Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2011, 13:44   #916
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

VW's are "or" offers and not "and" offers.
The best option of the lot is the 6.99% interest offer (for petrol ventos) where you save around 55k over 3 years.

The other options give you around 35K savings.

Cheers
Old 29th July 2011, 16:05   #917
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Are there any discounts offered for Linea MJD currently? I know that they have the upgrade scheme. But, need to know whether they are offering any huge discount on it.
Old 29th July 2011, 16:11   #918
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post
That is so funny . Shows the quality of people there.

I am going to their dealership this weekend and asking for the lakh off, no lottery nothing. If they are not willing to provide then not interested.

Cheers
sahakar, did you try with them for the discounts? Or did you check with them the extent to which they can offer discounts?
Old 29th July 2011, 16:43   #919
Distinguished - BHPian

For TATA lovers, especially those who are planning to buy a Manza/CS/Vista/Indica -

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-tata.jpg

2 days left.
Old 30th July 2011, 08:01   #920
BHPian

Guys, any info on discounts for Fabia Diesel?
Old 30th July 2011, 13:00   #921
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
sahakar, did you try with them for the discounts? Or did you check with them the extent to which they can offer discounts?
Nope I didnt get a chance to really bargain more than the standard discounts they give. I was planning to go today but its raining pretty hard here.

Will update here once I go there sometime this week.

Cheers
Old 31st July 2011, 10:50   #922
BHPian

hi guys, i'm currently getting discounts of around 35-42K for a i10 Sportz AT, Mumbai. The best offer seems to be from a DMA - Addis Marketing - 42K. They're also throwing in Reverse Sensors + underbody anti-rust . Is there a catch? I'm not too sure I should go along with them to save 2/3K over a regular authorized dealer..
Old 31st July 2011, 11:08   #923
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_himan View Post
hi guys, i'm currently getting discounts of around 35-42K for a i10 Sportz AT, Mumbai. The best offer seems to be from a DMA - Addis Marketing - 42K. They're also throwing in Reverse Sensors + underbody anti-rust . Is there a catch? I'm not too sure I should go along with them to save 2/3K over a regular authorized dealer..
have not had any experience from a DMA but from what i have read.
Is they do the deal for you, and then you pick up your vehicle from the authorized dealer anyway.
If you could clarify the same with the DMA.
if this is not the case. I would prefer picking it up from the authorized dealer.
Old 31st July 2011, 11:16   #924
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
Are there any discounts offered for Linea MJD currently? I know that they have the upgrade scheme. But, need to know whether they are offering any huge discount on it.
When I took delivery of my T-jet+ at Prerana showroom, bangalore (on july 1), they were offering corporate discount + exchange bonus of 20,000 + free insurance for the MJD variant. Plus free fuel vouchers for 15k worth of diesel. Pretty good deal in my opinion - total discount comes to roughly 40-50k.

Last edited by KarthikK : 31st July 2011 at 11:17.
Old 31st July 2011, 11:39   #925
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_himan View Post
What is the on-road price coming to? Authorized dealers have a 3L for 3 yrs loan for 5.99% interest on i10. Did you check it out? today is the last day though.
Old 31st July 2011, 13:25   #926
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katpasin View Post
What is the on-road price coming to? Authorized dealers have a 3L for 3 yrs loan for 5.99% interest on i10. Did you check it out? today is the last day though.
Outright cash purchase - coming to around 5.42 on road. There's incredible pressure to close the deal today quoting month-end, last day of discounts etc. but with Ganesh Chaturthi in September, I'm sure discounting would get deeper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
have not had any experience from a DMA but from what i have read.
Is they do the deal for you, and then you pick up your vehicle from the authorized dealer anyway.
If you could clarify the same with the DMA.
if this is not the case. I would prefer picking it up from the authorized dealer.
Yes, they would get invoice it through an authorized dealer only - I'm just not sure though why everyone isn't going through them by default since they can obviously negotiate much better...?
Old 31st July 2011, 13:49   #927
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
When I took delivery of my T-jet+ at Prerana showroom, bangalore (on july 1), they were offering corporate discount + exchange bonus of 20,000 + free insurance for the MJD variant. Plus free fuel vouchers for 15k worth of diesel. Pretty good deal in my opinion - total discount comes to roughly 40-50k.
@Karthik
I was not quoted the free insurance by concorde dairy cirlce(from where I booked mjd). Can I get in touch with you (phone) about this ?

I have already booked but definitely would not like to be taken for a ride.
Old 31st July 2011, 18:28   #928
BHPian

Guys, any thing on Hyundai i20 petrol 1.2 sportz in delhi??
Old 31st July 2011, 23:00   #929
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMind View Post
@Karthik
I was not quoted the free insurance by concorde dairy cirlce(from where I booked mjd). Can I get in touch with you (phone) about this ?

I have already booked but definitely would not like to be taken for a ride.
I suggest you to pay a visit to Prerana showroom and take a quotation from there as well, just for the sake of checking. Since you have already booked, you can later negotiate with Concorde later and try to get the same offer.

In general I found the OTR price of concorde to be 6-7k more than the same model in prerana (for my black tjet+ it was 10.96L in prerana and 11.03L in concorde). This was before my booking in early June. I was shocked to see so much difference since insurance, ex-showroom price, road tax and handling charges were almost exactly same. When analyzing the difference closely, I found that prerana was offering extended warranty and roadside assistance worth approx 7k free of cost, whereas Concorde had included it in the OTR price calculation table and charged me for it!!

The Prerana showroom I am referring to is on the Sarjapur ORR near Agara flyover. They had put up a circular on the notice board (actually meant for sales reps) detailing the guidelines the reps have to follow for each model's discounts.

I don't think you have PM facility as a newbie(<25 posts). Make another post on t-bhp and you will be eligible for PMs. PM me and I will send you my phone number in case you want any information. I'll be glad to help

Last edited by KarthikK : 31st July 2011 at 23:06. Reason: left out a few details
KarthikK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2011, 00:16   #930
BHPian

@karthikk
I called my salesman back and he assured me rather sheepishly that though I wasn't quoted free insurance in the booking (as being specifically written down) I would be given that since the offer came in after I have booked ! but I know for a fact(from you) that fiat has been offering it for for the whole month of July ! So I guess they can't dodge it now that I've asked for it. I asked for a written assurance(email) as well. . I am getting free road side assistance and parking sensors and sunfilm so I guess that covers for not getting ext. warranty !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks