Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
  Search this Thread
57,076,533 views
Old 5th March 2023, 21:37   #9406
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 19
Thanked: 57 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
The prices of the AX (O) Diesel MT and LX Petrol AT variants remain unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 13.49 lakh, respectively. However, the LX Diesel MT trim now costs Rs 11.49 lakh (ex-showroom).
Last week Mahindra updated their Thar booking page with BS6.2 variant names and a hike of 30k for all the RWD variants but after 2 days they removed those BS6.2 names and changed the pricing info back to original figures. The next day they increased the price of LX RWD by 50k still without the 6.2 moniker. Don't know what makes them perform so many changes. I guess they are planning to hike more when launching BS6.2

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-thar-prices.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Interestingly, Mahindra is still offering select variants of the Thar RWD at an introductory price. It means bookings are yet to cross the 10,000 unit threshold.
As per information from dealers, Mahindra has informed them on Jan 12th that introductory prices are over and any new bookings from Jan 13th would be as per prices on delivery date. I don't think Mahindra has delivered even a single unit of RWD AX Opt model so far at 9.99L.
Ragu_Durai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th March 2023, 07:23   #9407
BHPian
 
ast.ggn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 312
Thanked: 1,434 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi all, posting for a friend looking to buy Slavia 1.0 Ambition A/T. Any insights on what are the running discounts on 2023 models in NCR or anyone managed to get this year? He is being offered 74k discount all inclusive in various forms (reference, card etc). Thanks in advance.
ast.ggn is offline  
Old 14th March 2023, 08:12   #9408
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 436
Thanked: 507 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast.ggn View Post
Hi all, posting for a friend looking to buy Slavia 1.0 Ambition A/T. Any insights on what are the running discounts on 2023 models in NCR or anyone managed to get this year? He is being offered 74k discount all inclusive in various forms (reference, card etc). Thanks in advance.
Which dealer is this?

I was offered only 20K (card) on 2023 models and 50K (card + old stock) on 2022 models in January and then lost interest because the 2022 model i wanted was in red colour.

But recently I saw someone getting 91K (card + insurance + ew + smp + exchange bonus) off in NCR on a different forum.
There was a press release by Autocar or similar recently about discounts up to a lakh.
You could push for more I assume.
rayjaycleoful is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th March 2023, 18:13   #9409
BHPian
 
ast.ggn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 312
Thanked: 1,434 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
Which dealer is this?
The one which is based on Sohna Road, I donít remember dealership name. Thanks anyways, will check.
ast.ggn is offline  
Old 23rd March 2023, 17:21   #9410
Senior - BHPian
 
TusharK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Pune
Posts: 6,448
Thanked: 57,102 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Maruti Suzuki to hike prices of its models in April 2023

Maruti Suzuki has confirmed that it would announce a price hike across its model range in April 2023.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2022marutibaleno05.jpg

India’s largest carmaker said in a stock exchange filing that it continues to witness increased cost pressure driven by overall inflation and regulatory requirements. While it makes an effort to reduce costs and partially offset the increase, it has become imperative to pass on some of the impacts through a price increase.

The month of April will also see the rollout of the BS6 Phase-II norms which manage carmakers to equip their vehicles with pollutant detection devices.

Maruti hasn’t announced the quantum of the price hike yet, but that it would vary depending on the model.

Source: ET Auto

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline  
Old 23rd March 2023, 18:16   #9411
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 73
Thanked: 53 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast.ggn View Post
Hi all, posting for a friend looking to buy Slavia 1.0 Ambition A/T. Any insights on what are the running discounts on 2023 models in NCR or anyone managed to get this year? He is being offered 74k discount all inclusive in various forms (reference, card etc). Thanks in advance.
Not the 1.0L but someone in my family just got a flat 2 L discount on the top end 1.5 DSG Slavia for a 2022 model in Bangalore last week. Waiting for car allotment to know exact month of manufacture.
yaleen is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2023, 23:00   #9412
Distinguished - BHPian
 
itwasntme's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 7,082
Thanked: 12,734 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Folks, if you are buying a non-RDE compliant car, you MUST ensure it gets registered by 31 March. Post that date, RTOs will not register such vehicles in a scenario identical to the BS-IV to BS-VI regime change.
itwasntme is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2023, 23:46   #9413
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 2,265
Thanked: 2,990 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Folks, if you are buying a non-RDE compliant car, you MUST ensure it gets registered by 31 March. Post that date, RTOs will not register such vehicles in a scenario identical to the BS-IV to BS-VI regime change.
This isn't true. This time the Government order is only for manufactured vehicles post 1st April to have BS6 Phase 2 emissions compliance. It is not for vehicles being sold or registered.
navpreet318 is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 24th March 2023, 07:46   #9414
Distinguished - BHPian
 
itwasntme's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 7,082
Thanked: 12,734 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
This isn't true. This time the Government order is only for manufactured vehicles post 1st April to have BS6 Phase 2 emissions compliance. It is not for vehicles being sold or registered.
Is it? Totally my mistake then. Thank you for correcting.
itwasntme is online now  
Old 24th March 2023, 08:16   #9415
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 2,265
Thanked: 2,990 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Is it? Totally my mistake then. Thank you for correcting.
Yes. Please do check the following GO(government order).
No one can overrule a government order other than the government itself. And they cannot change it at the 11th hour either.

So anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong and this GO can be shown to them.
So please make your purchases freely and don't defer them citing OBD2 models.

The economy needs a push right now and whoever needs or wants a vehicle should buy one.
navpreet318 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2023, 08:58   #9416
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 19
Thanked: 38 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Maruti Suzuki has announced an average hike of around 0.8% it seems.

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/co...22c605b97e.pdf

Last edited by libranof1987 : 2nd April 2023 at 09:51. Reason: Adding excerpt
AutoDIYer is offline  
Old 2nd April 2023, 20:57   #9417
Senior - BHPian
 
Cresterk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Kerala
Posts: 1,701
Thanked: 5,871 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Yes. Please do check the following GO(government order).
No one can overrule a government order other than the government itself. And they cannot change it at the 11th hour either.

So anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong and this GO can be shown to them.
So please make your purchases freely and don't defer them citing OBD2 models.

The economy needs a push right now and whoever needs or wants a vehicle should buy one.
I could find only pollution and OBD related info. Are the cars manufactured after April 1st also supposed to be E20 compliant? Doesn't make sense to buy E10 model when you can get E20 model for minor price increase considering only E20 petrol will be available now.
Cresterk is offline  
Old 3rd April 2023, 17:55   #9418
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rnc, Hyd, Del
Posts: 235
Thanked: 675 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi Everyone,

Planning to get a Virtus home. Deal I am getting offered is for 1.0 Manual Highline 15.5L on-road Mumbai (15.9L-45k discounts) for 2023 manufacturing. The dealership is offering 90k discount on December 2022 manufacturing, with effective price being around 14.7L.

Are these decent prices or should I get these down further? This is just what I got in 1st visit to the showroom.

Does buying Dec 2022 manufactured car makes sense or should be avoided?

Thanks in advance.
Amit_breakfree is offline  
Old 4th April 2023, 01:43   #9419
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,243
Thanked: 793 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_breakfree View Post
Hi Everyone,

Planning to get a Virtus home. Deal I am getting offered is for 1.0 Manual Highline 15.5L on-road Mumbai (15.9L-45k discounts) for 2023 manufacturing. The dealership is offering 90k discount on December 2022 manufacturing, with effective price being around 14.7L.

Are these decent prices or should I get these down further? This is just what I got in 1st visit to the showroom.

Does buying Dec 2022 manufactured car makes sense or should be avoided?

Thanks in advance.
I’d try to push for 1.25 lacs discount on ‘22 model then buy it

Think of the resale value when you get to it, unless planning within next 2-3 years!
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2023, 22:58   #9420
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Delhi
Posts: 60
Thanked: 122 Times
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Do not know about Vitrus, but two of my friends got 1.5 lakh discount on the topline Slavia 1.0 AT (offer included Cashdown Discount+Regalia credit card+ Inssurance discount )

Both love the car and are very happy with the ownership.
M.Dua is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks