Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2011, 19:45   #1216
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraye View Post
Have booked the Jazz too and there were no discounts on offer. In fact the +2 years warranty and RSA also have to be paid for.No freebies on offer either. Corporate discounts - no dealer is confirming this either. To be fair to Honda, the Jazz is priced lower than a lot of us were expecting.
Yup, the killer pricing is the saving grace, I've got to admit. Discount or no discount, I'll be heading to book it this Friday. Will try and get some freebies and report back. Wish me luck!
Old 29th August 2011, 20:27   #1217
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi,

For City, a sales rep offered me 80-85k off on S-variant + leather seats. He was also dealing with me for Jazz and I was trying to haggle with him - unfortunately he is on leave post that (fired for offering mouth watering deals ?). But I think this kind of deal is very possible.

I am looking for a Jazz though and no discounts on that as yet. Another car is Fabia that I am seriously considering. Any deals on that in Bangalore?

~maniac
serious_maniac is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2011, 20:39   #1218
BHPian

Guys,

I'm planning to buy ford figo EXi Diesel variant in Chennai. Can you please update me on any discounts and offers available across the ford dealer in Chennai?

Also kindly let me know how on what are the part, I can negotiate for good sum of discounts.

Regards,
Rajesh
Old 29th August 2011, 21:30   #1219
JD1
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious_maniac View Post

For City, a sales rep offered me 80-85k off on S-variant + leather seats.

~maniac
I am looking to buy a City. Which dealership was this? This is better than what I have been offered.
Old 29th August 2011, 22:25   #1220
BHPian

Alongside few AT sedans, I am also considering Linea T Jet and 1.3 MJD.
Any great deals going on these two?
It always pays if proper homework is done prior showroom visit.

Rgds.
Old 29th August 2011, 22:35   #1221
BHPian

What would be the current discounts running on punto diesel since we are looking at the base variant. Also another shocker came in today that Concorde doesn't stock anything except oil filter and base consumables for fiat Palio. There was also no commitment for delivery of parts nice mine has a gear lever clip broken.
Old 29th August 2011, 23:07   #1222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious_maniac View Post
Hi,

For City, a sales rep offered me 80-85k off on S-variant + leather seats. He was also dealing with me for Jazz and I was trying to haggle with him

~maniac
Wow, thanks for sharing this. So which dealership is this? was 85K pure cash discount and what brand and grade of leather seats was being offered?
Old 29th August 2011, 23:57   #1223
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viana View Post
What would be the current discounts running on punto diesel since we are looking at the base variant. Also another shocker came in today that Concorde doesn't stock anything except oil filter and base consumables for fiat Palio. There was also no commitment for delivery of parts nice mine has a gear lever clip broken.
I personally didn't go with this friend, but he managed to get a cash discount of something near 20k+corporate discount+free insurance among a few other things on the Punto MJD middle version. It worked out to 6.2 Lakhs OTR with Thane registration (which saved him 30k). If you want, I'll ask about the exact details of his deal.
Old 31st August 2011, 04:58   #1224
JD1
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
Wow, thanks for sharing this. So which dealership is this? was 85K pure cash discount and what brand and grade of leather seats was being offered?
Bharat - Are you planning to buy ANHC in Bangalore? I am shopping for one so if you too are, then maybe we can visit the dealership(s) together. I cannot PM yet so please PM me with your contact info.

-JD
Old 31st August 2011, 11:28   #1225
BHPian

Any news on the discounts for Fiesta Classic (in Hyderabad or elsewhere) ?
Old 31st August 2011, 14:10   #1226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
An offer which caught my attention in today's newspaper -

Attachment 600715
This is the Bullet Scheme, where every 6th or 12th EMI would be of around 1lakh. Mercedes is also running an offer where the last EMI i.e 59th can be of 6 nearly 1/5 the value of the car. So in a C Class thats around 6lakhs.
If you calculate the total interest paid in such schemes it tends to be higher than your normal schemes.
mohandasnikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2011, 15:09   #1227
BHPian

Just back from Concorde, Mumbai. They offer free Insurance (25k) + cash(10k)+ Corporate Discount (10k), OTR for the 90hp is ~7.6 lakhs !! Is this the max possible discount?? Any one with a lower quote?
Old 1st September 2011, 11:37   #1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusako View Post
Just back from Concorde, Mumbai. They offer free Insurance (25k) + cash(10k)+ Corporate Discount (10k), OTR for the 90hp is ~7.6 lakhs !! Is this the max possible discount?? Any one with a lower quote?

Hi,

This is my first post. Always glad to go through the forum.

I am from AP. Booked a 90HP in Vizag for 7.5 lacs OTR. Includes free Insurance + free RSA + 20 K Exchange Bonus (Palio 1.9D earlier) + Free Ext Warranty + 13K cash discount + fuel voucher included in this deal. Listed on road was 8.15 lacs. I think the onroad price was jagged up a bit to show more discounts. Jasper quoted 8.07 lacs. Still I got a better deal from Sivasankar Motors, Vizag.

I was promised seat covers + mud flaps + door mats + Car Cover + perfume. Hope this info helps some one who is on the look out for 90HP.

Fiat must be desperate to sell 90HP. Reportedly they have around 28 cars lying in factory and have stopped production in June. The car earmarked for me is June make & is expected in two days. Will update once I complete the PDI.

Drive safe .....Bye
Old 1st September 2011, 15:27   #1229
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
VW is offering discounts on petrol variants of the Polo and Vento. A BU Bhandari (VW West Pune) radio advert playing for the past couple of weeks claims it is as high as 40K for the Polo and 30K for the Vento. Not sure if the Polo 1.6 and Vento AT are included.

Sorry if this has already been reported- I did a quick scan of the last 5 pages or so fo this thread and didn't see this, so posted.

Absolute eye wash. I went there with my sister and brother-in-law looking for this offer. First of all, the package is so complicated that it will be very difficult to decipher what the sales agent is saying. Here's the deal:

5,xx,xxx/- on road price

Deduct Insurance = Rs. 13,xxx/- (Their official price list says Rs. 18,xxx)
Deduct whatever Corporate Discount you are eligible for.

Price on-road for the Comfortline = Rs. 5,33,xxx/-

I asked how does this amount to Rs. 40,000/- worth of discount. The explanation was:

Sir,
Insurance 13,xxx/-
Free accessories 15,000/- can't be traded for a cash discount and their accessories are expensive.
AMC worth 18,000/- can be had only if I pay 6,000/- So 12,000/- off on AMC for 3 years.

I asked for the 6.99% offer and they said we won't be able to avail any of the above discount if we opt for the finance scheme. Apparently the car is financed by VW and you only get 80% funding for a maximum of three years.

They are buying a Fabia 1.2 mid-variant since it offers a higher discount, is bigger and is built on the same assembly line with better interior space.

The top end Polo 1.2 TDI costs as much as the base Vento 1.6 Diesel.

Last edited by moralfibre : 1st September 2011 at 15:30.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2011, 22:51   #1230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Absolute eye wash. I went there with my sister and brother-in-law looking for this offer. First of all, the package is so complicated that it will be very difficult to decipher what the sales agent is saying. Here's the deal:

5,xx,xxx/- on road price

Deduct Insurance = Rs. 13,xxx/- (Their official price list says Rs. 18,xxx)
Deduct whatever Corporate Discount you are eligible for.

Price on-road for the Comfortline = Rs. 5,33,xxx/-

I asked how does this amount to Rs. 40,000/- worth of discount. The explanation was:

Sir,
Insurance 13,xxx/-
Free accessories 15,000/- can't be traded for a cash discount and their accessories are expensive.
AMC worth 18,000/- can be had only if I pay 6,000/- So 12,000/- off on AMC for 3 years.
+1 to that.. I was given a 50K discount for the Polo 1.6 and was told it is 40K + 10K corp. discount and then how that 40K is given to me was based on the bouquet offer and included these complicated explanations.. Anyway post 31st Aug that offer is no more.. waiting to see what VW has in store for Sep!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks