyone in Hyderabad is interested in getting the Tiguan Allspace, I can put you in touch with the right folks at the dealership for a good deal!

Also lot of action in store from the VW group this year and T-Roc is expected to be back in Q2 followed by the 5 seater Tiguan and finally the Taigun in August. The new Vento could also get launched this year!!!
mustangvins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 15:20   #8254
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvothe_rules View Post
Isn’t this the ex showroom price?
Nope. 2019 make, 2020 imported cars. But brand new, ex-showrooms quoting at ~28.2L. Available in most markets too from what I hear!
Old 3rd March 2021, 16:50   #8255
BHPian

Pardon me if my inference does not make sense, but could this be a strategy to keep VW from going out of public view when the Kushaq launches this month, because the Taigun is slated to come by June, so VW can sort of stay in the segment with the T-Roc until then?
Old 3rd March 2021, 17:17   #8256
BHPian

Quote:
But Tiguan is also available for ~33L all in.
33??! On road?! For the Allspace? That’s insane pricing. Here in Bangalore it was 40+ when we checked a couple of months ago. Are you sure? I’m amazed it hasn’t been cleaned out. That’s a superb deal.
RT13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 17:29   #8257
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT13 View Post
33??! On road?! For the Allspace? That’s insane pricing. Here in Bangalore it was 40+ when we checked a couple of months ago. Are you sure? I’m amazed it hasn’t been cleaned out. That’s a superb deal.

Yep. Positive. Part of that difference will of course be taxes in NCR vs Bangalore, because even at sticker it was ~38L in Delhi. I checked it a few days back while scouting for a friend's new car and the discounts offered were atrocious.
Annibaddh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 18:57   #8258
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisvellara View Post
Pardon me if my inference does not make sense, but could this be a strategy to keep VW from going out of public view when the Kushaq launches this month, because the Taigun is slated to come by June, so VW can sort of stay in the segment with the T-Roc until then?
I believe Taigun is also going to be launched by end-March and deliveries will probably start later on as is the new trend by many Manufacturers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT13 View Post
Surprised it is so much in Bangalore. Given its a CBU, MH levies a 20% registration tax and even then the car works out to around ₹35-36L post discounts.
Makes sense to buy from another state and transport it, provided registration can be done by you independently / through an agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevGin View Post
The T-Roc is 23L all in in the used car market?

VW Downtown is telling me ex-showroom has a range! 14L to 20L ex-showroom! Does that mean different trims or does it mean local production will/has started?
T-Roc should be 23L new on road Delhi.

The dealer is probably telling you about the Taigun which has an expected price of 14-20 depending on variant.

IMO 3L more for the T-Roc could be a good deal. Think of it as the coupe version of the taigun similar to X3 vs X4

Quote:
Only reason is discounting for old stock, which I believe are now limited in numbers. Once cleared, the difference will go up substantially should VW import another batch.

Last edited by lamborghini : 3rd March 2021 at 19:00.
Old 3rd March 2021, 19:16   #8259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhpfaninblr View Post
The offers that are going to applied are at the time of invoicing. Does anybody have an idea what the year-end offers from Maruti are like?
Greetings,

Congrats on the booking.

You can expect to have a higher cash discount/free accessories or extended warranty/discount in insurance in the year-end. Usually they negotiate well in the year-end in order to clear the stocks. You can try and ask for extended warranty to be given as complimentary. Nexa dealerships are giving good discounts if negotiated well.

Thanks.
Old 3rd March 2021, 19:29   #8260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post

Only reason is discounting for old stock, which I believe are now limited in numbers. Once cleared, the difference will go up substantially should VW import another batch.
The SA claimed some newer specimen were available too but that's unverified. To me it doesn't matter if the car is old make. Particularly if you intend to keep the car for long. The sheer difference in the quality of the car vs the T-Roc or indeed anything below it at any price point is incredible. Had I not just made a major capital investment, I'd have picked it up in a beat. And this by the way before we had even started to negotiate!

The specimen we were shown as readily available had 12 kms on the odo, 2019 make and 2020 import.
Old 3rd March 2021, 20:08   #8261
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The SA claimed some newer specimen were available too but that's unverified. To me it doesn't matter if the car is old make. Particularly if you intend to keep the car for long.

The specimen we were shown as readily available had 12 kms on the odo, 2019 make and 2020 import.
As KalyanHyd pointed out in his thread, there are 2020 manufactured vehicles too.
However in Mumbai there was only 2019 manufactured stock available : 2 of my close friends picked up the All Space late 2020 / early 2021.

2019 manufacturing just means the car has been lying idle in the stockyard which isn't necessarily good given most the conditions of most stockyards; so a good service (all fluid & wipers & other rubber parts, etc. should be changed).

Also as i mentioned on another thread, both these cars were delivered with soiled interiors from two seperate dealerships. Again mostly due to poor management in the stock yard I would suspect.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2021, 08:33   #8262

Anyone shopping around for a Harrier right now? Was planning on getting a Harrier XZA+ Dark/Camo last year but as my home renovation and garage rebuild dragged on, it got pushed to this year. Does anyone know if any discounts/freebies are being offered in March? Last time I checked in Dec at Tata Gokulam Kochi, there was absolutely no discounts on the XZA+ other than a small exchange bonus.
Old 6th March 2021, 00:10   #8263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv.yzr View Post
Greetings,

Congrats on the booking.

You can expect to have a higher cash discount/free accessories or extended warranty/discount in insurance in the year-end. Usually they negotiate well in the year-end in order to clear the stocks. You can try and ask for extended warranty to be given as complimentary. Nexa dealerships are giving good discounts if negotiated well.

Thanks.
I negotiated on additional INR 15000 for my old Swift. There was one more dealer who was offering additional INR 16000 worth of accessories of my choice. Since I had already booked, and have been servicing with this dealer, I decided to keep the booking
bhpfaninblr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2021, 01:32   #8264
BHPian

Hi all, I was looking for 4x4 at, and as Toyota had farther pushed my delivery from March to April I'm inclined towards Endeavour, getting a cash discount of 20k, is it good enough???
Old 6th March 2021, 01:37   #8265
BHPian

Any discounts on Brezza AT or S-Cross AT? This is for my maternal grandfather, who is planning to exchange his 2019 Dzire VXI AMT with any of these two cars.

I've seen in newspaper that Maruti is offering around Rs.60k on Brezza but I wanted to know how much discount is Nexa giving to the S-Cross in the month of March.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks