Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2022, 14:24   #9256
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Something about Audi dealerships and August end offers! Come to think about it we formally completed our A4 booking with the dealership on the 29th and the car warranty period was activated last year on 31st August as well

On that note heartiest congratulations mate. The A6 cabin is extremely tasteful without going overboard. Keen to know what exterior and interior combination did you decide on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
Congratulations!! You got a great deal. What color combination are you going with?

Same with me! The car was billed on 30th August and insurance and all was activated on 31st August.

Another Audi in August! BTW, waiting for your A6's review. After reading your Udupi travelogue, I sure it's going to be an interesting read.
The colour combo we got is black with okapi brown interior.

Just to add to this discussion my friend also closed a better deal than mine on the A6 he almost got it below ex showroom due to corporate and lawyer discount.
vap2151 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th September 2022, 16:32   #9257
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys, I am not so much into the EV scene but wanted to check - are there any discounts being offered on Nexon EV Max? Also, did they increase the price by 60km in the last 3-4 months?
Old 8th September 2022, 16:34   #9258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
Guys, I am not so much into the EV scene but wanted to check - are there any discounts being offered on Nexon EV Max? Also, did they increase the price by 60km in the last 3-4 months?
Test drove one some days ago. No discounts but Insurance was slashed by 45k in 10 minutes. Initial wait time quoted was 4-5 months. However I was told it can be pushed down to 2 months if the payment mode was cash (not finance).
revsperminute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2022, 20:42   #9259
Senior - BHPian

BMW is looking to hike prices, got message earlier today from my dealer to book car before price hike. Looks like prices may be revised in October.
PrideRed is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 13th September 2022, 11:34   #9260
BHPian

Approx 2 Lacs discount on Jeep Meridian (in lieu of 4.99% special finance scheme). Considering the recent price hike on Jeep Compass, the price gap between the two is narrower and Meridian now looks like a good value for a 7 seater Diesel Auto SUV.
Old 13th September 2022, 12:08   #9261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijims View Post
Hello BHPians!,
I know KIA cars are in great demand, but is there any scope of negotiation or discounts from the listed price of the Kia Sonet on Kia's website.
Within our friends, we bought 2 Seltos and 1 Carens recently in Bangalore.

1. We bought insurance outside
2. Didn't purchase basic accessories kit from dealer as we chosed top variant
3. Purchased extended warranty though we were not forced to do so.
4. No discounts whatsoever on the listed price.

It's very difficult to get car allotment in current times with Kia. We had to chase dealer with full cash payment. My friend's allotted carens was allotted to someone else since he delayed payment by a couple of days

We found that Kia cars offer superior value for technology provided compared to German twins.
harshbhat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 17:27   #9262
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki offering discounts of up to Rs 50,000

Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts of up to Rs 50,000 across its model range.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2017marutidzire01.jpg

Maruti Suzuki dealerships are said to be offering a cash discount of up to Rs 35,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 on select variants of the Celerio, Swift, Dzire and S-Presso.

The WagonR is available with a cash discount and exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 each, while the Alto 800 and Eeco are offered with a cash discount and exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 each. The cash discount on the Alto K10 is Rs 10,000, while the exchange bonus is Rs 15,000.

Besides the cash discount and exchange bonus, Maruti is also offering a corporate discount of Rs 5,000 on all models.
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 18:57   #9263
BHPian

Now, that's unusual compared to what's going on other brands. No discounts, no display cars, sparse opportunities for test drives and higher degree of arrogance. Is this a sign of the current auto FAD reaching its peak?
Old 14th September 2022, 20:06   #9264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Maruti Suzuki offering discounts of up to Rs 50,000

Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts of up to Rs 50,000 across its model range.

Attachment 2358258

Maruti Suzuki dealerships are said to be offering a cash discount of up to Rs 35,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 on select variants of the Celerio, Swift, Dzire and S-Presso.
The above discounts are on AMT variants. The MT ones have minuscule discounts. Just checked with nearest MASS during my service checkup.
The AMT ones are anyways priced much higher ~60K.
Old 15th September 2022, 06:39   #9265

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
Congratulations!

I texted my Kolkata SA regarding the A4, casually, asking about the discounts, he sent me a formal quote with almost 6L off OTR coupled with ₹40K worth of accessories free, 5yrs Warranty Free, 3yrs CSVP free and 5yrs RSA.
P.s. this was me casually asking him over WhatsApp.
Will try negotiating further, let's see if they can match my price or not. The price hike is happening on 20th September according to my SA.
Did you get any better rates from the SA? I am also looking for A4 tech. The offer that has come now is 52 OTR with 5 years warranty and 5 years CSVP. Dont know if its a good deal or not
Old 15th September 2022, 08:25   #9266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravpoddar View Post
Did you get any better rates from the SA? I am also looking for A4 tech. The offer that has come now is 52 OTR with 5 years warranty and 5 years CSVP. Dont know if its a good deal or not
What is the split and road tax in Kolkata? The prices are going up from Sept 20, so if you need to pick, you might need to close before that and pick something from their stock/something they can bill before Sept 20.
Old 15th September 2022, 08:36   #9267

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel911 View Post
What is the split and road tax in Kolkata? The prices are going up from Sept 20, so if you need to pick, you might need to close before that and pick something from their stock/something they can bill before Sept 20.
Ex showroom is 50
TCS 0.5
Road tax 2.8
Insurance 1.3
Extended warranty 0.6
Handling 0.9
5 years maintenance 3.5

Total about 59.5 getting for 52
Presently all colours available- confused between terra grey and all famous blue!
gauravpoddar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 09:12   #9268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravpoddar View Post
Ex showroom is 50
TCS 0.5
Road tax 2.8
Insurance 1.3
Extended warranty 0.6
Handling 0.9
5 years maintenance 3.5

Total about 59.5 getting for 52
Presently all colours available- confused between terra grey and all famous blue!
This is a great price. The road tax in Bangalore itself is 10L for Tech version and this is without getting any proper road most of the time . Do check the colours in person. There is lot of depth in the colours and you need to see it in person.

On Extended Warranty, didn't Audi start providing complimentary 5 year Warranty starting 1st June this year as part of their 15 years in India celebration?
https://www.audi.in/in/web/en/custom...rsinIndia.html

Also on CVSP, it seems they are offering pan India: A4 - 3 years, A6 - 5 years.

Last edited by neel911 : 15th September 2022 at 09:19. Reason: CSVP update
Old 15th September 2022, 09:27   #9269
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_Boss View Post
The above discounts are on AMT variants. The MT ones have minuscule discounts. Just checked with nearest MASS during my service checkup.
The AMT ones are anyways priced much higher ~60K.
This is even stranger when you consider that apparently AMT variants have been on waiting list for many of the car models. So what happened ? People got fed up of waiting and moved on to manual variants ?
fhdowntheline is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 15:58   #9270

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel911 View Post
This is a great price. The road tax in Bangalore itself is 10L for Tech version and this is without getting any proper road most of the time . Do check the colours in person. There is lot of depth in the colours and you need to see it in person.

On Extended Warranty, didn't Audi start providing complimentary 5 year Warranty starting 1st June this year as part of their 15 years in India celebration?
https://www.audi.in/in/web/en/custom...rsinIndia.html

Also on CVSP, it seems they are offering pan India: A4 - 3 years, A6 - 5 years.
5 year warranty is part of offer package and not standard. I had the same confusion.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks