Old 25th July 2011, 16:09   #871
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987
There's a special offer on the Nano for TCSers. Cash discount of
Rs. 15k on Standard
Rs. 25k on CX
Rs. 25k on LX

Apart from this, there are things like the Nano will be a Limited Edition, signed by Ratan Tata, home delivery etc.

Offer valid till 1st August.
Quite interesting. A special edition signed by the pioneer himself. Home delivery is definately welcome too.
Old 25th July 2011, 16:38   #872
Senior - BHPian

Ok live from the Honda dealer.
Alam's offer matched.
Instead of side step garnish ~ please clarify if it is the illuminated one by the way. As Honda does not have non illuminated ones.
Apart from that here are the additions.
Body coating.
Body cover. Honda genuine
Cushions Honda genuine.
Front windscreen coating by Llumar.

Also please confirm on the free parking sensors. The ones provided should come with a warranty card. And no wires should be cut. While installing.

For the jazz, sorry folks all examples sold out.
Best offer given to me was 6.52 L OTR Pune.

For the civic similar package as Alam's City package. Ofcourse what is standard will not need to be added. Like parking sensors. No cash discounts. But free first year insurance though.

Ditto offer for the accord. No cash discounts. Free 1st year insurance though.
Old 25th July 2011, 16:49   #873
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
That is why I am confident that the Jazz facelift variants will do really well with their revised prices. The speed at which the showrooms across India sold out their remaining Jazzes at the special "Cash Discount" price is equivalent to a sudden sales melee.

mdsaab, do you have any info of discounts on the AT models of i10 and i20? A friend of mine is keen to buy one. His budget - 7L. He is willing to stretch it to 7.5-7.6L, not more.
Old 25th July 2011, 17:04   #874
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
mdsaab, do you have any info of discounts on the AT models of i10 and i20? A friend of mine is keen to buy one. His budget - 7L. He is willing to stretch it to 7.5-7.6L, not more.
I am in the market for an A/T hatch right now for my wife. I checked with 2 dealers for i10 A/T. The prices after all discounts are around 5.5 L and 6.5 L for Sportz and Asta variants respectively, for Pune. i20 A/T costs almost 2 lacs more than i10 Asta A/T model. There is a 15 days delivery period for all A/Ts which is acceptable. Except White and Solid Red, all other colours cost 3k more.

However, we are holding on to our horses for a while, since there is a news that Maruti Suzuki is launching an AT version of the new Swift, with the price around 7 lacs or so. I would prefer the Swift to the i10 anyday. We will wait for the launch of new Swift and if no A/T in Swift, i10 Asta it will be.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2011, 17:16   #875
BHPian

This is the offer I got from Magnum Honda. 11,38,860 Rs is the OTR for AT. He is willing to give it for 10,86,114. And since I will be going via Orix the insurance of 27419 INR need not be paid as well. Some accessories also promised. Is it a good deal?
Old 25th July 2011, 17:16   #876
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute

I am in the market for an A/T hatch right now for my wife. I checked with 2 dealers for i10 A/T. The prices after all discounts are around 5.5 L and 6.5 L for Sportz and Asta variants respectively, for Pune. i20 A/T costs almost 2 lacs more than i10 Asta A/T model. There is a 15 days delivery period for all A/Ts which is acceptable. Except White and Solid Red, all other colours cost 3k more.

However, we are holding on to our horses for a while, since there is a news that Maruti Suzuki is launching an AT version of the new Swift, with the price around 7 lacs or so. I would prefer the Swift to the i10 anyday. We will wait for the launch of new Swift and if no A/T in Swift, i10 Asta it will be.
Ajay had visited the hyundai showroom not too long ago, for my wife. was looking at the i10 AT Asta.
Here is what the dealer offered me without any haggling. Free first year insurance. And he said a few free accesories can he had too.

For the i20 he said no discounts as of now.

Yes if the swift comes with an AT. Then i too would prefer it over the i10 or even i20.

if i have the time will visit the hyundai dealership as its close by. And post fresh details.
mdsaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2011, 21:08   #877
Team-BHP Support

Here's what ET has to say :

Hyundai, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Honda, Daimler, Mercedes lure customers with price cuts and low interest rates to boost sales - The Economic Times
Old 25th July 2011, 21:08   #878
BANNED

Re: BMW 3-series and 5-series - next generation?

Any idea what discounts are currently on offer on the 3 series CE?
Old 25th July 2011, 22:43   #879
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alam86 View Post
Yes, it is free of cost - part of free accessories. Will hopefully do its job.

For the City, is the free insurance/corporate discount apart from the standard 50K discount that is being offered? If that is the case, it sounds like a pretty good deal. If not - you may be able to get more discount/accessories. Good luck!
Hey alam,

I'll clarify it. In Bangalore, the Ex-showroom price of S-MT is 8,33,000 after the recent price cut. So free 1st year insurance (24k) ,the 15k corporate discount are being offered, and i think i can get the 4th year Ex-Warranty and RSA as well. And he has promised some accessories, which i am not sure what all he has in mind.

So all together , the benefit is 24k (insurance) + 15k (corp disc) + 10k (ex-warr) + 10k (accessories) = approx 60k

And the On road price comes to 8.33 + 1.38 (Road tax) = 9.71 L

How does this sound, or should i negotiate further?

mdsaab, is there still room for more , or does this look good ?
Old 25th July 2011, 22:53   #880
BHPian

Hey guys,

Booked a RITZ VDI a few days ago.

After 2hours of talks finally got this deal
ex showroom price- 510374
Road tax 79333
RTO charges-5500
Total -595207

Corporate offer (3000)
Not taking insurance from dealer, got a quote on my own for 9700(dealer quote was 14806)
Not taking the extented warranty of 4995 after reading the maruti clauses of what is covered and what is not covered, thats waste of money.

Dealer offer:
Nippon Central locking with body sensor(dealer says its worth 5400)
Basic fittment like mud flaps floormats and Boot mat.
sun flim LLumar brand.

That is all i could manage from the dealer, Considering it is a diesel car and has a waiting period of 2 months.

Any comments on the deal guys?

Last edited by Nash24 : 25th July 2011 at 22:54.
Old 25th July 2011, 23:27   #881
BHPian

Quote:
Do visit wildons fantastic VIN decoder thread. Has he ordered a fresh vehicle for you. Or is it one from the stockyard. If from the stockyard then it is probably going to be a Feb or April example.
He confirmed that it is a fresh vehicle - which is why he could not give me the VIN until Monday/Tuesday - after the vehicle he placed the order for has been dispatched. That is exactly what he told us - the ones they have currently are from April, so the one he orders will definitely be worst case scenario May manufactured.

He did not have the color we wanted in stock [Urban Titanium].

Quote:
Ok live from the Honda dealer.
Alam's offer matched.
Instead of side step garnish ~ please clarify if it is the illuminated one by the way. As Honda does not have non illuminated ones.
Apart from that here are the additions.
Body coating.
Body cover. Honda genuine
Cushions Honda genuine.
Front windscreen coating by Llumar.

Also please confirm on the free parking sensors. The ones provided should come with a warranty card. And no wires should be cut. While installing.

For the civic similar package as Alam's City package. Ofcourse what is standard will not need to be added. Like parking sensors. No cash discounts. But free first year insurance though.

Ditto offer for the accord. No cash discounts. Free 1st year insurance though.
Great work mdsaab! He did add Body Coating for us too - I wasn't sure if that was worth anything so did not mention it. Dad said he would add Body Cover, USB Disk [not sure about the size] and pillows if he meets his targets. I'm not too optimistic about that. I'll consider it a bonus if we do get those freebies on D-Day.

Any idea what 'cushion's are? Do you mean pillows?

Its great that you got Front windscreen coating too. We could not get that added. You are indeed great at the art of bargaining!

About side step garnish - yes - it is the illuminated one for the front. He said the back ones aren't illuminated.

Backup sensor is original Honda. Actually all accessories are original Honda [except Sun Film].

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap04 View Post
Hey alam,

I'll clarify it. In Bangalore, the Ex-showroom price of S-MT is 8,33,000 after the recent price cut. So free 1st year insurance (24k) ,the 15k corporate discount are being offered, and i think i can get the 4th year Ex-Warranty and RSA as well. And he has promised some accessories, which i am not sure what all he has in mind.

So all together , the benefit is 24k (insurance) + 15k (corp disc) + 10k (ex-warr) + 10k (accessories) = approx 60k

And the On road price comes to 8.33 + 1.38 (Road tax) = 9.71 L

How does this sound, or should i negotiate further?

mdsaab, is there still room for more , or does this look good ?
I think you should be able to get more - at least based on what we got and what mdsaab was able to negotiate. See his post above. He was able to get a few freebies more than what we were given!

50K + 20K discount seems standard.
Old 26th July 2011, 08:49   #882
Senior - BHPian

The Ritz VDI deal seems like you got the max you can. They are not budging with their diesel vehicles.
Infact none of theanufacturers are. Very little by the way of discount can be had on diesels which are selling well.

About the ANHC ~ in Pune. You should be able to get 50k + 20k = 70k discount off the OTR.
And a whole bunch of accessories which has been mentioned below.

So yesterday we completed all the Indian models of Honda. But after i posted i realised forgot to mention any deals on the CRV. So here is the measily discount of 10k on thr CRV. Our sales rep said not even free insurance. Come on now Honda. Did the BMW X1 not have any effect?
Old 26th July 2011, 12:20   #883
BHPian

Another 0.5 increase in interest rates.
So overall cost of ownership of petrol cars is going to rise.

Expect less sales in August now

Cheers
Old 26th July 2011, 13:45   #884
Senior - BHPian

For all those who are looking to buy a Chevy beat.
Attached Images

Old 26th July 2011, 15:22   #885
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by alam86 View Post
Great work mdsaab! He did add Body Coating for us too - I wasn't sure if that was worth anything so did not mention it. Dad said he would add Body Cover, USB Disk [not sure about the size] and pillows if he meets his targets. I'm not too optimistic about that. I'll consider it a bonus if we do get those freebies on D-Day.

Any idea what 'cushion's are? Do you mean pillows?
Cushions are 2 pillows with Honda embossed on 'em. I've seen most of them generally lying around on the tray behind the rear seats.

The dealer should give you the body cover; I think everyone on T-BHP with an ANHC has it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks