Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2011, 10:29   #1171
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Are there any discounts being offered on the Petrol Fluidic Verna? Please do update here if you hear of anything.
Old 24th August 2011, 11:57   #1172
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Not much of a discount I'd say. Though the price seems to absorb the recent hike. Because I got mine for the same OTR two months back.

The 1 month quote is bull. Ask them to give in writing!

OT: Which showroom is this? Looking for options to sell off my OEM HU!
VW Palace Cross. And since I am going via Orix they said 1 month. Ofcourse I will take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 24th August 2011, 12:33   #1173
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Are there any discounts being offered on the Petrol Fluidic Verna? Please do update here if you hear of anything.
One of my friends recently bought the 1.4 VTVT variant and was given free insurance + 10K Corporate Discount, plus delivery promised in 2 weeks which they did.
Old 24th August 2011, 13:02   #1174
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revintup View Post
I know of the 90k offer in delhi but sadly no such offers in kerala.However very confused about the offer.advise please.I can wait for 6 months if need be.
If you want, you could take delivery from Bangalore if someone can help you from there. I find Kerala dealers having much lesser offers than any other city, be it any manufacturer.

Even if you drive down to Kerala, I guess you can manage to bring it under 2500/- and you should get better offers there.
Old 24th August 2011, 13:11   #1175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
If you want, you could take delivery from Bangalore if someone can help you from there. I find Kerala dealers having much lesser offers than any other city, be it any manufacturer.

Even if you drive down to Kerala, I guess you can manage to bring it under 2500/- and you should get better offers there.

Is it possible?wont i have to have a permanent address in ban if i were to get a car from there?

But the larger issue is that i will still have to go to my homeplace honda for services and they might create problems for that.

Anyway i think the logistical issues plus headaches are simply not worth it.
Old 24th August 2011, 13:42   #1176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
One of my friends recently bought the 1.4 VTVT variant and was given free insurance + 10K Corporate Discount, plus delivery promised in 2 weeks which they did.
Thanks for the info. However, I am interested in the 1.6 VTVT SX variant.
Old 24th August 2011, 14:09   #1177
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revintup View Post
Is it possible?wont i have to have a permanent address in ban if i were to get a car from there?

But the larger issue is that i will still have to go to my home place honda for services and they might create problems for that.

Anyway i think the logistical issues plus headaches are simply not worth it.
I don't think you need to have a permanent address there, you could use any of your friend's address. I sent you a PM with some more details. If it were me, I would take the extra efforts if the additional benefits are substantial [15-20K] !
Old 24th August 2011, 20:49   #1178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero City View Post
Seems to be a very good offer for S-MT.
What color are you planning to buy? Any accessories (free or plan to install)?
Please go though PDI carefully and you may take some BHPians with you for an extra eye for details.
When is the delivery and waiting for the ownership report.

HC
1) The colour is urban titanium metallic (brownish grey). Looks good on the ANHC, in my view.
2) No accessories planned except the humble gear lock. No free accessories have been offerred by the dealer as part of the package.
3) I'll do the PDI on Friday. Will surely keep an eye for detail.
4) Delivery planned over the weekend. I'm hoping to post an ownership report shortly.
Old 24th August 2011, 20:53   #1179
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_srini View Post
2) No accessories planned except the humble gear lock.
Do fit the pin-type gear lock (see my ownership thread for reference). It looks stylish and it neatly tucked unlike the U-type gear lock which is unaesthetic. I have fitted the Blackcat brand at the showroom itself.
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 20:57   #1180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Do fit the pin-type gear lock (see my ownership thread for reference). It looks stylish and it neatly tucked unlike the U-type gear lock which is unaesthetic. I have fitted the Blackcat brand at the showroom itself.
@libran - thanks for the tip. I'll surely have a pin-type gear lock. Shall look at your ownership thread now
Old 25th August 2011, 13:41   #1181
BHPian

Ive got a quote of Rs 10.65 lacs (On Road Bangalore) for ANHC Automatic as against the actual sale price of Rs 11.40 lacs. In addition, i would get a reverse parking sensor. The reduction is cash discount and waiver of the insurance premium of about 28k.

Is this a good price, considering what other dealers are offering on the Honda City Automatic ?

Cheers
Vinay
Old 25th August 2011, 15:45   #1182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_ss View Post
Ive got a quote of Rs 10.65 lacs (On Road Bangalore) for ANHC Automatic as against the actual sale price of Rs 11.40 lacs. In addition, i would get a reverse parking sensor. The reduction is cash discount and waiver of the insurance premium of about 28k.

Is this a good price, considering what other dealers are offering on the Honda City Automatic ?

Cheers
Vinay
Certainly not.I have been offered 60k off for smt.For automatic discount in ban should be min 80k.An smt has been given a cash discount of 90k in delhi this monday,please check ealier posts.Haggle hard and dont appear to be in too much love with the Honda brand else they will know you are easy prey.Also check out the verna and vento autos and have a proper idea of the discounts they are offering so that you can haggle with honda.Get multiple quotes from different honda dealers as well.Remember a refreshed honda is expected.Goodluck.Happy hunting
Old 25th August 2011, 18:46   #1183
Distinguished - BHPian

VW offers discounts as free insurance, and any other two to choose from like 15000 Rs worth of accessories, AMC,...etc Understand its a limited offer1

Cheers!
Old 25th August 2011, 18:54   #1184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10
VW offers discounts as free insurance, and any other two to choose from like 15000 Rs worth of accessories, AMC,...etc Understand its a limited offer1

Cheers!
Are these for petrol cars or for diesel(Vento) too?
Old 25th August 2011, 19:19   #1185
Distinguished - BHPian

Want to buy a Tata Nano?

Walk into your nearest Tata dealer's, pay 15K as downpayment, and drive out a Nano! Easy as that.

Tata Motors Finance has floated this unique offer.

For the Nano Base:

Downpayment = 15K,
EMI = 3324/- (5 year term)

For the Nano CX:

Downpayment = 22K,
EMI = 3910/- (5 year term)

For the Nano LX:

Downpayment = 24K,
EMI = 4493/- (5 year term)

Scheme is also available through State Bank of India and HDFC Bank.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks