Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2023, 11:02   #9391
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Kia cars could get dearer by Rs 50,000 from March 1

According to a leaked document, Kia is likely to increase the prices of its models by up to Rs 50,000 from March 1, 2023.
I saw a couple of ads on TOI and then heard over the radio too, limited 2022 stocks of Kia Seltos are running discounts of more than 1L. The dealers are probably trying to clear stocks before the new BS6 stage 2 cars come in.
ashis89 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 05:06   #9392
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

This is Jimny effect, expect more discounts on Thar when Jimmy rolls out of dealerships.
ExplorerXIII is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 13:23   #9393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerXIII View Post
This is Jimny effect, expect more discounts on Thar when Jimmy rolls out of dealerships.
That's right. Also with the launch of Thar 4x2, the demand for 4x4 has gone down. A dealer here in Pune is giving benefits worth 60,000 on Thar 4x4 as per their ad in TOI today.
Knightrider is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 16:07   #9394
BHPian

Hello,

I'm in the process of booking a Baleno Alpha AGS in Bangalore.
The dealer is quoting 11.8L on road excluding accessory kit.

I contacted 2 other dealers and they all insist no offer or discounts. Any form of concession can be provided only on insurance or accessories.

Has anybody managed a better discount on the car ? I'm looking to eek out some discount before putting down the money.

Please help.

Regards,
Shrikanth
no_boundaries is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 16:26   #9395
Senior - BHPian

Volvo announces a 2% price hike across its mild-hybrid range

Volvo has increased the prices of its petrol mild-hybrid models by up to 1-2% with immediate effect. According to the company, prices are being raised due to the change in customs duty announced in the recent budget.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_5134.jpg

Mr. Jyoti Malhotra, Managing Director, Volvo Car India, said, “The changes in customs duty as announced in the recent budget has resulted in an increase in input costs of our petrol mild-hybrid models. This has resulted towards marginally increasing the price of our mild hybrids”.

Following the announcement, prices of the Volvo XC40 B4 have gone up to Rs 46.40 lakh. The XC60 B5 costs Rs 67.50 lakh, while the XC90 B6 is priced at Rs 98.50 lakh. S90 customers will have to shell out Rs 67.90 lakh (ex-showroom).
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 23:23   #9396
BHPian

Quote:
Volvo announces a 2% price hike across its mild-hybrid range
I guess you put this post up in the wrong thread. The luxury car thread is different. Unless Volvo has slipped out of luxury segment
bordeaux is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 00:26   #9397
BHPian

The automakers seem to be milking the less supply and more demand situation to their full benefit, and they have gone bonkers by increasing costs every 2-3 months.
Wizaro is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 01:36   #9398
BHPian

Hi - just wanted to if anyone has got a handle on the deals for the Grand Vitara/Hyryder full hybrid in Bangalore.

Nexa has offered me 21.8L for a 2022 Vitara Zeta Plus. Sorta works out to 30k cash discount, a little bit knocked off the insurance price, extended warranty and the accessory packs thrown in for free. I know this isn’t the best deal, but we’re unable to squeeze Nexa any further.

Any chance you guys are aware of a better deal? This is for the Vitara Zeta Plus/Hyryder G. Trying to close this out asap. TIA.
Old 23rd February 2023, 14:28   #9399
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbelAFC View Post
Any chance you guys are aware of a better deal? This is for the Vitara Zeta Plus/Hyryder G. Trying to close this out asap. TIA.
Most of the pristine accessory pack is useless specially for top Variant. Grand vitara was priced 50000 more than Hyryder till Jan 2023. So cash discount and free Extended warranty only brings it closer to Hyryder price. Try negotiating with Toyota Dealer for 2023 Model. Some of dealers have latest 2023 stocks specially of Top V-Hybrid Variant (Due to cancellations) which they acquired at January rates. They can offer you at older rates.

Two weeks back i negotiated a Hyryder V- Hybrid Jan 2023 model at older rates. I got free accessories worth 6000 too

All dealers try to match insurance quotations from outside or they allow Insurance from outside. It doesn't make a difference during claim process if brought from a reputed company.

Last edited by drsachin : 23rd February 2023 at 14:31.
Old 24th February 2023, 11:54   #9400
Senior - BHPian

Citroen offering a discount of up to Rs 2 lakh

Customers can avail of discounts of up to Rs 2 lakh on Citroen cars this month.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-new-citroen-c5-aircross_pic-1.jpg

Citroen is offering a discount of Rs 50,000 on the C3, while the MY2022 C5 Aircross is available with benefits worth Rs 2 lakh. The offers are valid till February 28, 2023.

In India, Citroen offers the C3 with two engine options. These include a 1.2-litre petrol unit producing 81 BHP and 115 Nm and a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine that puts out 109 BHP and 190 Nm.

The French carmaker is now gearing up to launch its first pure EV in the Indian market. Based on the C3 hatchback, the eC3 uses a 29.2 kWh battery pack that has a claimed range of 320 km.

The C5 Aircross is the brand’s flagship SUV in India. It is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that makes 174 BHP and 400 Nm and comes with an 8-speed automatic gearbox.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 24th February 2023 at 11:57.
TusharK is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th February 2023, 15:35   #9401
BHPian

Quote:
Citroen offering a discount of up to Rs 2 lakh

Customers can avail of discounts of up to Rs 2 lakh on Citroen cars this month.

Attachment 2422057

Citroen is offering a discount of Rs 50,000 on the C3, while the MY2022 C5 Aircross is available with benefits worth Rs 2 lakh. The offers are valid till February 28, 2023.

Link to Team-BHP News
In the first week of February, I had received a quotation with a discount of 3lakhs(Ex-Showroom price) on the C5 after a test drive. Maybe more discounts are possible if you are ready to buy and have a serious discussion.
nagarjun is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th February 2023, 13:18   #9402
BHPian

Another Stellantis brand going to the dogs.
These folks are not serious at all. They are only looking for a quick buck.
Old 3rd March 2023, 10:28   #9403
Senior - BHPian

Rumour: Mahindra Thar RWD prices hiked by Rs 50,000

Mahindra launched the Thar RWD at the beginning of this year and prices are said to have been increased by Rs 50,000.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-3-thar_newcolour_blazingbronze.jpg

The Thar RWD is available in three variants. The prices of the AX (O) Diesel MT and LX Petrol AT variants remain unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 13.49 lakh, respectively. However, the LX Diesel MT trim now costs Rs 11.49 lakh (ex-showroom).

Interestingly, Mahindra is still offering select variants of the Thar RWD at an introductory price. It means bookings are yet to cross the 10,000 unit threshold.

The two engines offered on the Thar RWD include the D117 1.5-litre diesel, which produces 117 BHP and 300 Nm and comes paired with a 6-speed manual transmission. The other option is the familiar 2.0-litre turbo-petrol that makes 150 BHP and 320 Nm. It is offered with a 6-speed automatic gearbox.

Source: Rushlane
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2023, 20:12   #9404
BHPian

The Thar RWD is available in three variants. The prices of the AX (O) Diesel MT and LX Petrol AT variants remain unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 13.49 lakh, respectively. However, the LX Diesel MT trim now costs Rs 11.49 lakh

This was expected. The base model was a good deal for those planning Mods and it still is. I am one of the first to receive RWD D HT LX but even at that time considered AX O the only reason I opted out was I am not very comfortable with aftermarket things and like my cars stock.

Those swapping tyres , alloys , grill , lights etc must consider AX O now that 10 inch android HU available offering 360 Camera etc

At 11.50 lacs LX is still a good buy and it will still have alot of takers. Mahindra have a winner in Thar and come the 5 door they will even have the family crowd with a one car that fills all their requirements if the ride quality is sorted.

Last edited by Urorobo : 3rd March 2023 at 20:14.
Old 3rd March 2023, 21:52   #9405
BHPian

My Dealer told me that BS 6.2 is rolling out and they are yet to get any official information about Thar RWD from Mahindra.

Last edited by crazyjeeperk : 3rd March 2023 at 21:55.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks