Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2011, 19:36   #1456
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Maruti Ritz VXI with standard free accessories and 15K discount.
Comes out to be 465250 OTR at my place.

Do you guys think this is a good price? Shall I ask for more discount?
Old 26th September 2011, 21:30   #1457
BHPian

Linea Prices and Deals

the Linea site talked about discounts up-to Rs 1,30,000 : pretty alluring and almost misleading

Fiat festive Offer

I went to Pandit automotive at Pimpri after waiting for 2 weeks for a TD vehicle. Attached are the prices for the Linea 1.3 Emotion Pk Diesel received an hour back . I asked the Salesman for the discounts mentioned for Rs 1.3 lacs. He coolly responded: Sir thats only for the T-Jet not for diesel.

Can anyone confirm if this is indeed the case for the Linea diesel ? I intend to book one between Dusshera and Diwali. Also i need suggestions on how to get away with the logistics charges being levied on me. I stay 20kms from Ranjangaon and can very well drive the vehicle from the factory to my place and dont need this stupid charge levied on me....

kpbhatt
Attached Files
File Type: xls linea di emotion pk individual.xls (92.0 KB, 595 views)
File Type: xls linea di emotion pk company.xls (93.5 KB, 536 views)
kpbhatt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2011, 22:42   #1458
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Corporate offer from Tata and Fiat in NCR
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-tata.jpg  

Old 26th September 2011, 23:00   #1459
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbhatt View Post
the Linea site talked about discounts up-to Rs 1,30,000 : pretty alluring and almost misleading

Fiat festive Offer

I went to Pandit automotive at Pimpri after waiting for 2 weeks for a TD vehicle. Attached are the prices for the Linea 1.3 Emotion Pk Diesel received an hour back . I asked the Salesman for the discounts mentioned for Rs 1.3 lacs. He coolly responded: Sir thats only for the T-Jet not for diesel.

Can anyone confirm if this is indeed the case for the Linea diesel ? I intend to book one between Dusshera and Diwali. Also i need suggestions on how to get away with the logistics charges being levied on me. I stay 20kms from Ranjangaon and can very well drive the vehicle from the factory to my place and dont need this stupid charge levied on me....

kpbhatt
The salesman is right. The discount on the website is for TJet, which if you ask me, makes great sense to buy in the current scenario. See the quoted post below as well to corroborate the salesman's claim.

AFAIK, Logistics charges are levied in all situations. You dont have an option to drive the car our of the factory as an individual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero View Post
Corporate offer from Tata and Fiat in NCR
Old 26th September 2011, 23:17   #1460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr View Post
4.I am going to talk to dealer again on monday...so I will post it here after I have confirmed it.
Today one dealer quoted me 6.40 lakh for GP Emotion pack/5.80 for Emotion version es-showroom price (inclu gift cheque value) and...

1.Free RSA for 50months
2.Free insurance (of abt 16k)
3.Rebate for doctors 9k
4.Exchange offer 15k
5.Freebies like floor mats,mud flaps,cover etc.
But no extended warranty or better/ upgraded insurance

This means I can get top most fiat model emotion pack for under 6lakh+abt 24K registration charges,mouth watering stuff!!
Old 27th September 2011, 05:21   #1461
BHPian

Re: Linea Prices and Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbhatt View Post

Fiat festive Offer

I asked the Salesman for the discounts mentioned for Rs 1.3 lacs. He coolly responded: Sir thats only for the T-Jet not for diesel.
1.3l discuout on Linea T-Jet. So whats the T-Jet OTR in Pune? Is it now cheaper than the Diesel?
Old 27th September 2011, 10:42   #1462
Senior - BHPian

Now Aveo U-VA LT for 4.34L Ex-Delhi

Now Aveo U-VA LT (With Driver Airbag & Without ABS) for 4.34L Ex-Delhi

In 2008 we paid 5.05L (Ex-Kochi) for LT model and that too was without Airbag.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.jpg
Source : HT City

Even though it is late the price seems mouthwatering! It is still a good comfy, roomy hatch back.

Cheers!

Vinu

Note from Support: Post moved to New car price check thread. Thanks

Last edited by .anshuman : 27th September 2011 at 14:24. Reason: see note in post
Old 27th September 2011, 10:51   #1463
Senior - BHPian

Re: Now Aveo U-VA LT for 4.34L Ex-Delhi

Stock clearance before they get in the new ones?
IMO its too late for these 3 to cash in on 'reduced' prices. If they can reduce the price now then why not before?
Old 27th September 2011, 11:08   #1464
BHPian

guys taking delivery of my ANHC on friday
any BHPian in CHANDIGARH who can help me with PDI and guide me through the process
i am still a novice so anyone willing to help
will be greatfull
thanks
Old 27th September 2011, 11:47   #1465
BHPian

Re: Linea Prices and Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by C300 View Post
1.3l discuout on Linea T-Jet. So whats the T-Jet OTR in Pune? Is it now cheaper than the Diesel?
it becomes on par with the multijet
Old 27th September 2011, 12:01   #1466
Senior - BHPian

U-Va is close to dead and any price changes will not make any difference in sales. I wish they had done this much before arriving at such sorry state of affairs. The car is good (I did drive the car once and one of my former colleagues owns one) and could have done better then what its doing now if some care was taken in terms of pricing it right earlier.
Old 27th September 2011, 12:09   #1467
BHPian

All 3 cars from the GM stable are bear extinction except for the Optra Magnum Diesel which has found some favour mainly due the sheer power and the drive ability that the car offers. The UVA & Aveo have not died because of the pricing, both cars were down on power and the drive was seriously uninspiring. Also the competition ensured that they both cars almost never appeared in the consideration set of most buyers.
Old 27th September 2011, 12:16   #1468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj'sGlory View Post
guys taking delivery of my ANHC on friday
any BHPian in CHANDIGARH who can help me with PDI and guide me through the process
i am still a novice so anyone willing to help
will be greatfull
thanks
Did you see Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - On Buying - Pre-delivery Inspection & Check List
Old 27th September 2011, 12:30   #1469
BHPian

Slightly off topic.

If they could put the 1.3 MJD engine in the Aveo Sedan GM could have sold that like hot cakes considering that Aveo Petrol still sells.

More they could cut out one cylinder of the Optra Magnum engine and use it in the Aveo sedan(like they did for Beat).

For now they ended up having no sedan with diesel alongside the Dzire, Indigo race.
Old 27th September 2011, 12:36   #1470
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo_mba View Post
More they could cut out one cylinder of the Optra Magnum engine and use it in the Aveo sedan(like they did for Beat).
They can actually put the Optra engine and I am sure Aveo will take it. Since we had 1.6 petrol engine in both Optra and Aveo.

So, I guess Aveo should take the Optra engine too. But may be need to work on the torque to weight ratio

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks