Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2021, 19:29   #8281
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki.grandhi View Post
Hi Piyush, this is not a suggestion but are you not worried about poor build quality, bad ncap rating and brakes issues in Creta/Seltos?
How about the Duster ? With discounts, you may get one close to your budget.Most powerful engine in its class, as spacious as Creta/ Seltos, biggest boot space in the segment, incredible ride and good handling, robust suspension. The only thing it lacks is bling.
In my view, only the top models of Creta/ Seltos justify their price tag somewhat. For all others there is some compromises or the other, not to mention an inordinate waiting period , which is not worth it at all.
Old 8th March 2021, 20:31   #8282
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki.grandhi View Post
Hi Piyush, this is not a suggestion but are you not worried about poor build quality, bad ncap rating and brakes issues in Creta/Seltos?
Hey Ramki,
Yes build quality is a strong criteria to be met for buying any particular car, but I'm afraid we are short of choices in the segment. What else model should be looked at apart from Nexon/XUV300 in this price range?
Piyush19 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 08:20   #8283
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWizard View Post
2021 X3 petrol luxuryline is not in production atleast till April. They had launched the Sport version in Feb but I am not sure if booking on that has started yet. Friend of mine picked up 2020 mfg last month but its only available in white so the wait continues for me.

Any idea on what discount he got? I was told a 10L discount was possible.
Old 9th March 2021, 09:14   #8284
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush19 View Post
What else model should be looked at apart from Nexon/XUV300 in this price range?
I agree with you totally, this segment doesn't have much choices. I've been in your place for a while. Here are the choices with compromises.
1) Increase your budget and go to next segment, like Harrier.
2) Compromise on space, size and go for CSUV like nexon, ecosport, XUV300
3) Compromise on body shape and go for a well built sedan like City, Rapid etc.
4) If you and your family are okay, go with big car(well maintained, <4 yrs old) in used market. Example: Tucson, CRV etc.
5) I liked Kicks but not sure about Nissan's future in India. I wouldn't recommend duster, as the interiors is a big turnoff for me.
6) Wait for Kushaq --> This is the best bet, if you can wait.

I live in Bangalore, so #3(worse roads ) and #4(crazy prices ) aren't my choices.
So, finally I compromised on size and booked Ecosport diesel, waiting for delivery by mid April. Meanwhile if Kushaq comes in my budget, I will go for it.

Hope this helps.
ramki.grandhi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th March 2021, 16:06   #8285
BHPian

I've finally made up my mind and finalized on getting a VW Polo TSI Highline Plus MT. After calling VW Safdarjung - Delhi they quoted me 9.0L OTR after all the discounts with a waiting period of 35-40 days. I'm yet to receive the exact price break-up which brought down the price to 9L considering that this price list already has inflated ex-showroom prices.

Do you think I can negotiate further?

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20210310-2.58.20-pm.jpeg
Old 10th March 2021, 17:31   #8286
BHPian

What are the current discounts being offered on BMW X5 (xLine) in Bangalore. Navnit has a wait time and hence they claim that discounts are hard to give. Any inputs from folks who purchased in the last few months would be appreciated.
GS-R is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 02:50   #8287
BHPian

Anyone having any idea regarding what kind of discounts (max possible) can we expect on the Current A4(2021 Gen) during the festive season/March End/ December End, considering the extremely low sales figures and other factors acting against Audi?

I am from Kolkata and currently, I have been offered the A4 Premium Plus TFSI variant at the complete Ex-Showroom Price (Even without a showroom visit ), planning to push them harder soon...
Old 11th March 2021, 15:43   #8288
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
Anyone having any idea regarding what kind of discounts (max possible) can we expect on the Current A4(2021 Gen) during the festive season/March End/ December End, considering the extremely low sales figures and other factors acting against Audi?
Have been offered 13 and 16 Lac discount on the 2021 A4 and A6 respectively. The 5 years service, maintenance & extended warranty package (highly recommended) can be had at a discounted price of extra 3 Lac too.
manson is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 16:08   #8289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Have been offered 13 and 16 Lac discount on the 2021 A4 and A6 respectively. The 5 years service, maintenance & extended warranty package (highly recommended) can be had at a discounted price of extra 3 Lac too.
That sounds like a great deal, can you please mention which dealer as my local dealer is quoting only 5 lacs off.
There shouldn't be such a great difference across cities really.

Thanks
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 16:35   #8290
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiDesi View Post
What are the current discounts being offered on BMW X5 (xLine) in Bangalore. Navnit has a wait time and hence they claim that discounts are hard to give.
What about Deutsche Motoren?
Old 11th March 2021, 19:39   #8291
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
That sounds like a great deal, can you please mention which dealer as my local dealer is quoting only 5 lacs off.
The discounts are similar between both the dealers I spoke to, nothing really exclusive on the deals as such.
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 19:40   #8292
BHPian

Quote:
The discounts are similar between both the dealers I spoke to, nothing really exclusive on the deals as such.
What I meant was is there something I am missing since there is a lot of discrepancy in discounts quoted to me and those to you.
Are you on the verge of closing the deal which is why these discounts or is it a casual enquiry?
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 19:51   #8293
BHPian

Quote:
Woah!! That's a great offer and exactly what I am looking for! My Kolkata dealer is hardly offering me 4-5 lacs off on the A4 Premium Plus and bringing the on-road value to the Ex-showroom value...

Could you please share some more details regarding this offer? How did you manage this and which dealer is this?

Also, do let me know if you have any special techniques or practices to take out such great discounts from these Premium dealers! Maybe I could learn some and then use them...
sampadroy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 20:00   #8294
BHPian

Quote:
There shouldn't be such a great difference across cities really.

Thanks
Hi! I absolutely agree with you and I have been offered too with a similar discount in Kolkata. Although I had called Audi Gurgaon and they straightaway offered me a 7 lacs discount on call, I am pretty sure that it can be stretched further to 9/10 lacs maybe.

After making a few calls in various Audi showrooms in India, I learned a fact that Audi has 3 different categories of showrooms, and the discounts vary from Region to Region and again, showroom to showroom.
Old 11th March 2021, 20:11   #8295
BHPian

Quote:
What I meant was is there something I am missing since there is a lot of discrepancy in discounts quoted to me and those to you.
Are you on the verge of closing the deal which is why these discounts or is it a casual enquiry?
After selling only 140 cars across India, (compared to the 600+ figures of both BMW and Mercedes) in the month of Feb'21... Audi dealers should all offer such discounts, not a mere 5/6 lacs off (which I consider to be an "Anytime" Discount), in my frank opinion, if Audi really wants to survive in India.
Really don't know what's wrong with Audi India.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks