Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2021, 13:05   #8686
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi.modi05 View Post
Ex Showroom - 10,64,400
TCS - 10,664
Insurance - 29,400
RC - 88,812
Cow Cess - 1,000
Accessories - 10,000

Discount- 24,276
Is this for Bangalore city ? as the LTT seems to be quite low and "Cow Cess" not heard of it in Bangalore.
Old 9th September 2021, 13:39   #8687

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj123 View Post
Is this for Bangalore city ? as the LTT seems to be quite low and "Cow Cess" not heard of it in Bangalore.
Hey sorry, my bad!
These prices are for Punjab
Old 9th September 2021, 13:45   #8688
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbagai View Post
I have booked Q2 Technology Trim for 32L Ex Showroom. Initially finalized Premium variant for 28L Ex Showroom, but then decided to upgrade to Technology. Will get complimentary mats and Car Cover as well.
Wow, this is an incredible discount level - over 12 lakhs on ex-showroom price for the Premium and nearly 17 lakhs on ex-showroom price for the Technology variant Translates to over 20 lakh discount on on-road price for the car you bought! Never have I heard of such levels of discounting on cars priced below 50 lakhs. Audi must be desperate!

This now becomes a really good option for people looking at premium SUVs such as the T-Roc. For a few lakhs more, they can snag an Audi with a much more powerful 2L engine and all-wheel drive that can do 0-100 in 6.5 seconds!

For reference, the ex-showroom sticker prices of the variants below.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-capture.jpg  

84.monsoon is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 9th September 2021, 14:10   #8689
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Wow, this is an incredible discount level - over 12 lakhs on ex-showroom price for the Premium and nearly 17 lakhs on ex-showroom price for the Technology variant Translates to over 20 lakh discount on on-road price for the car you bought! Never have I heard of such levels of discounting on cars priced below 50 lakhs. Audi must be desperate!

This now becomes a really good option for people looking at premium SUVs such as the T-Roc. For a few lakhs more, they can snag an Audi with a much more powerful 2L engine and all-wheel drive that can do 0-100 in 6.5 seconds!

For reference, the ex-showroom sticker prices of the variants below.
Spot on! I was a potential T Roc customer as well Audi robbed me off from them. A better engine, Wet clutch, AWD, "4 bangles" for my wife.
rohitbagai is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 9th September 2021, 14:29   #8690
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi.modi05 View Post
Hey sorry, my bad!
These prices are for Punjab
I have assumed bangalore based on your location
BLR Tax itself is more than 2L and wondered how the on road came to 11.8L
sunilkm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2021, 14:55   #8691
BHPian

Quote:
Spot on! I was a potential T Roc customer as well Audi robbed me off from them. A better engine, Wet clutch, AWD, "4 bangles" for my wife.
Good One sir.
Stay Safe. Enjoy your new machine.
matchvan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th September 2021, 11:29   #8692
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R17 View Post
I'm looking at A6 - was offered 57 OTR on a call so there should be scope to improve on that across the table. That's approx a 13L discount. Does anyone have a view on available discounts for E class and GLC?
That's a great price for the A6. Assume that the quote is for the Premium Plus variant.

Any idea about the price for the A4 PP variant?
Old 10th September 2021, 18:11   #8693
BHPian

Quote:
I have booked Q2 Technology Trim for 32L Ex Showroom. Initially finalized Premium variant for 28L Ex Showroom, but then decided to upgrade to Technology. Will get complimentary mats and Car Cover as well.
Hey, does the quote include exchange/loyalty/corporate/AMEX related bonus? I'm looking to close the deal this weekend, and hence want to ensure I have the estimate right
jaskiratarora15 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th September 2021, 22:28   #8694
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiratarora15 View Post
Hey, does the quote include exchange/loyalty/corporate/AMEX related bonus? I'm looking to close the deal this weekend, and hence want to ensure I have the estimate right
If you are looking to register in NCR and don't mind HR26 registration, there's a CBU quota whereby the registration cost is just 6%, do avail that if possible, will save you a couple of lacs.
Also they give the MyAudiConnect free mostly, try to throw that in too.
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2021, 22:35   #8695
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiratarora15 View Post
I will get 75k as cashback as an exchange bonus and another 50k for registering interest for Q2 via YONO app! These are extras and not included in the above price.
rohitbagai is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th September 2021, 15:26   #8696
BHPian

Anyone got an idea about the current discounts on the leftover Ford stock after the announcement?
aditya_911 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th September 2021, 16:21   #8697
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya_911 View Post
Anyone got an idea about the current discounts on the leftover Ford stock after the announcement?
Yeah, buy a Mustang and get an Aspire Free !!

What model are you looking for ??

Jokes apart, Aspire was last available at 8 OTR, this is what I got from my SA.

Last edited by Torquedo : 11th September 2021 at 16:28.
Old 11th September 2021, 16:34   #8698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Yeah, buy a Mustang and get an Aspire Free !!

What model are you looking for ??

Jokes apart, Aspire was last available at 8 OTR, this is what I got from my SA.
Looking for an Endeavour. I wouldn't mind picking 1 up if the discounts are in the tune of 8-9 lacs .
It's too good of a car and if this price is achievable then I wouldn't mind buying it despite of Ford exiting India.
aditya_911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2021, 20:34   #8699
BHPian

Quote:
I will get 75k as cashback as an exchange bonus and another 50k for registering interest for Q2 via YONO app! These are extras and not included in the above price.
You mean the sbi yono app?
Old 11th September 2021, 23:09   #8700
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post
You mean the sbi yono app?
Yes that is right. if you check the offers on SBI yono app, in the automotive section you should be able to see Audi offers.
CircleOfLife is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed