Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2021, 12:23   #8596
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
Same here. The dealer has increased the offer price by 1.5 lakhs! They are not ready to stick to the earlier offer. I have told them that in that case I will wait till Diwali unless they offer me a better deal in which case I will book in a couple of days. I have put the onus on selling 330i to me on them

Meanwhile MB has reverted with an offer which is very close to 330i. Interesting development. Wife is keen on C while I am not. C definitely looks and feels more premium and luxurious than 330i. I am also test driving Audi this weekend. I am sure they will give a great offer which will confuse us further!

By any chance do you think I can get A6 in 50-55 OTR? That will be a great machine to acquire if it can come in that range.

Test drove the A6 last year. My wife and family loved the revamped interiors and luxury feel, comparable to the C-class but with E-class space in the back seat. We were offered 10-12 L off ex-showroom last year and I got a call from the SA @ Audi a few weeks ago and he told me the discounts are still good from last season. The 190 bhp engine is no slouch either, so you'll have some tough decision-making to do after to test drive the A6.

I know it's personal preference, but for me the A6 is VFM for someone who prefers a balance of good engine and luxury. Plus Audi offers 5 year warranty, so I'm not too worried about after-sales support.

Good luck..!
Cavityavenger is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2021, 12:30   #8597
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
The closest we came to for 2 A6 planned together was about 53-54 OTR Ggn. This was a couple of months ago.

I went for 3 GL, and my BIL for 5 is another matter. Always had thing for Bimmers you see

The Audi interiors are most beautiful, and best put together though - a lil better or on par with 5, and wee bit better than E class (surprising to many but I don’t think E is best is sheer quality etc.!)
Thanks for sharing this. How much actual discount did you get on the ex-showroom price?
Old 11th August 2021, 16:00   #8598
Senior - BHPian

I don't know how to react to this.

After this humongous discount, the A6 is available for the price of a C-Class.
An A4 is available for the price of an A-Class.
abhishek46 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th August 2021, 16:22   #8599
Senior - BHPian

The A6 has become too sweet and too tempting or what?

I have this huge crush on the E class and was ‘thinking’ of a 2023 buy, but with such pricing from Audi, I’m now not sure if the attraction to the E will last till then and i won’t be surprised if I advance my buy by a year.
Old 11th August 2021, 17:16   #8600
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek46 View Post
I don't know how to react to this.

After this humongous discount, the A6 is available for the price of a C-Class.
An A4 is available for the price of an A-Class.
Its the same when you sell too . An A6 will depreciate little more than C, mainly because higher the car segment, lesser number of buyers in general.
Old 11th August 2021, 18:36   #8601
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavityavenger View Post
Test drove the A6 last year. The 190 bhp engine is no slouch either, so you'll have some tough decision-making to do after to test drive the A6.
Was that the 2.0 TDI with the 190 bhp engine or the A6 35 TFSI? If I understand correctly, nowadays Audi offers only the 2.0 TFSI engine in 245 bhp tune.

https://www.audi.in/in/web/en/models.../engines.html#
itwasntme is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th August 2021, 19:52   #8602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Was that the 2.0 TDI with the 190 bhp engine or the A6 35 TFSI? If I understand correctly, nowadays Audi offers only the 2.0 TFSI engine in 245 bhp tune.

https://www.audi.in/in/web/en/models.../engines.html#
Sorry, I apologize. I confused the A6 with the engine specs of the Superb. You're correct, the A6 has a 245 bhp engine.
Old 12th August 2021, 16:25   #8603
BHPian

Any offers on the Audi Q8. When I enquired in March there was a 10Lakh discount but I wasn't keen on it. Now I am seriously considering it, the celebration variant is okayish value but much better than GLE400/450 and P250 Velar
Old 13th August 2021, 05:44   #8604
BHPian

Anyone knows how much the current discounts are on BMW 330i Msport or on the 330Li M sport ? One of the dealers in BOM is offering ~5L off on 330Li M sport.
Old 13th August 2021, 12:33   #8605
BHPian

Any idea how much discounts I can push for a 220d?
Old 13th August 2021, 21:52   #8606
BHPian

I am seriously considering the A4 but am hearing reports of Audi having poor after sales and service support.

There is also an issue with availability of spare parts.

Is Audi India shutting down ?
Old 14th August 2021, 01:32   #8607
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjaygoyal View Post
I am seriously considering the A4 but am hearing reports of Audi having poor after sales and service support.

There is also an issue with availability of spare parts.

Is Audi India shutting down ?
Won't comment on the shutting down aspect...

But let me put it this way;
When both Mercedes and BMW are busy launching models after models and facelifts after facelifts in India, Audi is still struggling to bring its entire lineup in India. Months after months, when Merc and BMW are both seeing 500+ sales figures, Audi is hardly touching 100.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post5123835 (Mercedes, BMW, Audi & other luxury brand sales in 2021) (For your reference).

Audi undoubtedly makes wonderful cars and honestly, their cars have the potential to be in the German Trio game but, the question is, when did you last see a brand new Audi on the road or in your neighborhood?
At least in my city, Kolkata, Audi is having a very hard time.

That being said, A4 is a steal only and if available at around 40-41L OTR (Technology variant). Hope this helps!

Last edited by sampadroy : 14th August 2021 at 01:36.
sampadroy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 09:21   #8608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
Won't comment on the shutting down aspect...

But let me put it this way;
When both Mercedes and BMW are busy launching models after models and facelifts after facelifts in India, Audi is still struggling to bring its entire lineup in India. Months after months, when Merc and BMW are both seeing 500+ sales figures, Audi is hardly touching 100.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post5123835 (Mercedes, BMW, Audi & other luxury brand sales in 2021) (For your reference).

Audi undoubtedly makes wonderful cars and honestly, their cars have the potential to be in the German Trio game but, the question is, when did you last see a brand new Audi on the road or in your neighborhood?
At least in my city, Kolkata, Audi is having a very hard time.

That being said, A4 is a steal only and if available at around 40-41L OTR (Technology variant). Hope this helps!
Definitely helps. Thank you. I am worried about after sales.

I drive an X3 and service at BMW has been a pleasurable experience.

I also have a Vento and I have always struggled with service at Volkswagen.

That’s why the question to Audi owners. How is the after sales, service etc ?
drjaygoyal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 10:25   #8609
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors has revealed the updated prices of Harrier and Safari.

Quote:
Previous price update was in May 2021.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20210814102328_chrome.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20210814102338_chrome.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20210814102348_chrome.jpg

Source
Old 14th August 2021, 11:10   #8610
BHPian

Here is the quote that I received for 330 Li M Sport

Ex showroom - 5390000
Retail discount - 215000
BMW finance benefit (subjective) - 53000

Discounted Ex showroom - 5122000

Insurance discounted - 145000
Reg (Individual) - 700700
2% safety cess - 14014
1% TCS - 51220
Essential Accessories- 35000
Fastag/Smart Card/EMV fee - 3150
Auxiliary/ VPC charges - 75000