Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2011, 22:35   #1426
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

guys, is there any discount of the new swift Vxi? I have booked the petrol start of this month and have been promised delivery by Nov 2nd. With the current scenario, I am not if I will get it on time.
Old 24th September 2011, 16:48   #1427
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

guys, i am planning to buy ANHC and one of the dealer is quoting me a price of 7,60,000/- for the ANHC SMT and this includes insurance as well .
Don't know how good is this offer ?
kindly guide and just to add he is offering some free accessories like mud flaps, body cover,cushions , carpet mats number plates and Teflon coating as well
Old 24th September 2011, 17:20   #1428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj'sGlory
guys, i am planning to buy ANHC and one of the dealer is quoting me a price of 7,60,000/- for the ANHC SMT and this includes insurance as well .
kindly guide and just to add he is offering some free accessories like mud flaps, body cover,cushions , carpet mats number plates and Teflon coating as well
Thats an OTR price??? if it is, its really a fantastic deal! Which city is it?
Old 24th September 2011, 18:07   #1429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj'sGlory View Post
Very good Pricing. City less than 8 Lacs
Old 24th September 2011, 18:31   #1430
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj'sGlory View Post
7,60,000/- for the ANHC SMT and this includes insurance as well .
Holy moly! I got my ANHC for exactly 2 lakhs more!

Just check the VIN no. and odometer reading; with the kind of package you're being offered, I'm sceptical about the car condition.
Old 24th September 2011, 19:35   #1431
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revintup View Post
Am a dentist still got a 'corporate' discount on my city.Nothing corporate about it,the dealer can offer it if you pester him enough or at least freebies in lieu of the discount.
But you are a doctor and they do have extra discount of 9k for doctors.
Today I talked to a dealer and he offered this discount and
1.Free insurance worth ~16k
2.Free RSA for 50months which IMO is just market gimmick.
3.10K for Punto and 15K cash back for Linea
4.Exchange bonus 15k for Punto and 30K Linea.
5.Few usual accessories like mats, cover, flaps, 'bhagwan ki photo' and deodorizer.

this fiat offer is quite tempting
Old 24th September 2011, 22:15   #1432
Senior - BHPian

Here's the official price list of the Nissan Sunny in Pune, that I received in mail today from Oxford Nissan.

SUNNY PETROL_20-09-11.pdf

Last edited by W.A.G.7 : 24th September 2011 at 22:16.
W.A.G.7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2011, 22:26   #1433
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr View Post
But you are a doctor and they do have extra discount of 9k for doctors.
Today I talked to a dealer and he offered this discount and
1.Free insurance worth ~16k
2.Free RSA for 50months which IMO is just market gimmick.
3.10K for Punto and 15K cash back for Linea
4.Exchange bonus 15k for Punto and 30K Linea.
5.Few usual accessories like mats, cover, flaps, 'bhagwan ki photo' and deodorizer.

this fiat offer is quite tempting
1. Is this for Punto? On Linea the insurance is 33k odd
2. Why do you call this a gimmick? 50 month peace of mind from dead battery/flat tire/key locked inside/etc is a good thing na?
3. What is this cash back really?
4. Exchange bonus is 10k Punto/20k on Linea AFAIK

Yes, Fiat Sep offers are damn tempting. Imagine getting a fully loaded Linea TJet Plus for 9.4 lacs on road!!

Last edited by nishantgandhi : 24th September 2011 at 22:28.
Old 24th September 2011, 23:08   #1434
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
1. Is this for Punto? On Linea the insurance is 33k odd
2. Why do you call this a gimmick? 50 month peace of mind from dead battery/flat tire/key locked inside/etc is a good thing na?
3. What is this cash back really?
4. Exchange bonus is 10k Punto/20k on Linea AFAIK

Yes, Fiat Sep offers are damn tempting. Imagine getting a fully loaded Linea TJet Plus for 9.4 lacs on road!!

1. yes...16K odd is insurance amount for Punto.Under offer, done for 1Rs only.

2. well.....how often does that happen?have not happened to me or to anyone known to me yet.(touch wood..my car is 6yr old now)And money is not being offered in this offer like in other part of offer e.g.10K cash back.Lastly its a message for potential customer about the reliability of car,though we have heard different stories about fiat.I dint buy my heart throb Palio 6yrs back coz of this same reason.

3.In simple words.....If the car is worth 6lac, then I would only have to pay 5.90lac if the offer is 10k.

4.I am going to talk to dealer again on monday...so I will post it here after I have confirmed it.
BTW I talked to 2 different dealers today and they quoted different offer though difference was not much, <2-3k.However I will confirm again the price of Punto emotion pack, one dealer quoted me 6.47 and the other 6.60.Probably I heard it wrong, lets hope I dint

I wouldn't have considered Punto if not because of these offers.I was waiting for Etios but I'm disappointed because of poor build quality and cost cutting measures.How can I install my ICE in a tin can.the other option was i20 but Punto emotion's features-wise equivalent is i20 sportz which cost at-least 1lac more after taking into account the offer by fiat.I just have to convince my wife to go for fiat but she is adamant to buy i20 after she won the 1st round of to go for a hatchback or sedan.lol

Last edited by rsjaurr : 24th September 2011 at 23:13.
Old 24th September 2011, 23:16   #1435
Senior - BHPian

Being offered the city 1.5 VMT at 9.16 Lacs OTR. Basically other than the discount the dealership is offering me a flat 50k cash discount and was wondering if this is good. Between the discount honda is giving and the dealership - its about 100,000 INR.

Wondering however if there is space to negotiate for accessories - maybe a leather kit.
Old 25th September 2011, 00:08   #1436
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Holy moly! I got my ANHC for exactly 2 lakhs more!

Just check the VIN no. and odometer reading; with the kind of package you're being offered, I'm sceptical about the car condition.
thanks a lot bro for your concern
even i was little skeptical (to be frank i still am somewhat) but the dealer gave me a set of three VIN numbers and told me to choose anyone from them and i chose (thanks to team bhp)
MAKGM252HBN212238
and that was after our great VIN expert Wildon decoded it as

MAK = Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. (HSCI)
GM2 = SOHC 16 valve i-VTEC
Displacement: 1,496 cc
5= 4 Door Sedan, Manual Transmission
2= S Variant
H= August
B= 2011
N= Noida Plant
212238 = Production serial number

further the dealer told me that it has clocked around 15-20 k on odo and i checked up from another dealer in chandigarh and he was quoting somewhere round same price only but no freebies .

well honestly it was sounding kind of "too good to be true " kind of deal but the the dealer justified it by saying that they have got a lot of dead stock as he was expecting the sales to pick up this festival season and this recent price hike in petrol is taking its toll on the sales.

well the OTR cost will be around 7,82,000/- that is 760000/- + 22000/- ( for registration )
hoping for the best

Last edited by Raj'sGlory : 25th September 2011 at 00:10.
Old 25th September 2011, 00:11   #1437
BHPian

Puchoo,

I am planning to buy City V-AT and dealer has offered me 60K cashdiscount
and some free accessories.
Can you please tell what discount is Honda offering and what discount
dealer is offering? This will help me very much.

Also what is Ex showroom and how much is road tax in your deal.

for me OTR for V-AT is coming to 10.8L

thanks in advance
rawnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Being offered the city 1.5 VMT at 9.16 Lacs OTR. Basically other than the discount the dealership is offering me a flat 50k cash discount and was wondering if this is good. Between the discount honda is giving and the dealership - its about 100,000 INR.

Wondering however if there is space to negotiate for accessories - maybe a leather kit.
Old 25th September 2011, 00:13   #1438
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sids911 View Post
Thats an OTR price??? if it is, its really a fantastic deal! Which city is it?
Well buddy its ANHC SMT and the OTR is around 782000/- ie 22000/- for registration
Old 25th September 2011, 00:24   #1439
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawnak View Post
Puchoo,

I am planning to buy City V-AT and dealer has offered me 60K cashdiscount
and some free accessories.
Can you please tell what discount is Honda offering and what discount
dealer is offering? This will help me very much.

Also what is Ex showroom and how much is road tax in your deal.

for me OTR for V-AT is coming to 10.8L

thanks in advance
rawnak
The Honda discount i am referring to is basically the price deductions that they have made across the board. 50k is the dealer discount.

Ex Showroom for this model in Delhi is 864,800.

So the 10.8 OTR you are quoting is with the discount of 60k or does it work out to 10.20?
Old 25th September 2011, 01:08   #1440
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post

Hi Puchoo.. what are the discounts you speak of? - dealership - 50K and what is the other discount? As far as I know I think in Gurgaon dealers are offering only 45K discount + extended warranty.

Last edited by Nimz : 25th September 2011 at 01:17.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks