Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2022, 12:44   #9286

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
A6 has some good offers if someone is looking to buy. One can easily get about 13-14L off A6. Technology variant which costs around 80L in Mumbai, the dealer is ready to offer it at 65L inclusive of 5yr comprehensive service and 5yr warranty. I feel this price can further be negotiated.
65L on road should be Daman registration I suppose. May I know which dealer is offering this ?
SSaha is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 14:09   #9287
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSaha View Post
65L on road should be Daman registration I suppose. May I know which dealer is offering this ?
Yes , he didn't tell me that it will be for DD. I was under the impression that it is for MH, but it turns out to be Daman. So approx 13L previously mentioned now becomes 10L or so. Audi Mumbai South it is.
Old 21st September 2022, 15:36   #9288

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
Yes , he didn't tell me that it will be for DD. I was under the impression that it is for MH, but it turns out to be Daman. So approx 13L previously mentioned now becomes 10L or so. Audi Mumbai South it is.
Yes basically 10 lakh is the max discount right now available in A6. Really hope it can go down further but prices are supposed to increase so any decrease will further be nullified.
Old 22nd September 2022, 12:23   #9289
BHPian

Volkswagen To Hike Prices Of Passenger Vehicles By Up To 2% From October 1

https://www.carandbike.com/news/volk...home-ndtv_auto

....also due to the war in Ukraine that resulted in a rise in the cost of raw materials

Last edited by Gsynch : 22nd September 2022 at 12:23. Reason: added one more point.
Old 25th September 2022, 17:53   #9290
Senior - BHPian

Audi India has introduced 2 new colors on the A4 - Tango Red and the Manhattan Grey.

Name:  audi_a4_2022_600x400.jpg
Views: 1121
Size:  17.9 KB

The prices get tweaked a bit, the "Premium" (base) variant now retails at 43.12 lakhs, the "Premium Plus" at 47.27 lakhs and the top-end "Technology" variant is priced at 50.99 lakhs.

The price bump in the Technology variant is a result of the superlative 755 watt, 19-speaker Bang & Olufsen 3D sound system and a flat-bottom steering wheel.

Source
JoshMachine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 16:23   #9291
BHPian

Navratri discounts from Maruti and Toyota for their range of vehicles

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20220929_161927.jpg
BrokenHW is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2022, 15:19   #9292

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Maruti Suzuki offering discounts of up to Rs 50,000

Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts of up to Rs 50,000 across its model range.

Attachment 2358258

Maruti Suzuki dealerships are said to be offering a cash discount of up to Rs 35,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 on select variants of the Celerio, Swift, Dzire and S-Presso.

The WagonR is available with a cash discount and exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 each, while the Alto 800 and Eeco are offered with a cash discount and exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 each. The cash discount on the Alto K10 is Rs 10,000, while the exchange bonus is Rs 15,000.

Besides the cash discount and exchange bonus, Maruti is also offering a corporate discount of Rs 5,000 on all models.
This snapshot has the offer details for September. I believe the same continues for October also.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-price.jpeg  

Old 7th October 2022, 18:02   #9293
Senior - BHPian

Renault: Discounts of up to Rs 50,000 on Kwid, Triber & Kiger

This month, Renault is offering discounts of up to Rs. 50,000 on the Kwid, Triber and Kiger.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-kiger-my22-1.png

Those planning to buy a Renault Triber can avail of the highest benefits. The carmaker is offering a discount of Rs. 50,000, which includes a cash discount of Rs. 15,000, exchange benefits of Rs. 25,000 and corporate discounts worth Rs. 10,000. Renault is also offering discounts of Rs. 45,000 on the Triber Limited Edition.

The Renault Kwid gets a total discount of Rs. 35,000 this month. This includes cash benefits of Rs. 10,000, exchange benefits of Rs. 15,000 for the 1.0L version and Rs. 10,000 for the 0.8L version. Additionally, the carmaker is offering corporate discounts worth Rs. 10,000.

The Renault Kiger gets the lowest discount. The crossover is only available with a corporate discount of Rs. 10,000.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th October 2022, 06:19   #9294

Hi All,

This is one of my initial post. Pls be kind with my mistakes.

I am planning to buy Honda City 4th for my parents. Please let me know if there are any offers going on. Also please comment on insurance (which to take, what to see etc., I am away from India from last 6 yrs and lost touch about these companies ) Thanks in advance
sunilayyappa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2022, 11:42   #9295
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilayyappa View Post
Hi All,

I am planning to buy Honda City 4th for my parents. Please let me know if there are any offers going on. Also please comment on insurance (which to take, what to see etc., I am away from India from last 6 yrs and lost touch about these companies ) Thanks in advance
On 4th gen, around 15 to 20k discounts on final OTR when you are at the deal table. On 5th gen, discount is upwards of 50k.

Net Net, the difference between 4th and 5th gen V variants is around 1.7 on road though 5th gen has slightly more features worth around 50k and a extra 6th gear + relatively better ground clearance helping bottoming out lesser. The slightly better ride, interiors and exteriors make up for the remaining difference.

On insurance, politely request to dealer to match close to best market rate.
dipen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2022, 12:18   #9296
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilayyappa View Post
Hi All,

1. Please compare the space and specifications between City and Ciaz. Maruti has a better resale and much lower maintenance cost compared to Honda (I have both and prefer Maruti).

2. Regarding insurance compare various offers online. Just be careful, there are a lot of exclusions in the lower cost premium ones. Here are some exclusions :
. Flood
. Earthquake
. Riots
. Innitial payments - some policies require you to pay the first Rs.1,000, 2,000 or even 5,000 of the repqair bill.

So, if you need any of the above clauses, do include them while calculating premium.

Another scam is that the dealer will put in the full value of the vehicle (IDV) but reading fine print you get only 90% of ex-showroom price max. So check the IDV as the Insurance is generally - TP+Fixed cost+3% of the IDV.
https://www.policybazaar.com/motor-i...20policyholder.

Last edited by Aroy : 10th October 2022 at 12:21.
Aroy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th October 2022, 16:16   #9297
BHPian

What discounts (both cash and non-cash items) can be expected for Skoda Kushaq 1.0 AT Ambition model in Bangalore ? I was given a final quote of 17.60 lacs, which includes service maintenance package (24K) and essential accessories kit (8K). Is this a fair deal ?

Last edited by xjosephjacob : 13th October 2022 at 16:20.
Old 13th October 2022, 21:50   #9298
SDx
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjosephjacob View Post
What discounts (both cash and non-cash items) can be expected for Skoda Kushaq 1.0 AT Ambition model in Bangalore ? I was given a final quote of 17.60 lacs, which includes service maintenance package (24K) and essential accessories kit (8K). Is this a fair deal ?
I have been offered 65k cash discount in Delhi on the same. 30k cash discount + 15k corporate discount + 20k for service pack.
SDx is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2022, 03:06   #9299

Hey everyone, I’m scouting for a Cavansite Blue GLE300d for a friend. Can anyone help with recent availability. We have been looking for 2 months but I feel like it should be here by now. Since the choice is final any lead will be very helpful. Another colour he can opt for is Mojave Silver. Need team bhp to the rescue.
Old 30th October 2022, 23:18   #9300
y2k
BHPian

Checked at Nexa Showroom (Shivam Automobile), Mumbai and they are not offering a single rupee worth of discount on the Baleno model.
6 months waiting time.

Ready to price match on insurance from outside and registration

Also willing to look at price difference with Honda Amaze top variant and possibly try to narrow it/match it.

Any suggestions anybody? Why is there no Diwali discount or December discount?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks