Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2021, 10:58   #8581
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
Do check out with the dealer before going ahead because the MY2021 version of the 330i Sport is supposed to come with the iDrive 7 system and also the BMW Virtual Cockpit Professional. Better to get a confirmation regarding the same.
checked with the SA and it has been confirmed to be iDrive7 but without carplay . I am being told that these are latest kits. NOt sure if he is saying this to book the sale asap and clear off the current stocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxur...ml#post5116263 (Advice on buying a BMW 5-Series LCI)
If you decide to go ahead with the purchase, you may as well go through this thread before that. A dear BHPian recently was able to secure a good deal on the latest 5 LCI. Surely, it'll help you as well.
Loved the post. I am going to try doing exactly the way described in the post. Have called the SA with the vehicle for test drive tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and a detailed guidance.
FamilyTraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2021, 14:11   #8582
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
checked with the SA and it has been confirmed to be iDrive7 but without carplay . I am being told that these are latest kits. Not sure if he is saying this to book the sale asap and clear off the current stocks.
Is it possible to share the quotation pdf here? I have already booked a 330i sport and the offered discount is much less. Your help will let me break a better deal. I have booked it from Ranchi.
I confirmed with the SA, it does come with Nav, ID7 and virtual cockpit professional. Apple CarPlay is something which we will know on 15th when they release the brochure.
NirDiwakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2021, 11:46   #8583
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirDiwakar View Post
Is it possible to share the quotation pdf here? I have already booked a 330i sport and the offered discount is much less. Your help will let me break a better deal. I have booked it from Ranchi.
I confirmed with the SA, it does come with Nav, ID7 and virtual cockpit professional. Apple CarPlay is something which we will know on 15th when they release the brochure.
so far I have not got a formal quotation. It was a verbal offer. I have asked him to send me this week. I will share with you once I get it unless the dealer wants me to maintain confidentiality.

Yes and the SA here also confirmed that iDrive 7 and carplay will be standard now.
Old 9th August 2021, 18:17   #8584
BHPian

Just received a call from my SA at BMW. It’s now confirmed that 330i sport will have 10.25” screen, nav, 12.3” instrument cluster, ID7.
Unfortunately, they’ve hiked the price and the ex showroom now is ₹44,90,000.

I already paid the booking amount, got the loan approved and the SA wants to pass on the increased amount to me. What should I do?
Old 9th August 2021, 19:52   #8585
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I already paid the booking amount, got the loan approved and the SA wants to pass on the increased amount to me. What should I do?
You may not have much choice here. Unless your vehicle was already billed i.e. 'committed' to your dealer, the new prices will unfortunately come into play. Especially if they are adding these features (which is why the price is being hiked), I don't see BMW invoicing at the old rate.

Again, I'm sure you don't want to get the old iDrive 6 version either, so you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I'd say bite the bullet and absorb the cost, but that's easy to say of course. How much discount are they offering on this 'updated' version? Try and increase the discount if possible.
Old 9th August 2021, 20:39   #8586
BANNED

Quote:
Just received a call from my SA at BMW. It’s now confirmed that 330i sport will have 10.25” screen, nav, 12.3” instrument cluster, ID7.
Unfortunately, they’ve hiked the price and the ex showroom now is ₹44,90,000.

He is definitely correct, both the 330i Sport and M sport get the same infotainment now. See the updated spec sheet here https://www.bmw.in/content/dam/bmw/m...8515064643.pdf

And the updated pricelist here
https://www.bmw.in/content/dam/bmw/m...8514628651.pdf

You can negotiate with the dealer to increase the discounts a bit since the prices have also gone up (and there was no heads up given by the dealer as well I presume). and definitely get an idea of the discounts in other cities and get your dealer to match those.
agambhandari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th August 2021, 21:16   #8587
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Apple CarPlay is something which we will know on 15th when they release the brochure.
By smartphone integration, I think they mean Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. So Sport trim also gets it now, according to the brochure.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-76277b07198143118c047f12c25cbc0a.jpeg
CEF_Beasts is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2021, 13:44   #8588
BHPian

Quote:

Same here. The dealer has increased the offer price by 1.5 lakhs! They are not ready to stick to the earlier offer. I have told them that in that case I will wait till Diwali unless they offer me a better deal in which case I will book in a couple of days. I have put the onus on selling 330i to me on them

Meanwhile MB has reverted with an offer which is very close to 330i. Interesting development. Wife is keen on C while I am not. C definitely looks and feels more premium and luxurious than 330i. I am also test driving Audi this weekend. I am sure they will give a great offer which will confuse us further!

By any chance do you think I can get A6 in 50-55 OTR? That will be a great machine to acquire if it can come in that range.
FamilyTraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2021, 13:56   #8589
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumping Soul View Post
Alternatively, got to know that there are some great offers on XUV500. But not sure whether to go for it now, given its at the end of its life. But the XUV500 AT w11 has all the bells & whistles to keep the family in comfort over long journeys.
We went and checked out the XUV500 for my brother here in Pune. W9 AT after discounts is 20.6lakhs OTR. Could drive this further down by another 50k atleast. Not a bad deal considering its a proven car and you get loads of space, bigger engine than the Creta which my brother was smitten with initially.
Old 10th August 2021, 14:20   #8590
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

The dealer has increased the offer price by 1.5 lakhs!

Meanwhile MB has reverted with an offer which is very close to 330i.

I am also test driving Audi this weekend!

By any chance do you think I can get A6 in 50-55 OTR?.
Times are good . A6 could have major discounts. Hi through this thread and the outcome.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxur...-showroom.html (Need help with finalising a replacement for my BMW 320d - Budget is 40 lakhs, ex-showroom)
itwasntme is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2021, 15:20   #8591
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
By any chance do you think I can get A6 in 50-55 OTR? That will be a great machine to acquire if it can come in that range.
Audi is still running healthy discounts looks like. I got a call yesterday and SA mentioned about good discounts on all models. For A6 you may bargain for about 55-60L for Premium plus and may be able to close if you are lucky enough. Lack of diesel and limited models Audi dealers are going for the kill.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2021, 15:32   #8592
BHPian

Quote:
In MH, Audi is offering A6 for around 60 OTR. So I am guessing in Bengaluru it would be a couple of lacs more.

BTW, what deal are you getting on the C? I was offered C200 2021 for 52 but I feel in Nov-Dec it will go down to 48-49 as the new gen is just around the corner.
Old 10th August 2021, 19:38   #8593
BHPian

Hello Everyone. Got the following mail from Audi Gurgaon. Shall give some idea about the offers going on.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-bce8cd9ddac14fbfafb0a724bc11609c.jpeg

Last edited by Aditya : 10th August 2021 at 20:44. Reason: Duplicate image deleted
Strella is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 10th August 2021, 19:55   #8594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strella View Post
Hello Everyone. Got the following mail from Audi Gurgaon. Shall give some idea about the offers going on.

Attachment 2191510
Thanks for sharing. Anyone in discussions for the A6 can indicate if these numbers can be bettered?
Old 10th August 2021, 21:15   #8595
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayjay View Post
Thanks for sharing. Anyone in discussions for the A6 can indicate if these numbers can be bettered?
The closest we came to for 2 A6 planned together was about 53-54 OTR Ggn. This was a couple of months ago.

I went for 3 GL, and my BIL for 5 is another matter. Always had thing for Bimmers you see

The Audi interiors are most beautiful, and best put together though - a lil better or on par with 5, and wee bit better than E class (surprising to many but I don’t think E is best is sheer quality etc.!)

Last edited by Abhi_Automobile : 10th August 2021 at 21:18.
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed